Islamic Forum
dot

Israelis Blow Up 33 Children And Civilians By F16

Mash Allah, I am total agreement with this, they don`t believe we are capable, most of my brothers in US and my self are ex military and war veterans.

Assalamualaikum brother brooklyn36100,

I am so glad to know that there are Muslim brothers and sisters who are (former) professional soldiers among us. I hope we will use our Military specialization to help and support our oppressed Muslim brothers and sisters when the time come. Insha'Allah (God willing).

PropellerAds

i can snipe :no: , i used to be good i think i have the feel of it still,

however i would do good with a kamikaze :sl:

Call me whenever :sl: you want to finish a job

well im a weapon which can only be used once .

Hamas fighters battle on inspired by God

Mon Mar 3, 2008 3:10pm GMT By Nidal al-Mughrabi

GAZA (Reuters) - Abu Mohammed picked up his rifle, said farewell to his wife and six children and went out to face the israeli tanks, helicopter gunships and missile-firing airborne drones.............On the verge of tears, his wife, who did not want to be named, sat in silence. "I know Jihad is a religious duty, but we need you. I need you and the children do, too," she said.

Abu Mohammed only smiled.

"Smile, smile, that's all I get whenever I ask," she said.

Nearly hit by israeli missiles twice last week, Abu Mohammed said the fighting was "very tough" but added: "I am optimistic.

"In the end, israel will have to agree to our terms. There is no alternative to returning all of our Palestine."

Assalamualaikum brother Zinc15,

Thank you very much for the true story above. It really touches my heart! I wish I could join the Palestinian fighters now to fight the brutal Zionist terrorists. It is an honour to die in the way of Allah.

The Holy Quran, The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran 3:157.

And if ye are slain, or die, in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far better than all they could amass.

:sl:

May Allah (Swt) help our brothers and sisters in their time of distress.

Please my dear brothers and sisters, make dua for them after every fardh salah, do your best and try to read Tahajjud salah as well and beg our Lord for mercy.

Be Patient and Allah(swt)'s help will come.

W/salam brother platinum601,

Thank you very much for the video. I hope our Muslim brothers and sisters would watch this video so that they would understand the dirty deceptions of the Western countries and Zionists that the enemies of Islam use to destroy Muslim countries and enslave Muslims. We would also watch how hypocrites and traitors serve the enemies of Islam to destroy Muslim countries and Muslim unity and Islam:

An outcry to the Muslim Ummah... how much longer can we wait? How much longer can we allow our sisters and mothers to be raped? Our children to be slaughtered? Our resources to be plundered? An amazing video produced by the brothers of Hizb ut Tahrir, Malaysia. Gut wrenching, yet showcasing the growing tide of revival in the Muslim Ummah.

Oh Muslims - HOW MUCH LONGER CAN WE WAIT? WATCH THIS VIDEO WITH A TEAR IN THE EYE [using large font size is not allowed]

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=_k2aX-9j6H8"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=_k2aX-9j6H8[/url]

Brother odobknaf, this is going to seem rude,part of the issue I am speaking about, I am not against sending help to my brothers and sisters no matter where they are, but I do question the means.

This organization states that it is a british entity, not Islamic, if the organization is not founded on Islamic shari`ah, then it is not wise to allow them to assist, there are many organizations saying they are Islamic and are not, this is the issue of deatil orientation that I am speaking about, we must not support false organizations, we do not know there underlying motives.

Islamic Relief is a British aid agency addressing

the needs of the world's poorest people. Founded by Dr Hany El Banna, Islamic Relief received its first donation of just 20p from a young boy. Twenty years on, and the organisation has grown seven figure budgets and hundreds of thousands of beneficiaries.

This group or relief organization, should state by Islamic Law the basis of which it is operating in full detail.

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

This is a very intersting point you raised and needs discussion. You say "if the organization is not founded on Islamic shari`ah, then it is not wise to allow them to assist".

So let's say a non-sharia based organization wants to hand out US$1Million of funds to help in this crisis in Palestine, you are actually suggesting we refuse these funds? I would really like to get an explanation on this one brother. I really do want to understand your reasoning behind this...I may learn something from this.

Also, do you have a list of Sharia based Islamic Organizations that you could post as an alternative. I supported the suggestion because it was posted and it is a way to get funds now...but if someone disagrees then an alternative(s) should also be posted...otherwise we would be letting the details prevent us from getting funds over to our brothers and sisters a time when they most need our help.

Salaam Walaikum

Insha Allah all need to see this video, mash Allah

Jazakala ahki

Walaikum Salaam

Thanks lovergirl,

For the Private Message you have sent me inviting me for a long term relationship and your private yahoo email address.

However, I am happily married, and although my faith does allow me to have 4 wives, my first wife is being very selfish and won't let me have another unless I first file for divorce. Considering I live in the West, that is a very expensive proposition and very lengthy process, unlike the 4 month very rational waiting period, in the one true religion of God, Islam.

Oh, and btw, I get this kind of reaction all the time from individuals of the opposite persuasion....

Can someone get this person off this forum...now.

As far as I know, Obama is a Zionist supporter.

Obama meets Shalom, offers support for israel

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Associated Press

Published January 10, 2006, 12:15 PM CST

JERUSALEM -- Democratic Sen. Barack Obama met Tuesday with israeli Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom and said the United States stood by israel as its leader, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, lay unconscious in a hospital bed following a massive stroke.

Obama, a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, spoke to reporters after a meeting with Shalom, on the latest leg of a 10-day tour of the Middle East that included visits to Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and the Palestinian territories.

"Obviously we are here at a difficult time," Obama, D-Ill., said. "Our hearts go out to the family of Prime Minister Sharon and we are praying for a recovery on his part and I think the entire world is watching because we recognize that his presence here in the entire process was absolutely important and constructive."

Thanks lovergirl,

For the Private Message you have sent me inviting me for a long term relationship and your private yahoo email address.

hahahahahahahahah, I got one too.

However, I am happily married, and although my faith does allow me to have 4 wives, my first wife is being very selfish and won't let me have another unless I first file for divorce. Considering I live in the West, that is a very expensive proposition and very lengthy process, unlike the 4 month very rational waiting period, in the one true religion of God, Islam.

Oh, and btw, I get this kind of reaction all the time from individuals of the opposite persuasion....

You little heart breaker you

Can someone get this person off this forum...now.

And I thought it was you pulling this prank

Edited by brooklyn36100

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

This is a very intersting point you raised and needs discussion. You say "if the organization is not founded on Islamic shari`ah, then it is not wise to allow them to assist".

So let's say a non-sharia based organization wants to hand out US$1Million of funds to help in this crisis in Palestine, you are actually suggesting we refuse these funds? I would really like to get an explanation on this one brother. I really do want to understand your reasoning behind this...I may learn something from this.

Sorry for the side track, I want you (and I know you can) think about this a little more, and if you come back saying you really dont know, I will answer you.

Brothers brooklyn36100 and odobknarf,

Please keep on topic. Feel free to start a new, separate topic to discuss whatever you feel like discussing, but not here please. Going off-topic is a violation of IF rules, and is not fair to the topic starter.

Thank you for helping us better organize IF. :sl:

Brothers brooklyn36100 and odobknarf,

Please keep on topic. Feel free to start a new, separate topic to discuss whatever you feel like discussing, but not here please. Going off-topic is a violation of IF rules, and is not fair to the topic starter.

Thank you for helping us better organize IF. :sl:

Off topic? Okay, how about this...

Just kidding brother Dot...you're right on this one.

Salaam Walaikum

Brother Dot

My sincer apologies

Walaikum Salaam

I now start to believe in what the American guy said that there must be something wrong with a group of people who always get kicked out of any place they reside in for thousands of years.

I'm not trying to be hateful and racist to israeli society with that above statement. There is no burning hate for their society as a whole. I just don't have any respect for their society. When the people all over the world were protesting against the invasion of the US of Iraq, what did we hear about the israeli society? I guess those israeli citizens (one of the most educated nations) were too busy to think of ways how to occupy and build more settlement in Gaza/Palestinian lands, and later wonder why some rockets end up in their roofs : )

Wassalam,

Y

May Allah (swt) punish the murderers

what else can be done aside from dua to help?

feeling helpless is what most muslims seems to have to offer these days

"The life of the Palestinians has indeed become hell. Most of them live below the poverty line, many on the threshold of hunger, some in an actual state of hunger. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinian children suffer from malnutrition. Every village has become a prison camp, completely surrounded by roadblocks. Traffic is well-nigh impossible. Many Palestinians cannot reach their place of work, hospital, university or school or bring their produce to market. israeli troops prowl in the towns and villages, demolishing homes, arresting or killing activists and, at the same time, women and children, too. The distant sound of an airplane engine is enough for the whole population to hold their breath."

(Uri Avnery, 14 November 2003)

Uri Avnery is a journalist, peace activist, former member of the Knesset, and leader of Gush Shalom. While this places him on the left politically, he is still a Zionist.

Zionists are the most brutal and barbaric terrorists and criminals:

According to Shai (israeli Internal intelligence) commander Levy reported on April 12, 1948 that the occupation of DEIR YASSIN went as follows:

"The occupation of the Palestinian village was carried with great cruelty. Whole Palestinian families---women, old people, children---were killed, and there were piles of dead [in various places]. Some of the prisoners moved to places of incarceration, including women and children, were murdered viciously by their captors." In a report the following day, Levy added: "LHI [stern Gang lead by Yitzhak Shamir] members tell of the barbaric behavior [Hitnahagut barbarit in Hebrew] of the IZL [irgun gang lead by Menachem Begin] toward the prisoners and the dead. They also relate that the IZL men raped a number of [Palestinian] Arab girls and murdered them afterward (we don't know if this is true)." The Shai operative who visited Deir Yassin hours after the massacre, Mordechai Gichen, reported on April 10, 1948: Their [i.e., the IZL] commander says that the order was: to capture the adult males and to send the women and children to Motza. In the afternoon [of April 9, 1948], the order was changed and became kill all prisoners. . . . The adult males were taken to town in trucks and paraded in the city, then taken back to the [village] site and killed with rifle and machine-gun fire. Before they were put on the trucks, the IZL and LHI men searched the women, men, and Children [and] took from them all the jewelry and STOLE their money. The behavior toward them was especially barbaric [and included] kicks, shoves with rifle butts, spitting, and cursing (people from [the Western Jerusalem neighborhood of] Giv'at Shaul took part in the torture).

It must be emphasized that the israeli mainstream usually singles out LHI and IZL with war crimes atrocities, yet the Haganah had the lion's share of other suppressed war crimes. For example, the Haganah made great effort to hide its part in the attack (like approving it on April 9, 1948, supplying machine gun cover and two Palmah squads in armored cars) which occupied Deir Yassin, and during the following decades, Menachem Begin's Herut Party and its successor, the Likud, were continually berated for Deir Yassin in internal israeli political squabbling. (Righteous Victims, p. 205-206)

Soon after the 1948 war, Yosef Lamm, Member of Knesset (MAPAI) stated:

"None of us behaved during the war in a way we might have expected the Jewish people to behave, either with regard to property or human life, and we should all be ashamed." (1949, The First israelis, p. 71)

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestineremembered(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story697.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestineremembered(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Acre/Fa...s/Story697.html[/url]

:sl: dear muslims

Zionists are the most brutal and barbaric terrorists and criminals:

According to Shai (israeli Internal intelligence) commander Levy reported on April 12, 1948 that the occupation of DEIR YASSIN went as follows:

"The occupation of the Palestinian village was carried with great cruelty. Whole Palestinian families---women, old people, children---were killed, and there were piles of dead [in various places]. Some of the prisoners moved to places of incarceration, including women and children, were murdered viciously by their captors." In a report the following day, Levy added: "LHI [stern Gang lead by Yitzhak Shamir] members tell of the barbaric behavior [Hitnahagut barbarit in Hebrew] of the IZL [irgun gang lead by Menachem Begin] toward the prisoners and the dead. They also relate that the IZL men raped a number of [Palestinian] Arab girls and murdered them afterward (we don't know if this is true)." The Shai operative who visited Deir Yassin hours after the massacre, Mordechai Gichen, reported on April 10, 1948: Their [i.e., the IZL] commander says that the order was: to capture the adult males and to send the women and children to Motza. In the afternoon [of April 9, 1948], the order was changed and became kill all prisoners. . . . The adult males were taken to town in trucks and paraded in the city, then taken back to the [village] site and killed with rifle and machine-gun fire. Before they were put on the trucks, the IZL and LHI men searched the women, men, and Children [and] took from them all the jewelry and STOLE their money. The behavior toward them was especially barbaric [and included] kicks, shoves with rifle butts, spitting, and cursing (people from [the Western Jerusalem neighborhood of] Giv'at Shaul took part in the torture).

It must be emphasized that the israeli mainstream usually singles out LHI and IZL with war crimes atrocities, yet the Haganah had the lion's share of other suppressed war crimes. For example, the Haganah made great effort to hide its part in the attack (like approving it on April 9, 1948, supplying machine gun cover and two Palmah squads in armored cars) which occupied Deir Yassin, and during the following decades, Menachem Begin's Herut Party and its successor, the Likud, were continually berated for Deir Yassin in internal israeli political squabbling. (Righteous Victims, p. 205-206)

Soon after the 1948 war, Yosef Lamm, Member of Knesset (MAPAI) stated:

"None of us behaved during the war in a way we might have expected the Jewish people to behave, either with regard to property or human life, and we should all be ashamed." (1949, The First israelis, p. 71)

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestineremembered(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story697.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpalestineremembered(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Acre/Fa...s/Story697.html[/url]

That is Shocking if that is true.

Inded if they did not be guided and repent, they will Pay their Price from Allah (SWT) sooner or later.

May Allah (SWT) Save us from Hardship in this life and the hereafter. Ameen

:sl: dear muslims

That is Shocking if that is true.

Inded if they did not be guided and repent, they will Pay their Price from Allah (SWT) sooner or later.

May Allah (SWT) Save us from Hardship in this life and the hereafter. Ameen

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948 when hundreds of Palestinian Arabs, predominantly old men, women and children living in the village of Deir Yassin (transliterated Hebrew: Dirat HaYasmin) near Jerusalem in the British Mandate of Palestine were murdered by Jewish Irgun-Lehi force.

Jacques de Reynier, chief representative of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Jerusalem, reported:

"There were 400 persons in the village. About 50 had fled, three are still alive, but the rest have been massacred"

Former Haganah officer, Col. Meir Pa'el, upon his retirement from the israeli army in 1972, made the following public statement about Deir Yasin that was published by Yediot Ahronot (April 4, 1972):

" The Irgun and LEHI men came out of hiding and began to `clean' the houses. They shot whoever they saw, women and children included, the commanders did not try to stop the massacre .... I pleaded with the commander to order his men to cease fire, but to no avail. In the meantime, 25 Arabs had been loaded on a truck and driven through Mahne Yehuda and Zichron Yousef (like prisoners in a Roman `March of Triumph'). At the end of the drive, they were taken to the quarry between Deir Yasin and Giv'at Shaul, and murdered in cold blood ... The commanders also declined when asked to take their men and bury the 254 Arab bodies. This unpleasant task was performed by two Gadna units brought to the village from Jerusalem."

Zvi Ankori, who commanded the Haganah unit that occupied Deir Yasin after the massacre, gave this statement in 1982 about the massacre, published by Davar on April 9, 1982:

"I went into 6 to 7 houses. I saw cut off genitalia and women's crushed stomaches. According to the shooting signs on the bodies, it was direct murder."

Salamz

Can some one link a good source that explains what's really happening out there?

Peace