Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Insignia of Islam

Brother's Room

Salaam,

I am having problems with trying to access the Brother's room. Each time I try and enter it, I am shown this:

This forum is visible only to members, to protect their privacy. If you are a male, and love to chill with other brothers, you need to Click Here to Register first. Registration is free and takes only a minute.

This makes no sense as I am already signed in. I am not even asked for the Brother's room's password.

Could you please help me on this?

Jazak-Allah and peace.

PropellerAds

:D

before accessing the brothers room, you need to enter a 3 character code to gain access, the code is underneath the brothers room and to the right of the 3 male symbols :D

May be a bug from the forum upgrade?

Or do you have any cookie restrictions?

Brother, when you get that message, asking you to login, look at the top left side, under the logo: do you see it saying: 'logged in as: Insignia of Islam' ?

If no, please login first.

If yes, try clicking here to: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=Login&CODE=06"]delete cookies set by this board[/url]

If this didnt solve your problem, try using another browser. If you're using IE, try Firefox, or vice versa.

sometimes that happens to me (when I am logged in)... hasnt happened in a while. I would like sign in and sign out but it wouldnt work... I guess I should have deleted my coookies as u mentioned...

but it ended up fixing itself anyway lol

sometimes that happens to me

you tried loging into the brothers room? :D :D

Brother, when you get that message, asking you to login, look at the top left side, under the logo: do you see it saying: 'logged in as: Insignia of Islam' ?

If no, please login first.

If yes, try clicking here to: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=Login&CODE=06"]delete cookies set by this board[/url]

If this didnt solve your problem, try using another browser. If you're using IE, try Firefox, or vice versa.

Salaam,

Yes I am shown to be 'logged in as: Insignia of Islam'. Yet I am still not asked for the password into the gender room. I have tried deleting cookies set by this board and have used both Opera and MSN Explorer. My problem remains. I may try with Firefox if later on I decide to download the browser. In any case, thank you all for trying to help.

Peace

you tried loging into the brothers room? :D :D

yea im a brother >_< i hope u knew that...

no, it happens when I try going into the sisters room.