Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest UnderCover_Brother

Boy Wonder, Aged 5, Converts 1,000 muslims???

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

"http://nadeem.lightuponlight####/ISLAMIC%20SERVER%2001/pic--boy5a.jpg"]nadeem.lightuponlight###

##/ISLAMIC%2.../pic--boy5a.jpg[/url]

Wa'Salam.

PropellerAds

assalamu alikum

wow!!! subhan'Allah! :D

He must be 10 yrs old now! do you know where he is now? :D

wa'aykum salam

:D

:P

:D for the post!

Its strange that so few people actually heard about this story when it was first published, five years ago.

Was Salaam

ur_muslim_sista

:D brother for sharing this incredible story with us! mashaAllah!!!!

This seems to be common knowledge amongst some of the African (Somali) forums.. trying to find more upto date info, will let you know if I find anything inshAllah

:w:

I remember reading this article a long time ago - a brother was looking for this here on IF, hope he finds it!

Yes, :P Subhaan'Allah, his story's awesome. :D bro, for sharing!

asalaamu alaikum

Actually i heard about this 3 years ago , but ppl where i am thought it was bid'a or something and that we should be careful what we believe ?

Nothing is impossible for Allah SWT is what we should believe .

Edited by Al Faqeer

Asalaamo aleykum,

this story is already in the Islamic Discussion section...

and several witnesses has already showed this is a hoax... :D

so it is very doubtful...

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1689"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1689[/url]

waleykum assalaam,

Asalaam Alaikum

Well, i heard that People Have seen him on DVD, and they can see this child who has great knowledge mashallah

Yup, I heard about this when it just came out..

Well, I do think its possible.. Allah SWT can make anything happen, so I don't really think its a hoax either.

Jazakallah khair for posting this brother. :D

r u sure this is correct ?? i never heard of it..

I heard about this story a long time ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but it was proven a hoax quite a while back.

I heard about this story a long time ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but it was proven a hoax quite a while back.

Not that I don't believe you, but could you forward me any links to the hoax being exposed (preferably in the press and not on a forum)..

Thanks

asalaamu alaikum

THe people saying its a hoax can they pls prove it .

I can send them the video by post if they need it :D .

asalaamu alaikum

THe people saying its a hoax can they pls prove it .

I can send them the video by post if they need it :D .

Is this the video you have akhi?

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.eternalmultimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio%20video/historical%20places/sheikh-shfudin.mpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.eternalmultimedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/audio%20v...ikh-shfudin.mpg[/url]

I've seen it, mashAllah - he does look like a gifted child. I will believe it until anyone can prove otherwise. Allah knows best.

Salam,

Well i looked up on this to see if it was a hoax, and this website says it is. :D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themodernreligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hoax.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themodernreligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/hoax.htm[/url]

But even if this is or isnt true, I still believe anything is possible by Allah's will :D

W/S

Well i looked up on this to see if it was a hoax, and this website says it is. :P

:D for that site! I've been taken in by the first hoax on that page (the claimed tomb of the Prophet (saw) - until Brother Yousuf pointed it out to me)!

Salaam Alaikum..

It's amazing, i though this boy born with already knowing Quran.. Now i found that he recited.... My cousin got this guy documentry, and i am going to watch it soon...

I saw this story on the Pasionate Eye in Canada and they showed how the whole thing was a hoax by the boys father to make money. I watched it a long time and if I remember correctly the boys father wasnt even a muslim, he was a Christian and many facts about this so called miraculous boy were total falsehoods.

I saw this story on the Pasionate Eye in Canada and they showed how the whole thing was a hoax by the boys father to make money. I watched it a long time and if I remember correctly the boys father wasnt even a muslim, he was a Christian and many facts about this so called miraculous boy were total falsehoods.

peace,

All Power belongs only to One God (Alllah), If He wishes to do something all He says is,"Be!," and it is. So if you dont have faith in your heart because you choose to ignore the truth(Islam) by rejecting it while you are still alive and well...then how can you believe in miracles? From Allah?

let me tell you what every messenger said when those who rejected Islam fallen to theri grave figthing and hating Islam (note: every messenger brought the same message Islam brings to mankind from the same God Allah):

They all said,"I indeed convey the message."

When battle of Badr was over, the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) went to the dead bodies of the arab-pagans ...he kept walking around talking to dead disbelievers crying out,"I did indeed covey the Message!" Allah knows best.

So ShirazC, you indeed have great power on your side today...and that is the power to still choose the right road..but come to know when you die as disbeliever...punishment starts and it just keeps getting worst and worst. We muslims never want you to go through what we fear most..so thats why we care and are spreading this message to mankind.

Tell me, Who else can stop Allah from punshing those who He created from nothing, gave them life, gave them the power of choice to either listen and follow the Messenger to mankind Muhammad (peace be upon him) or to follow their desires and lust thinking that will bring good for them. If you dont have the power to control your blood and heart...then why are you still ignorant about the truth? Why do you not give Credit to the One who gave you this life?

You can give Credit to a man for his work..but you cant give Credit to Allah (the Only creator and Master)....this is selfish and you will pay for it unless you repent to Allah not tommorrow...right now!

ps. i didnt mean to be rude or insult you...but just helping you and if you dont take this as an advise..someday from your grave you wish you did.

peace,

Bismillah,

From my reply above is just and adivse to ShirazC about Islam and those who use an excuse to reject truth.

But about the young boy....only Allah knows best.

When i saw the video...the first thing i tought of was dajaal(wallahi very scary).

I mean of people can believe such thing without proof from the scholars and just believe..what will happen if Dajaal shows up tommorrow?

YA Allah save us and protect us from the mini Dajals(Bush, Tony, sharon..etc) who are already destroying the ummah.