Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Big Quake Shakes Pakistan, India

PropellerAds

He's in Karachi if my memory serves me right, not much damage in karachi from what i heard. There are more brothers & sisters from Pakistan... I hope they are allright.

:D

my father in law is in Rawal Pindi, which is half an hour from Islamabad...ALhamdu Lillah we got news from my brother in law that he is fine, but the telephone lines aren't working fine there.

I remember sister Muezza was from Lahore..

:D i hope Allah helps and protects us all, :D

Our Imam's family lives somewhere in the area hit by the quake. He hasn't been able to get through to them and they were due to come over next week.

:D they are safe.

I wish I died in that earthquake................ these people died as shaheeds!!!! :D

no we dont know this, ths hadith on the shaheed only refers to pious muslims.

:D 10 people from our Imam's family were killed (all 10 were his cousins), one of them not due to the quake; he got out of his house and collapsed as he saw everything else collapse in front of him. :D

May Allah :D have mercy upon them.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Please don't forget them in your prayers.

Assalamo Alaikum to all my sisters and brothers,

the quake in Pakistan has caused alot of damage destruction and distress. however everything is in the hands of Almighty Allah. but what i would like to add is tht even after more than 3 and a half days there r still people alive under all that rubble. there are still children being pulled out alive. today a local newspaper printed a picture of mayb a 6 month old baby who was pulled out of the rubble 3 days later and was smiling when he looked at the army officer who rescued him. SubhanAllah this in itself is a huge motivation for all of the people working there that even after so long life is still existing under that rubble. and plus above all this is the power the grace and the definately the blessing of Allah swt. He is Rehman and He is Rahim and He has the power to give life and death to anyone. Please everyone here pray for all those who r still alive n waiting for help. May Allah take care of all those in distress right now.

Aftershock hits Pakistan as aid pours in

By- Sadaqat Jan (Associated Press)

Muzzafarabad, Pakistan- as rescue efforts gave way to aid relief, a strong aftershock shook Pakistan early thursday morning, five days after an earthquake killed tens of thousands and left millions homeless. Still, miracles amid the misery. A Russian team rescued a 5-year-old girl trapped for nearly 100 hours under the rubble of her family home.

It was not immediately clear if the 5.6-magnitude aftershock caused any damage. The U.S. Geological Survey said the aftershock was centered about 85miles northeast of Islamabad.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/s/ap/20051012/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_quake"]Yahoo News[/url]