Islamic Forum
Rajmin

Muslim Suicide Bomber Kills Muslims At A Muslim Funeral

Muslims suicide bomber kills muslims at a muslim funeral

I just got of the phone to my aunt whose nephew was killed in the blast that happened on Friday in Swat Pakistan. This is their story.

An 18 year old boy went with his three best friends to a funeral to pay his respects. Little did they know a suicide bomber was amongst them and only one of them would come away alive. The one boy to come away alive was covered by the flesh pieces of his best friends. Two of them were unrecognisable because there was only pieces of them left, bits of meat scattered everywhere. My aunts nephew was one of the luckier ones he just had a hole in the back of his skull so his brains fell out. His uncle picked up his brains and his dead body and he was taken away and given an Islamic funeral.

As for the scores of people whose loved ones were blown to shreds, pieces of meat unrecognisable, how do they bathe their loved ones and give them the proper Islamic funeral. They dont because people had to collect the bits of meat that werent stuck to their clothes put them in bags and bury them.

The 18 year old boy who died, his parents were in another city at the time with his aunt who had to have her leg amputated. The family told them to come back to Swat straight away because their son was in an accident and had hurt his leg. His mum was crying all the way to Swat and praying to Allah that he was going to be alright and that his leg get better. She didnt know that he was dead already. When she got home she was heartbroken her beautiful little boy was dead. They dont understand how someone can call themselves a muslim and act like an evil savage. No feeling for anyone, killing anyone in order to get what you want and instill a sense of fear into the hearts of everyone so they do what you want them to do.

Another family has seven dead.

Any muslim who thinks this behaviour can be justified is sick. Suicide bombers are sick. Do you really think the guy that blew himself up is in heaven? He killed about 70 innocent muslims and injured many more. Any suicide bomber that kills is killing innocent people, no one deserves to die like this. People have to start accepting that Allah will deal with the people that we can not do anything about. Yes there are muslims that have suffered in ways that are disgusting and inhumane but this does not mean we should turn into heartless beasts and kill indiscriminately.

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #23. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

PropellerAds

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual Light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

I am sorry for your families loss. You are right of course about the senselessness of suicide bombers targeting civilians.

Muslims suicide bomber kills muslims at a muslim funeral...

Do you have any idea why he did this?

post edited to comply with rule #39 ~seacow

Assalamu Alaikum, Rajmin I sincerely make duaa that Allah grants you all patience, there are no words to show my grief. May Allah forgive all the innocent people and grant them with Paradise.

Do you have any idea why he did this?

I was thinking the exactly same thing, I wonder what circumstances would make someone do something so SAD.

Assalamu alaikum.

Assalam Alaikum

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajeeun..

Can I ask you a question - How u can say that Suicide bomber was a MUSLIM??

Why muslims are also thinking like non-muslims about there brothers and sisters?? Why Muslims can't trust muslims?? I think before saying that Muslims are Suicide Bombers and believing what Media says is Unrealistic.

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand the Quran and Sunnah.. ameen

May Allah swt unite Muslims around the world under one banner of Islam.. ameen

Things like asking for the CIRCUMSTANCES is distracting from the fact that it was a suicide bomber who intended to kill people becuase of thier beliefs. It also says that violence is the answer, and justifies more suicide bombings.

Missles are wrong, suicide bombers are wrong. People won't debate that, they will pay that fact lip services, and then they will ramble on about what was in the muslims HEART. Who was he trying to kill? Why? Always trying to justify it if they agree with the cuase.

I'm sure there are people celebrating right now becuase of this suicide bombing.

Any muslim who thinks this behaviour can be justified is sick. Suicide bombers are sick. Do you really think the guy that blew himself up is in heaven? He killed about 70 innocent muslims and injured many more. Any suicide bomber that kills is killing innocent people, no one deserves to die like this. People have to start accepting that Allah will deal with the people that we can not do anything about. Yes there are muslims that have suffered in ways that are disgusting and inhumane but this does not mean we should turn into heartless beasts and kill indiscriminately.

How do you know that it was a suicide-bomber that killed innocent people? Do you have any evidence to show us that it was done by a suicide-bomber? Did you or your aunt see the suicide-bomber before the bomb exploded and during the explosion?

A true Muslim will not kill innocent people because Allah forbids murder!

I'm sure there are people celebrating right now becuase of this suicide bombing.

So who are the people? They must be the enemy of Pakistan and Muslims who want to destabilize Pakistan. So who are they? Mossad, CIA, Indian intelligence etc!

So who are the people? They must be the enemy of Pakistan and Muslims who want to destabilize Pakistan. So who are they? Mossad, CIA, Indian intelligence etc!

The people are fellow Muslims. People you are willing to call muslims, right up to the point that they hit the switch and kill 70 other people.

These neurotic conspiracy theories just make it harder to deal with the real issue: Why are muslims doing this? Not why "are muslims doing this to other Muslims?" but, why would anyone do this?

The people are fellow Muslims. People you are willing to call muslims, right up to the point that they hit the switch and kill 70 other people.

These neurotic conspiracy theories just make it harder to deal with the real issue: Why are muslims doing this? Not why "are muslims doing this to other Muslims?" but, why would anyone do this?

How do you know that the people are Muslims? Do you know the so-called 'suicide bomber'? Were you there? Did you see the so-called 'suicide bomber' before and during the explosion? Do you have any evidence to show me?

I am waiting for your answers!

As salaam alaikum

Indeed, to the Lord do we belong and to Him is our return. May He bestow His ceaseless mercy and grace upon the victims and their grieving families.

Surely we need to know the facts, but at the same time we cannot question every single suicide bomber. Suicide bombing is a cold reality, and our deliverance rests in the hands of Allah, Majestic in His praise, which depends on our faithfulness and obedience to Him.

Wa' salaam

Did you remember that muslim soldiers killed hundreds of innocent muslim children and youths in Jamia Hafsa. The whole world was watching that time.

Salamz

very disturbing :sl: ..

May the victims R.I.P

I googled and found the following.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalertnet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/thenews/newsdesk/L29142035.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalertnet(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/thenews/newsdesk/L29142035.htm[/url]

What drives people to do this? illiteracy, corruption, need, greed, power I think there is no simple answer..but i do know no matter how u put is it SUX!

Edited by llogical

Did you remember that muslim soldiers killed hundreds of innocent muslim children and youths in Jamia Hafsa. The whole world was watching that time.

A true Muslim will not kill innocent people because Islam forbids murder! And I have condemned the Pakistani regime for carrying out the massacre in my past posts. I also condemn the hypocrites in the Pakistani Armed Forces who try to slander and frame the innocent students etc by using fake evidence such as the ammunition (including the anti-aircraft ammunition) that was brought from Pakistan Army camps. The whole operation is illegal; the Pakistani regime and the Pakistani Armed Forces have committed a crime against humanity, used force against own peoples.

We know that Pakistan is being rule by General Musharaf who is a US puppet so we are not surprised to see the US puppet cooperate with the US regime to terrorize Muslims in Pakistan. So now we see Pakistani people are trying to overthrow General Musharaf and his cronies to save Pakistan and protect innocent people.

I was at a get together a few months ago, and there was a family there who had just got back from Pakistan. The father was retired but was a former senior army officer. He said he was a native of Balochistan, which is a province that borders Afghanistan. Well, you know me - I'm not going let an opportunity like that slide. So, I picked his brain to try and get at what may be happening behind the scenes. Anyway, one of the things he told me, and again, I don't know if it's true, but it's what he said. I'm paraphrasing:

Suicide bombing is a racket. It's actually a business. The supply of suicide bombers is based upon demand, and how much money those that require a job to be done can 'cough up'. Basically, the corrupt Mullah's brainwash young kids in the madrasa (Islamic school) located in rural, hard to get at mountainous regions. Since the kids enter these schools right from the get-go, that's the only thing they know. They don't know anything else. They are only taught the Qur'an, and even then, verses are taken out of context. So the verses that deal with giving up your life in the cause of God, and the rewards in heaven, etc. are the focus along with all the atrocities the kaffirs are commiting including Pakistan's government, or whoever the Mullah's don't happen to like.

Kids grow up, graduate, and are ready to blow themselves up for the sake of Allah because they think they are going to heaven. And they really believe it. And who knows, maybe they are. If that's all they knew, and they're ready to die for it, who can speak of God's mercy?

Meanwhile, the Mullah's pocket the collected fee for supplying the suicide bombers.

Well anyway, that's what he said. Sad part is...I kind of believe it.

Edited by odobknarf

:sl:

Regardless of the details, Islam completely forbids committing suicide. Even if someone blew himself to kill some enemies of Islam, even army personnels, he would be committing suicide. Suicide is a great sin that is punished by eternal hellfire.

So, be it hamas, chechen, afghani fighters, suicide is suicide, and in punishable by eternal hellfire.

Those who commit suicide, for whatever reason, no matter how noble they were brainwashed to believe the cause is, are making the worst thing a believer can do, for they would be erasing everything good they ever did in their entire lives.

Those who think that suiciders are martyrs are completely wrong. A martyr is the one who gets killed while fighting the enemies of Islam in a battlefield, on the hands of that enemy.

plain and simple:

Blowing up oneself = suicide

suicide - eternal hellfire

Regardless of the details, Islam completely forbids committing suicide. Even if someone blew himself to kill some enemies of Islam, even army personnels, he would be committing suicide. Suicide is a great sin that is punished by eternal hellfire.

So, be it hamas, chechen, afghani fighters, suicide is suicide, and in punishable by eternal hellfire.

Those who commit suicide, for whatever reason, no matter how noble they were brainwashed to believe the cause is, are making the worst thing a believer can do, for they would be erasing everything good they ever did in their entire lives.

Those who think that suiciders are martyrs are completely wrong. A martyr is the one who gets killed while fighting the enemies of Islam in a battlefield, on the hands of that enemy.

plain and simple:

Blowing up oneself = suicide

suicide - eternal hellfire

I agree with everything above except for suicide equals eternal hellfire. I believe we don't know. This was discussed in another thread and I post the following for your review:

:sl: sister Layna,

I thank you for your input but I'm afraid the ulema are unanimous in their ruling the suicide is not an act of Kufr but rather a major sin.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=7&ID=2985&CATE=24"]SunniPath[/url] (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=7631"]Ask Imam[/url]

I haven't a clue though where you got the idea that suicide is tantamount to disbelief. This may be a dichotomy between two or more hadiths but not every dichotomy entails contradiction.

The matter is that we don't understand the Arabic word(s) used by the Holy Prophet (saas) when he spoke of punishment lasting 'forever' in the context of suicide. If the same word(s) used in those hadiths are also used in the Qur'an, then we're in a sticky situation. If the scholars themselves are unable to solve the problem, which is doubtable, then the question whether or not Hell is eternal becomes validated.

My apologies if I have added an extra spark to this fiery debate. :j:

Wa' salaam

and

:no:

Thanks for the correction, brother, I actually spoke with my aunt (who has written scholarly books on certain Islamic issues) and she reminded me of a very important ayah:

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him (in worship), but He forgives except that to whom He wills; and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin. [4:48]

This verse in Surat-an-Nisa makes it clear that Allah (if it suits Him) forgives all sins except Shirk (if a person dies in a state of it). I can't for the life of me figure out what made me say otherwise, and I pray that Allah will forgive me for such a grave error.

But what do I know...I'm just a recent convert.

That's true, because Allah's mercy encompasses everything. Non of us can, or have the right to, decide the fate of any human being, its all up to The Lord Almighty. We only speak of the Quranic and hadith rulings regarding suicide. What will really happen is beyond us, its pure divine knowledge.

But why take chances. For example, someone could kill or rob banks, then hope for Allah's forgiveness?!

And remember, verse 4:48 and other verses of Allah's forgiveness refer to those who repent before they die, not those who die before asking for forgiveness, thats behind the wisdon of not telling when will we each die. But those who committed suicide had no chance to ask for forgiveness for what they did, because they were dead meat by the time. That's what's lethal about suicide, you purposely disconnect yourself from the mercy of The Lord. Even non-believers still have a chance to repent as long as they live, so practically, non believers have better chances of forgiveness! Allah :sl: made it upon himself to forgive everything we did, as long as we repent before we die or sleep in death bed. When you commit suicide, not only you throw away that tremendous chance of extreme divine generosity, you are actually playing god! taking your own life, which is not yours in the first place.

We should do as we are told brother, and stay away from suicide altogether. Discussing whether it leads to eternal hellfire or temp. one is not beneficial at that point. We need to educate those youngsters who blow themselves and kill civilians. They must know the consequences.

Even if the whole ummah of Islam, world-wide, is at a detrimental risk, and the suicide of one single Muslim would save us all, that suicide would still be punishable by eternal hellfire.

The only consolation is that those Muslims died at a time when they were emotionally and spiritually close to Allah, especially since it was at a funeral. May Allah forgive their past sins and give them eternal blessings.

I've heard this from an Islamic Scholar that those people who think suicide is Halal and do it are automatically out of Islam. Suicide Bombers probably think committing suicide is Halal, since they “think†they are going to be rewarded for it.

assalaam alaikum

whoa.tough topic.

a muslim killing another muslim?no, make that muslims!! that is horrible.and sick.

but what is the proof that it was a muslim who was the siucide bomber?or there even was a suicide bomber?any one can dress up like a muslim and go to the funeral.i mean it is also possible.

it is best if we would consider all possibilities before going in to conclusions.

Yeah, whenever there's a bomb attack, people automatically assume. oh, it must have been a "Muslim Suicide Bomber". Give me a break.

I concur... its a tough to even attempt to digest the notion of a suicide bomber killing his own brothers and sisters- question: how sure can one be that the person/s that committed such an atrocity is a Muslim, and if they are, can one account for their state of mind. I just cannot swallow it. :sl:

assalaam alaikum

but what is the proof that it was a muslim who was the siucide bomber?or there even was a suicide bomber?any one can dress up like a muslim and go to the funeral.i mean it is also possible.

it is best if we would consider all possibilities before going in to conclusions.

W/salam sister bint Ali,

I agree with you. The media always blame suicide-bombers whenever explosions occur without giving us any evidence to support their claims. It seems to me that it is an attempt by media to demonize Islam and Muslims.

I'll give you an example:

Lets say some Mossad agents, who impersonate Muslims, hire a Muslim man to hand over a present to a shopkeeper. When he enters the shop, the present suddenly explode killing the shopkeeper, his customers and the man himself. Then the media would report that a Muslim man has carried out suicide-bombing in the shop killing innocent Muslims to trick the whole world into believing falsely that Muslims are terrorists who would kill other Muslims.

I wish to remind Muslims of the brutal deceptions used by the enemies of Islam to slander and frame Islam and Muslims.