Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bajabar

Pray for me...

PropellerAds

:D

May Allah SWT keep you away from depression, and keep your imaan steadfast throughout the year.

You'll be in my dua's inshaAllah.

:w:

Edited by mm_ca04

yeah i know what you mean.its moer of a heavy heart. even i get confused about what makes me fall into that state.i guess i didnt want the ramazan to end.... dont know :D .

oh welll what can i say even i am not feeling so bright . but anyways i think i'll survive :P have loads of work to do today with guests coming over so i gues i wont have the tiem to think about it.cheer up bro!!! :P

i also know what are you talking about,,, but i found the solution Fasting some days more,, and inshaAllah i get better....why you dont do such....????

inshaAllah you will get better,,,

samira

Same here. may Allah help us, strengthen our emaan, and protect us from haram, ameen.

It's not the same sis. There is this feeling of a best friend going away. I can't even explain. Like all evil is around you as soon as you break your last fast :D Some people stop praying and what have you.

I guess similar in some ways.

Allah helps us :D

:D for all the replies. When i said 'depression' i did not mean clinical but sadness in my heart like many of you. Alhamdulilah I'm doing well, i have taken your advices, I'm also fasting the 6 days of Shawal and hope to continue fasting Mondays & Thursdays. :D

assalam alaikum

have you thought why you feel so bad??? maybe if you make some notes, you will not make the same mistakes next year?? before next ramadan set some achievable goals, so you can have a sense of achievements...just a suggestion...may Allah accept our efforts. ameen