Islamic Forum
CrusaderOfSteel

The Religion Of Peace?

:D

Are you yourself imposing that you agree with these absolute savaging barbarians that strap bombs to their children, abuse their women, which/and murder countless numbers of innocents in the name of Allah? You expect me to sympathize with them? You figure America had no right to infringe upon war when September 11th hit?

and she's a whole 15! :D what hope has truth got in the west when a 15 yo can be so indoctrinated?

PropellerAds

Hi

I hope u have read the links i have given u .....if not please do it before u comment further because knowledge is the solutio for ignorance.

There is a basis/premise to be sought after and I'd like to have yours.

What does Islam stand for when its hypocrisy is utterly clear and profound?

What hypocrisy..hypocrisy of muslims ?

Are you yourself imposing that you agree with these absolute savaging barbarians that strap bombs to their children, abuse their women, which/and murder countless numbers of innocents in the name of Allah? You expect me to sympathize with them? You figure America had no right to infringe upon war when September 11th hit? You're putting the blame anywhere but Islam.

No i dont agree with those who attack civilians nor those who bomb up places...these have nothing to do with Islam and most muslims condemn it .Its just a minority among the muslims who do this..yet u blame nearly 1.5 billion muslims for this.Islam is not to blame.You must understand the difference between the two.The west and their allies have contributed their bit by supporting and occupying the countries of muslims-giving these terrorists an excuse.

READ :knowledge removes ignorance

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0010914.htm"]a "terrible crime"[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0010918_2.htm"]What Happened in America Is A Crime Rejected By [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/worship/jihaad/jih004/index.htm"]Suicide Bombings[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_salafimanhaj(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ebook.php?ebook=16"]Evils of Terrorims[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fataawa/worship/jihaad/jih002/0001015_1.htm"]Hijacking and Kidnapping[/url]

Btw Islam doesn't oppress or abuse women.Some muslims do it just like some Americans(rape,beating their wives etc)..its just that ur media feeds you only of negative images of muslims and potray muslim men as being opprssive.

If u really want to take a count of who killed more then its got to be ur country -"countless numbers of innocents in the name of Oil".Everyone who killed unjustly is guilty whether he be a muslims or a non mulsims is guilty and will judged for his actions before All mighty

PS:i would request u to READ them before u reply to my posts .

Edited by al-malabari

1. I know what's need known of your religion, but you can never know enough people who represent it.

2. Hypocrisy as in, saying, however, not doing. (My question as to why you claim beliefs but act opposingly remains unanswered.

3. Yeah, the war had nothing to do with the original terrorist attacks. We wanted your oil all along.

America provoked them, they had no choice, and it continues justified.

(www.)"http://persecution/newsite/index.php"]persecution/newsite/index.php[/url]

This is no lie or indoctrination, this is very real.

1. I know what's need known of your religion, but you can never know enough people who represent it.

2. Hypocrisy as in, saying, however, not doing. (My question as to why you claim beliefs but act opposingly remains unanswered.

3. Yeah, the war had nothing to do with the original terrorist attacks. We wanted your oil all along.

(www.)"http://persecution/newsite/index.php"]persecution/newsite/index.php[/url]

This is no lie or indoctrination, this is very real.

Well, if the link would ing work.

(www.)"http://persecution/newsite/index.php"]Persecution[/url]

Salamu Alaikum

Peace Undertaker,

You seem to have changed from your neutral stance to an attack on muslims, but if your not I apologize in advance. Now the main problem with the west is that you base our religon on the people and not on Islam. If you really want to know what our religon is then read about Islam and not about Muslims.

It's like you are trying to compare the school to the students. The school has a rules and principles and teaches good things, but the students can be good or bad. If a student smokes, it doesn't mean that the school condones smoking. Once you are given the knowledge than you do what you want with it, but if you want to pass,, then you have to use the knoweldge correctly. Islam is perfect, but Muslims are flawed. You cannot reflect the actions of the student upon the school. The school could have perfect rules, but it is in a broken down neigbourhood. Thus, the students might be trouble makers. But also when you have perfect rules, it would help breed close to perfect people. But these people do not reflect the school.

Salamu Alaikum

why are you so angry undertaker. i assume the "xxxxxxing" is swearing. not good for a little girl. and you imply you are persecuted because you cant link web site, when in fact no one can till they reach 50 posts. a real good rule.

"no one can till they reach 50 posts. a real good rule."

Cool. I never knew that was the rule.

Christians and Muslims all have to admit that there were wars in their passed, and every **** time they will always say "God is with us" because that is how a war is. At the same time, no one posting here today has ever killed anybody, because this is not about a war, this is about some guy who claimed to have an absolute truth about God many years ago, and people still believe him now.

People can defend Christianity or Islam with all of the good in it, or people can attach Christianity & Islam by highlighting the evils in them, because there was and always will be both.

Note all facts if you want a balanced view. I am an advocate of balance.

Well Miss ...i can attest that u just dont from ur posts

Doing what ? Do u think majority of muslims are suicide bombers?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicfinder(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cityPrayer.php?country=usa&home="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamicfinder(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cityPrayer.ph...untry=usa&home=[/url]

go find a Masjid near to ur town ...check how many of them are suicide bombers since u claim that we dont act according to our belief

May be it was due to WMDs ..lol......lets forget abt the war ur country started and discuss Islam

Salamu Alaikum

Peace Undertaker,

You seem to have changed from your neutral stance to an attack on muslims, but if your not I apologize in advance. Now the main problem with the west is that you base our religon on the people and not on Islam. If you really want to know what our religon is then read about Islam and not about Muslims.

It's like you are trying to compare the school to the students. The school has a rules and principles and teaches good things, but the students can be good or bad. If a student smokes, it doesn't mean that the school condones smoking. Once you are given the knowledge than you do what you want with it, but if you want to pass,, then you have to use the knoweldge correctly. Islam is perfect, but Muslims are flawed. You cannot reflect the actions of the student upon the school. The school could have perfect rules, but it is in a broken down neigbourhood. Thus, the students might be trouble makers. But also when you have perfect rules, it would help breed close to perfect people. But these people do not reflect the school.

Salamu Alaikum

Not my intention to "attack" by any means. Raise my voice? Certainly.

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

It's a shame you don't have similar verses such as those in the Quran, they move me.

If the rules are being broken, they're not being enforced or put together again. If the original Islam was as pure and true as you claim, why has it borne corrupt fruits?

It's a shame you don't have similar verses such as those in the Quran, they move me.

have u read the Quran ....????

have u read the Quran ....????

From what I hear, works have nothing to do with faith in Islam. If they did, terrorists in the middle east would be condoned.

(edit)

From what I hear, works have nothing to do with faith in Islam. If they did, terrorists in the middle east wouldn't be condoned.

From what I hear, works have nothing to do with faith in Islam. If they did, terrorists in the middle east would be condoned.

Dont depend on hearsay especially because not from muslims or Islam so read the Quran before u comment

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islambasics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view.php?bkID=120"]Translation of Quran[/url]

thanx

Iam sorry to say ..but u are wasting my time by not reading my posts properly

U wouldnt have made the last post the way u did if u had read the links i posted

READ :knowledge removes ignorance

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0010914.htm"]a "terrible crime"[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/0010918_2.htm"]What Happened in America Is A Crime Rejected By [/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/worship/jihaad/jih004/index.htm"]Suicide Bombings[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_salafimanhaj(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ebook.php?ebook=16"]Evils of Terrorims[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.fatwa-online(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/fataawa/worship/jihaad/jih002/0001015_1.htm"]Hijacking and Kidnapping[/url]

Edited by al-malabari

Dont depend on hearsay especially because not from muslims or Islam so read the Quran before u comment

(www.)"http://islambasics/view.php?bkID=120"]Translation of Quran[/url]

thanx

How about you search through the book and come up with a verse that says otherwise? I don't have time to prove myself wrong. :D

How about you search through the book and come up with a verse that says otherwise? I don't have time to prove myself wrong. :D

What exactly do u wnat the verse to say..?

since u have u given no proof nor have u read the book..ur point is baseless and based on utter ignorance

What exactly do u wnat the verse to say..?

since u have u given no proof nor have u read the book..ur point is baseless and based on utter ignorance

No, it's based on your actions because that's how I base my religion. I want a verse that says your works declare your faith. If there isn't one, the Quran needs improvement.

No, it's based on your actions because that's how I base my religion. I want a verse that says your works declare your faith. If there isn't one, the Quran needs improvement.

U cant do that ..can i judge ur faith based on the acts of Bush who is a self professed christian whom according to him god inspired ihim to attack iraq,afghanistan and probly syria tomorrow .Can i judge ur faith on those priests in ur churches who are aguilty of having molested young boys and girls ?

I will get back to u with verse(s) in some time ...

U cant do that ..can i judge ur faith based on the acts of Bush who is a self professed christian whom according to him god inspired ihim to attack iraq,afghanistan and probly syria tomorrow .Can i judge ur faith on those priests in ur churches who are aguilty of having molested young boys and girls ?

I will get back to u with verse(s) in some time ...

I give you permission. Judge away.

I give you permission. Judge away.

So christianity the religion u follow stands for padeophilic priests and carpet bombers ?

So christianity the religion u follow stands for padeophilic priests and carpet bombers ?

As a matter of fact, I agree with the war out of necessity and defense.

Paedophilic priests, on the other hand, I do not agree with.

The difference is, molesting children was not done in the name of God but in the name of shame.

Terrorists act unto Allah and actually believe it pleases him! It's a disgrace to not only other Muslims but the rest of humanity. They're a threat and are treated accordingly.

Hi

Here Allah talks abt the charecterstics of the believers..see how deeds are dependent on faith

Successful indeed are the believers.

Those who offer their prayers with all solemnity and full submissiveness.

And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allâh has forbidden).

And those who pay the prescribed charity.

And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts)But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors;

Those who are faithfully true to their Amanat (all the duties which Allâh has ordained, honesty, moral responsibility and trusts etc.) and to their covenants;[23:1-8]

Is this what u are looking for ?

Edited by al-malabari

As a matter of fact, I agree with the war out of necessity and defense.

Paedophilic priests, on the other hand, I do not agree with.

The difference is, molesting children was not done in the name of God but in the name of shame.

Terrorists act unto Allah and actually believe it pleases him! It's a disgrace to not only other Muslims but the rest of humanity. They're a threat and are treated accordingly.

Iraq had WMDS ..come on u dont still belief the lie ...how many wmds have been found yet ?

I agree with ur assesment of padeophilic priests....

abt the terrorists and their likes

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?"Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds![18:103-104]
Edited by al-malabari

Hi

Here Allah talks abt the charecterstics of the believers..see how deeds are dependent on faith

Is this what u are looking for ?

Not quite, but I can work off of it I suppose.

So, if Allah commands deeds upon faith and faith upon deeds. What faith is this that commands deeds so horrid? That's the impression left on non-believers.