Islamic Forum
CrusaderOfSteel

The Religion Of Peace?

Not quite, but I can work off of it I suppose.

So, if Allah commands deeds upon faith and faith upon deeds. What faith is this that commands deeds so horrid? That's the impression left on non-believers.

I have already told u that these people are mistaken and wrong in doing what they are doing just like the americans are wrong in doing wht they are doing in Iraq and afghanistan

PropellerAds

what do u say abt :

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?"Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds![18:103-104]

what do u say abt :

Which deeds are being mentioned? It's a general quote and not that specific.

If Allah doesn't command it then why do they say he does?

I stand when I say the war against terrorism and its cause is a righteous one.

Which deeds are being mentioned? It's a general quote and not that specific.

If Allah doesn't command it then why do they say he does?

I stand when I say the war against terrorism and its cause is a righteous one.

All deeds

"They" need a reason or excuse.....

I disagree with ur stance ...u will only increase the terrorism by the actions ur country is doing.....

and defending ur country against invaders is NOT terrorism or insurgency ......they are legitimate from every angle except urs

Edited by al-malabari

All deeds

"They" need a reason or excuse.....

I disagree with ur stance ...u will only increase the terrorism by the actions ur country is doing.....

and defending ur country against invaders is NOT terrorism or insurgency ......they are legitimate from every angle except urs

That's like saying you'll only increase murders by using the death penalty. It's the very opposite. It's a punishment in order to decrease murders, and it succeeds in doing so.

What's the point in blocking out parasites when they're not being abolished from reenacting? If you were being attacked why would you idly take it without response? No, no, no, if you think that's going to happen you're not familiar with American customs.

That's like saying you'll only increase murders by using the death penalty. It's the very opposite. It's a punishment in order to decrease murders, and it succeeds in doing so.

What's the point in blocking out parasites when they're not being abolished from reenacting? If you were being attacked why would you idly take it without response? No, no, no, if you think that's going to happen you're not familiar with American customs.

Wait and see what happens due to ur actions.....

Is that a threat? Lol.

No -u should know the consequences of ur actions

ps:when i say "your" it means the country ..not u in person

Edited by al-malabari

No -u should know the consequences of ur actions

ps:when i say "your" it means the country ..not u in person

I'll bow before my god and you'll bow before yours. Unlike you, I take responsibility in a body of people and its every action, so it is rather personal. There is one source that explains an outcome. The people of your religion hold no greater symbol of Islam than themselves.

I'll bow before my god and you'll bow before yours.

There are no two gods ..there is only one who created u and me ....

Unlike you, I take responsibility in a body of people and its every action, so it is rather personal. There is one source that explains an outcome. The people of your religion hold no greater symbol of Islam than themselves.

Well ...u dont really know what u are taking responsible for...u can look around the net ...how ur army has killed many children.raped women ,abused men ....did u forget the photo scandal so fast ?

You just keep repeating ur statements of ignorance again and again ..

We dont need a "symbol" for our religion ....Our symbol and slogan and everything is "There is none worthy of worship except Allah(THE God) -who created every man born out of woman"

There are no two gods ..there is only one who created u and me ....

Well ...u dont really know what u are taking responsible for...u can look around the net ...how ur army has killed many children.raped women ,abused men ....did u forget the photo scandal so fast ?

You just keep repeating ur statements of ignorance again and again ..

We dont need a "symbol" for our religion ....Our symbol and slogan and everything is "There is none worthy of worship except Allah(THE God) -who created every man born out of woman"

There seems to be two gods we bow to today, doesn't there?

I know exactly what I'm taking responsibility for and it would be your most beloved wish that I were ignorant of it.

Well, if you truly believe your symbol, you act in proportion, and your actions tell of your symbol.

There seems to be two gods we bow to today, doesn't there?

for us god means "the one worthy of worship" ..taht is only the creator

Can there be two creators?...we dont bow to the created ...only the Creator

I know exactly what I'm taking responsibility for and it would be your most beloved wish that I were ignorant of it.

Can u deny the army has committed aggression against the natives of the land ?

I dont really care what ur ignorant of or what u know..since u seem to have with a closed mind and will not change from ur preconcieved conclusions .

Well, if you truly believe your symbol, you act in proportion, and your actions tell of your symbol.

Who belives truly in that condemn acts of terrorism as i have repeatedly proven from reliable links but u chose to overlook and be stubborn

for us god means "the one worthy of worship" ..taht is only the creator

Can there be two creators?...we dont bow to the created ...only the Creator

Can u deny the army has committed aggression against the natives of the land ?

I dont really care what ur ignorant of or what u know..since u seem to have with a closed mind and will not change from ur preconcieved conclusions .

Who belives truly in that condemn acts of terrorism as i have repeatedly proven from reliable links but u chose to overlook and be stubborn

Whether you bow to Buddah or I bow to Wodin doesn't mean squat.

What the American Army has done is serve our country in the name of security and freedom.

I don't care what you say. You could say you're an alien or the queen of England but I'm not going to believe you. If something is done there is a reason for it. What's yours?

Whether you bow to Buddah or I bow to Wodin doesn't mean squat.

What the American Army has done is serve our country in the name of security and freedom.

I don't care what you say. You could say you're an alien or the queen of England but I'm not going to believe you. If something is done there is a reason for it. What's yours?

We bow to ur creator and my creator and the creator of Buddha .....

Reason for what ? Terrorism ?

We bow to ur creator and my creator and the creator of Buddha .....

Reason for what ? Terrorism ?

Sure.

Sure.

From

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm[/url]

Pictures of Destruction and Civilian Victims of the Anglo-American Aggression in Iraq (March / April 2003)

Please note that some of these pictures are not suitable for small children and those who have weak hearts. These photos are only of a very tiny fraction of the thousands of Iraqi Civilian Victims who have been terrorised, humiliated, injured, maimed and killed through British and American bombing of civilian areas in various cities of Iraq. Due to insecurity, independent reporters could not and still can not reach many areas to photograph and report the atrocities. Several independent reporters and journalists were deliberately bombed to prevent them reporting the atrocities. We kindly request Independent News Reporters to send us photos of the Anglo-American atrocities in Iraq for inclusion on these pages.

bloodied_child_3.jpg

This is from the iraq bombings .....Seeing images like this some act on their emotions rather than wisdom and oppress those who they believe are the reason for their oppression or the oppression of their brothers .....suffer the consequences of irresponsible actions ...nobody hates ur freedom but everybody hates ur arrogance .

and many more due to the actions of many govts. and their policies in the middle esat

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/why_is_america_hated.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.robert-fisk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/why_is_america_hated.htm[/url]

“If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! But glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!†(21:22)

From

(www.)"http://robert-fisk/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm"]robert-fisk/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm[/url]

Pictures of Destruction and Civilian Victims of the Anglo-American Aggression in Iraq (March / April 2003)

Please note that some of these pictures are not suitable for small children and those who have weak hearts. These photos are only of a very tiny fraction of the thousands of Iraqi Civilian Victims who have been terrorised, humiliated, injured, maimed and killed through British and American bombing of civilian areas in various cities of Iraq. Due to insecurity, independent reporters could not and still can not reach many areas to photograph and report the atrocities. Several independent reporters and journalists were deliberately bombed to prevent them reporting the atrocities. We kindly request Independent News Reporters to send us photos of the Anglo-American atrocities in Iraq for inclusion on these pages.

This is from the iraq bombings .....Seeing images like this some act on their emotions rather than wisdom and oppress those who they believe are the reason for their oppression or the oppression of their brothers .....suffer the consequences of irresponsible actions ...nobody hates ur freedom but everybody hates ur arrogance .

and many more due to the actions of many govts. and their policies in the middle esat

(www.)"http://robert-fisk/why_is_america_hated.htm"]robert-fisk/why_is_america_hated.htm[/url]

Do I need to bring out photos of September 11th, reporters held hostage, injured soldiers? No pointing fingers when the onset was Iraqi terrorists. They brought it on themselves and their people must also suffer the consequences. The Americans murdered by terrorists were innocent and undeserving, and now Iraq owes its own blood in retribution.

Do I need to bring out photos of September 11th, reporters held hostage, injured soldiers? No pointing fingers when the onset was Iraqi terrorists. They brought it on themselves and their people must also suffer the consequences. The Americans murdered by terrorists were innocent and undeserving, and now Iraq owes its own blood in retribution.

Two wrongs dont make a right ...I accept that 9/11 was unjust and wrong ..why dont u accept the ur war build on lies was unjust .?

....99.99%Iraqis dint have anything to do with 9/11..u went into war on LIES LIES LIES ...yet u again elected the same liar ...

Edited by al-malabari

Two wrongs dont make a right ...I accept that 9/11 was unjust and wrong ..why do u accept the ur war build on lies was unjust .?

....99.99%Iraqis dint have anything to do with 9/11..u went into war on LIES LIES LIES ...yet u again elected the same liar ...

Because America isn't stupid and they know who's liable for the incident. Iraq was guilty and dealt its own obligation...to die and never come back. As I somewhat stated before, that's like saying there's no merit for prison on criminals. 9/10 when child molesters are let loose they repeat and encourage possible molesters. If terrorists are let be they will return. It's simply not going to happen and didn't.

Because America isn't stupid and they know who's liable for the incident. Iraq was guilty and dealt its own obligation...to die and never come back. As I somewhat stated before, that's like saying there's no merit for prison on criminals. 9/10 when child molesters are let loose they repeat and encourage possible molesters. If terrorists are let be they will return. It's simply not going to happen and didn't.

America isnt stupidd...hahahhahah

I challenge u to show me atleast 1 Iraqi who was responsible for 9/11.

Even if Iraq was....the government is a dictatorship..what gave u right to bomb the ppl ...dont justify ur actions of killing children and abusing imprisoned men and women ?

Every one -muslim or kafir will pay for their deed infront of Allmighty on the day of the judgement

PS: doesnt ur religion teach u to turn ur other cheek when struck on one cheek..hypocrisy i guess

Edited by al-malabari

America isnt stupidd...hahahhahah

I challenge u to show me atleast 1 Iraqi who was responsible for 9/11.

Even if Iraq was....the government is a dictatorship..what gave u right to bomb the ppl ...dont justify ur actions of killing children and abusing imprisoned men and women ?

Every one -muslim or kafir will pay for their deed infront of Allmighty on the day of the judgement

PS: doesnt ur religion teach u to turn ur other cheek when struck on one cheek..hypocrisy i guess

I can't show you one, I'd have to show you all.

"Every one -muslim or kafir will pay for their deed infront of Allmighty on the day of the judgement"

Why waste your breath on a kafir?

Ex 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Pr 24:6 For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Ec 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Oh, yeah, hypocrisy.

Hi

I can't show you one, I'd have to show you all.

so there is none ..u can check it .....THERE IS NO IRAQI AMONG THEM

"Every one -muslim or kafir will pay for their deed infront of Allmighty on the day of the judgement"

Why waste your breath on a kafir?

Becaue i love what i have for myself for others..and its our duty to spread the religion of the prophetss

"And behold Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary Did you say to men, Worship me and my mother as gods besides Allah He will say-"Glory to you I could never say what I had no right (to say')" (Soorah Al-Maa'idah- 5:116)

Mary-because u seek her intercession which is not permitted since None can intercede with out permission before Allah

Oh, yeah, hypocrisy.

So for the first time i guess we are in agreement

Edited by al-malabari

Or were you witnesses when death approached Ya'qûb (Jacob)? When he said unto his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We shall worship your Ilâh [] (God - Allâh), the Ilâh (God) of your fathers, Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), One Ilâh (God), and to Him we submit (in Islâm)." [2;133]

Hi

so there is none ..u can check it .....THERE IS NO IRAQI AMONG THEM

Becaue i love what i have for myself for others..and its our duty to spread the religion of the prophetss

Mary-because u seek her intercession which is not permitted since None can intercede with out permission before Allah

So for the first time i guess we are in agreement .

I'm telling you that Iraq is guilty as a whole before war.

"Glory to you I could never say what I had no right (to say')" (Soorah Al-Maa'idah- 5:116)

Lol, but he said it before Allah even came along.

For the first time you realize I have a sarcastic nature and calling me a hypocrite was a mistake.