Islamic Forum
CrusaderOfSteel

The Religion Of Peace?

I'm telling you that Iraq is guilty as a whole before war.

u like ur president have NO PROOF...

"Glory to you I could never say what I had no right (to say')" (Soorah Al-Maa'idah- 5:116)

Lol, but he said it before Allah even came along.

yet again u expose ur ignorance regarding Islam.. u are not willing to read even one article i have linked u to and persist in ur ignorance and make a fool out of urself infront of those who know abt Islam

Allah is the arabic word which means 'THE GOD' ..HE was the one who created the universe and every living creature and he only is worthy of worship...

PropellerAds

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_calltoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=74"]Please Read[/url]

Salamu Alaikum,

Al-Malabari, this guy is not talking out of logic, I suggest you use your breath on a person of knowledge, You obviously understand Islam, use it to teach someone who will listen. Deaf, Dumb and Blind and they will never return(to the light): (2:18)

Salamu Alaikum

Allow me to introduce myself in detail; not ignorant or bias. Lol, let's not name call? My name is Natalie, I'm an American, I'm 15 years old, and I have a few opinions up my sleeve. Stay tuned and keep perspective.

There is a basis/premise to be sought after and I'd like to have yours.

-What does Islam stand for when its hypocrisy is utterly clear and profound?

-Are you yourself imposing that you agree with these absolute savaging barbarians that strap bombs to their children, abuse their women, which/and murder countless numbers of innocents in the name of Allah? You expect me to sympathize with them?

-You figure America had no right to infringe upon war when September 11th hit?

-You're putting the blame anywhere but Islam.

-There is a cause and effect. What is causing this is not outside influence. The world is not out to get Islam but I can see that Islam is out to get the world.

-If these people come in your name and underneath your defense they are Islam.

:D

Peace, Undertaker/Natalie.

-Islam stands for what I have greeted you with; Peace. It stands also for Submission to the One God, Justice, and Light when or where there is Darkness.

-There is no hypocrisy in Islam itself, and if the proof has such clarity, please type it out, and then we can go on from there.

-No one here agrees with savaging barbarians that strap bombs to children, abuse women, or murder in the name of ANYTHING, let alone Allah (SWT), The Most Merciful. Do you? But as such, no one expects you to do anything, let alone sympathize.

-America had no right to do anything to a country that didn't even have anything to do with September 11th.

-The blame will go where it is just deserved. In your post, you're putting the blame nowhere except on Islam.

-What is causing what, exactly?

-The world; what do you mean by the world? Do you mean all non-Muslims? Because then your statement is flawed either way. And I suppose if these people whom you claim come in our name and underneath our defense are Islam itself, then the IRA, and the KKK are Christianity itself. Using your logic.

Peace Undertaker,

Anya

(point form done by me)

Very intresting video

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.turntoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pages/muslim_in_texas.html"]Muslim Americans in Texas[/url]

Turning Muslim in Texas

Texas is proud to be the home state of George W Bush. It's red, white and blue all the way through, and as American as apple pie.

Unbelievably, right here in the heartland of the USA, Bible-bashing conservatives are converting to Islam, which is now the fastest growing religion in the USA.

Take Eric, for example. He's Texan born and bred, an American football fanatic who runs a trucking company and has been a Republican all his life. He was about to become a Baptist preacher when he converted to Islam.

He's part of a new wave of conservative white Americans who have abandoned their strict Christian upbringing for Islam.

-The world; what do you mean by the world? Do you mean all non-Muslims? Because then your statement is flawed either way. And I suppose if these people whom you claim come in our name and underneath our defense are Islam itself, then the IRA, and the KKK are Christianity itself. Using your logic.

Peace Undertaker,

I would chant peace if it were true but that's not the case.

Yes, I mean all non-muslims. Revert or die. I get the picture.

Lol, funny you should mention the IRA (especially) and KKK in correlation with Christianity. If you'd like to know what these 2 orginizations stand/stood for read here:

(en.wikipedia/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army)

The Irish Republican Army (IRA), known sometimes later as the Old IRA, was an military organisation descended from the Irish Volunteers which was recognised in 1919 by Dáil Éireann as the legitimate army of the UDI Irish Republic, the Irish state proclaimed in the Easter Rising in 1916 and reaffirmed by the Dáil in January 1919. In Irish, it was referred to as Óglaigh na hÉireann.The new leadership of the Irish Republic worried that the IRA would not accept its authority, given that the Volunteers, under their own constitution, was bound to obey their own executive and no other body.

What does this have to do with Christianity again? Let alone religion.

They were Irish soldiers fighting for political empowerment in the early 1900's. Mmk...

(en.wikipedia/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan)

The first KKK in the South in the late 1860s advocated white supremacy, and had a history of physically attacking or threatening its political opponents. The second KKK was a nationwide affair in the mid 1920s that focused on anti-Catholicism, nativism and anti-Semitism.

"a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, bored young men, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. Indeed, all they had in common, besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, was that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen."

Anti-Catholicism, eh? I thought Catholics were Christian.

They were anti-religion, but mostly anti-race hillbillies, and again, of the early 1900's. Gimme a break.

There is no excuse or reason for terrorists but Islam and that's a real sorry excuse for you.

Are you trying to prove something?

Yes that ur notion majority of muslims are terrorists is WRONG . and it addresses many of ur misconceptions

Edited by al-malabari

Click her Miss!!!!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.twelvearyannations(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]TwelveAryanNation[/url]

Whats their excuse ?

Yes that ur notion majority of muslims are terrorists is WRONG .

It's not proof. There would be no explanation as to why terrorists would murder in the name of Allah unless it is commanded and accepted. I don't care what you say, I care what you do. Words are nothing without meaning. Continue to whisper sweet sayings of peace as you plot and destroy.

Click her Miss!!!!

(www.)"http://twelvearyannations####/"]TwelveAryanNation[/url]

Whats their excuse ?

Do, they're against Jews...I'm for them.

It's not proof. There would be no explanation as to why terrorists would murder in the name of Allah unless it is commanded and accepted. I don't care what you say, I care what you do. Words are nothing without meaning. Continue to whisper sweet sayings of peace as you plot and destroy.

Its proof for those who have eyes .....

Yes, that's why I just told you I'm not against another race.

SO u are agaisnt anything that doesnt agree with America ?

SO u are agaisnt anything that doesnt agree with America ?

You're pulling words out of my mouth. Agree with the war? Not "against", but in mutual disagreement, yes.

Yes, I mean all non-muslims. Revert or die. I get the picture.

Sorry u just don't

Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship(of idols,men,saints,righteouse)et

and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.†[sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

revert? Strange u used to the word revert

You're pulling words out of my mouth. Agree with the war? Not "against", but in mutual disagreement, yes.

Well then why hate jews ?

Well then why hate jews ?

"Refuting non-Muslims

Here is why you should revert (convert) to Islam!"

It's what the forum calls it.

Did I say I hated Jews or have I repeatedly insisted that I'm with them and for them? Looking ignorant isn't my game and I'm the last one to lose it.

you are one confusing TROLL undertaker.