Islamic Forum
CrusaderOfSteel

The Religion Of Peace?

"Refuting non-Muslims

Here is why you should revert (convert) to Islam!"

It's what the forum calls it.

We think u should ...but we cant force u ...not even in muslim countries can we.force .

Nobody is forcing u to come here....are they ?

Did I say I hated Jews or have I repeatedly insisted that I'm with them and for them? Looking ignorant isn't my game and I'm the last one to lose it.

Iam sorry..i made a mistake in reading ur statement before..

So whats the excuse of theirs.....Bible ?

PropellerAds

Is it the least bit important that I do when I know it's in your best interest? It's like giving me the whole Quran to look over. I don't have time for it, so if you have a point state it and keep the facts at a short distance.

Is it the least bit important that I do when I know it's in your best interest? It's like giving me the whole Quran to look over. I don't have time for it, so if you have a point state it and keep the facts at a short distance.

Its in my best intrest..that doesnt mean that watching the video is going to brainwash you and make u a muslims .Its very short...less than an hour .... and i think u should watch it ......

We think u should ...but we cant force u ...not even in muslim countries can we.force .

Nobody is forcing u to come here....are they ?

Iam sorry..i made a mistake in reading ur statement before..

So whats the excuse of theirs.....Bible ?

No one has the capability to force or control me. In Muslim countries you don't force, you dictate.

Here is an example:

I have a dear Christian friend who resides in Nigeria. He's to be married in a few weeks and I have a wedding gift for him but the expectancy of the package's arrival is not certain because he is a Christian and if a Muslim decideds that he wants its contents he has the right to them under law.

You cannot deny what is going on and deem I'll have no knowledge of it. That's just a little tid bit and not even the half of the persecution he suffers.

Lol, and yeah. That's why Jesus was a Jew? God loves the Jews. The Jews are his chosen people. The Bible is filled with scriptures about the purpose and place of Jews.

No one has the capability to force or control me. In Muslim countries you don't force, you dictate.

Here is an example:

I have a dear Christian friend who resides in Nigeria. He's to be married in a few weeks and I have a wedding gift for him but the expectancy of the package's arrival is not certain because he is a Christian and if a Muslim decideds that he wants its contents he has the right to them under law.

What does have that do with Islam at all....dont christians steal ...bizzare

Lol, and yeah. That's why Jesus was a Jew? God loves the Jews. The Jews are his chosen people. The Bible is filled with scriptures about the purpose and place of Jews.

So why then those christian are against the "jews" ...if jesus was a jew ..are they wrong and u correct ?

Also U mean the same jews who belive "the son of god" was a liar

From a talmud site

However, there can be no denying, and no rabbi would deny this, that the authors of the Talmud did not believe in Jesus' messiahship or his divinity.

I would chant peace if it were true but that's not the case.

Yes, I mean all non-muslims. Revert or die. I get the picture.

Lol, funny you should mention the IRA (especially) and KKK in correlation with Christianity. If you'd like to know what these 2 orginizations stand/stood for read here:

(en.wikipedia/wiki/Irish_Republican_Army)

What does this have to do with Christianity again? Let alone religion.

They were Irish soldiers fighting for political empowerment in the early 1900's. Mmk...

(en.wikipedia/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan)

Anti-Catholicism, eh? I thought Catholics were Christian.

They were anti-religion, but mostly anti-race hillbillies, and again, of the early 1900's. Gimme a break.

There is no excuse or reason for terrorists but Islam and that's a real sorry excuse for you.

:D

Peace,

What are you trying to say by "I would chant peace if it were true but that's not the case"? I don't want to make any assumptions so I'll wait for your reply first.

And it is funny that you shuold quote the wikipedia on this, seeing as it can be edited by anybody at any time.

There is obviously difference betweeen 'Christiananity' and 'Catholicism'. It's comparable to the Sunni/Shia/etc., but as far as I can recall, it's against the forum rules to discuss sects so that's off-topic.

So you're saying that the reason 'terrorists' attack 'innocent people' is because of Islam? Well, hey, you're wrong, 'cause Islam does not teach anyone to do this so they are sinning, themselves. How can an excuse exist if it is not there?

And did you ever even hear what 'OBL' said as per 9/11? Besides saying he had nothing to do with it, he mentioned the, uh, millions of children and innocent women/men who were murdered by America, indirectly or directly. This does not, once again, NOT excuse terrorism and nor am I saying it does- BUT Islam was not the excuse used. It was revenge.

Anyway, it's not 'the world against Islam' 'Islam against the world', that's the mentality that says you already think that way, regardless of what Islam teaches. Actions of a minority can't be used as proof that their religion teaches them this when it clearly does not.

Suppose a Christian/Jew/Hindu, etc, commits an act of terrorism. It's never mentioned that their religion teaches them this, because that's close-mindedness to the third degree. It's like how some Americans say to not judge them all the same because of Bush.

I ask you for the proof of this hypocrisy you mentioned Islam has. And yeah, you have to search and prove your point (hint: wikipedia does not always equate fact).

Peace once again, (and yes, I mean it),

Anya.

What does have that do with Islam at all....dont christians steal ...bizzare

So why then those christian are against the "jews" ...if jesus was a jew ..are they wrong and u correct ?

Also U mean the same jews who belive "the son of god" was a liar

From a talmud site

Sure, Christians steal. (Note: 8th commandment is not to steal) Do they dictate countries and justify stealing out of religious endowment? No.

What Biblical verse says to hate the Jews? I'd say the Bible is correct and the Bible specifically states to love the Jews, as they are his vessels. Jews are not referred to in the flesh but moreover in the spirit. Jesus was the king of the Jews.

What Biblical verse says to hate the Jews? I'd say the Bible is correct and the Bible specifically states to love the Jews, as they are his vessels. Jews are not referred to in the flesh but moreover in the spirit. Jesus was the king of the Jews.

I can ask u in return...which Quranic verse says.".bomb the nonmuslims" ?I'd say the Quran is correct and the Quran specifically states not to kill people unless in war or due to punsihment in crime.

"...If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind. And (likewise) if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole of mankind"

(Surah Al-Maaida 5:32)

There is no such existence but a concept of peace.

Any gathered facts or sources are written by people like you and me. I assure you there was no ulterior motive to alter the truth in order to prove my point. The Wikipedia is a fine deduction. Point taken, the KKK and IRA hasn't to do with Christianity or claim to.

A Christian/Jew/Hindu, etc, commits an act of terrorism? Maybe in the Twilight Zone. They have no reason to because it's not taught.

I want to know why people of your religion do as they do, but first, I'd like to know why they wouldn't. Would you delve up a verse from the Quran that expresses why terrorism would be prohibited?

I can ask u in return...which Quranic verse says.".bomb the nonmuslims" ?I'd say the Quran is correct and the Quran specifically states not to kill people unless in war or due to punsihment in crime.

I'm sure "mischief in the land" is a broad subject seeing that mischief to you is a non-muslim. Otherwise, it wouldn't be against the law in an opressed Muslim country to recieve a package.

A Christian/Jew/Hindu, etc, commits an act of terrorism? Maybe in the Twilight Zone. They have no reason to because it's not taught.

U are in wonder land

Christian:Bush and his men ,Blair and his Mens.....they have butchered children,men and women ..if this is not terrorism then i dont know what is

Hindus:Yes ..in 2001 Hindu extermists sponspered by government mass murdered thousands of muslims in Gujrat

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hrw(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/press/2003/06/india070103.htm"]HRW[/url]

Hundreds of women and girls were brutally raped, mutilated, and burnt to death in Gujarat. The police have refused to pursue these cases.

Jews:They have invaded palestine killed its people all in the name of their religion and some promise in some book

main.jpg

I want to know why people of your religion do as they do, but first, I'd like to know why they wouldn't. Would you delve up a verse from the Quran that expresses why terrorism would be prohibited?

Done that ...

Edited by al-malabari

I'm sure "mischief in the land" is a broad subject seeing that mischief to you is a non-muslim. Otherwise, it wouldn't be against the law in an opressed Muslim country to recieve a package.

OMG...how can u be sure when u havent read the Qura'n ..non muslims are protected under Islamic law unless they wage war against us ....

.Its not against the laws...the packag thing occurs everywhere in poor countries...there is nothing "islamic" about it ...