Islamic Forum
dot

New Forum improvements

:sl:

Dear brothers and sisters

Our forum alhamdo l'Ellah now has a (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=204786&view=findpost&p=642880"]virtual printed versions of the Quran[/url].

There are several prints available, the most beneficial of them is 'Mushaf Al-mujawad', which is a unique version of The Quran, that uses colored letters to help you recite it with proper tajweed rules, without having to study or learn those rules. Here is how to go to that mushaf: at the middle of the top area, click at the brown banner that reads 'المزيد'. Then, also at the top of the new page, click the right most banner that reads 'نوع المصحف'. You will see several (9) shelved books. Click at the third one from the left side (if you want a version that has the tajweed colors and also transliteration plus meaning of words, click the fourth one from the right, the thick book). There are 6 colors used. Each color is a key to let you know how to pronounce that letter. For example, a letter in gray means you do not pronounce that letter, a letter in green means you say it in double time, and so on. This version of the Quran can be used both by newbies to Quran reciting as well as those good in tajweed. There are 28 tajweed rules represented by those 6 colors. Each color applies a group of those rules. The beauty of that system comes from the fact that the reader no loger needs to study or learn the tajweed theory and its vast range of rules. All you need is to follow those color keys, which are explained in a simple way under each page. There are 4 main colors: red, green, blue and gray. The easiest is gray, as it means you don't say letters colored in it. Red means you elongate the time of pronouncing the letter 'madd' and it has three shades, representing time and optionality/obligatory status.

You can turn the pages similar to how you turn pages of real books, but using your mouse instead of hands. Click at any corner of a page, hold and drag to turn from left to right for the next page, or from right to left for the previous page.

Have a look at Muashaf Al-tajweed, and if you have any questions or need help at any point, post here and I'll be glad to help the best I can insha'Allah.

PropellerAds

Members who would like to add verses from the Quran regarding any specific topic, may now do so with ease.

Here is an example, in the middle of a discussion about marriage, you wanted to include in your post the verses from the Quran that handles the topic of marriage. Here is what to type:

[Qurantopic]marriage[/Qurantopic]

Typing the above line would add the following in your post:

Insha'Allah you find this little code beneficial for your Islamic discussions. Its always best to reference your discussion with the best of resources, the Holy Quran.

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

jazaka Allaho kola khair ya akhi

Ã¥ÃÇ Ôíà ÑÇÆÚ

ÈÇÑß Çááå Ãíßã

That is great! :no: :sl:

Assalam alaikum

Mashahallah.. Jazaak Allah Khair for sharing :sl:

May Allah swt reward you for this.. ameen

Jazzak Allah Khair Brother Dot. I really appreciate this. :sl:

Assalamu Alaikum, this is a very nice improvement and very helpful. I will use it for myself, it's really nice you type a subject and get all the pertaining Ayaahs containing the subject.

jazaakAllahu Khairan br. dot for the addition, May Allah bless you for all your efforts, abd bless you in this World and the World herafter.

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalamu alaikum!

jazak Allahu khair bro dot for this addition. I found the mushaf altajweed helpful while I was learning tajweed.

I have one issue with my pronunciation using the rules of tajweed and was hoping someone could help me hear the correct pronunciation of the letter ja. I took years of tajweed but that letter, I still have yet to perfect. Does mushaf altajweed do pronunciations? I guess I could find alHuthaifey online and listen to him.

Peace and blessings.

Assalaamu 'alaykum, Mashaa'Allah these are excellent additional facilities, how better can it get? Alhamdulillah! Will save time and make things easier, I hope we can all benefit much from this, and may Allah reward amu dot for his efforts. Ameen