Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaukat

Thank You Islamophobes

While both the Zionists and local secularists are busy scaring the hell out of the West and the Muslims about the minority of Islamists and terrorist amongst them – the naпve don’t realize that they’re indirectly helping Islam to spread faster than the 1.3 billion Muslims could have done themselves.

The western intellectuals want to bring changes in Islam without realizing that such changes are in total contrast to changes in other religions. It is naive to compare Islam with Evangelism as the Islamophobes do. Islam has nothing as individualisation, the generational gap, born again and bypassing religious authority.

There is not place for papacy or religious authorities in Islam. Evangelicals emphasise personal religious experience rather than community ties, whereas Islam focus on both personal and societal excellence like two well balanced wheels on a cart. Unlike Evangelicals’ promise to mitigate people's dissatisfaction with modern life, the Qur’an is a guide for all ages and all the humanity.

Contrary to the Islamophobes spread misconceptions, there are no old and new styles in Islam. Islam is simply the submission of one’s will to the Will of Allah. If one submits his will, he has to follow the guidelines of Allah in Holy Qur’an. It is impossible to be submitting one’s will to Allah, as well as negating His Will and commands, saying this is my styleâ€; “I am a secular, moderate or homosexual, but this is my style. Otherwise I am a Muslim.â€

And this is what the world is gradually coming to realise. Human being created nation states; drew boundaries, created nationalities, even the concept of having national passports is not more than 100 years old.

The more people study Holy Qur’an independently, the more they will realise that by focusing exclusively on material well-being, human beings neglect to analyse human nature in the light of the manuals sent down by the creator with his creation.

That is why it is natural for human beings to want to hang on to Islam. Even Muslim societies suffered under the influence of alien ideologies, such as Marxism or nationalism, and now they are reeling to somehow embrace the moribund capitalistic, secular democracy, but there is no ultimate standard before them.

The revived breeds of Islam ѕ that is inevitable to appear as a result of the struggle put in by a handful of Islamophobes ѕ will be independent of the shadows cast by the changing ideological shapes of the West.

Today, the future of Islam lies in the hands of Islamophobes who are driving people away from understanding the objective of their existence. That’s how the journey towards the Truth begins in every Dark Age of human existence.

PropellerAds

Peace,

I believe that people holding different beliefs can only lead a fair existance in the UK if the country is secular. I am therefore a local secularist.

While both the Zionists and local secularists are busy scaring the hell out of the West and the Muslims about the minority of Islamists and terrorist amongst them – the naпve don’t realize that they’re indirectly helping Islam to spread faster than the 1.3 billion Muslims could have done themselves.

I work in a petrol station/Sainsbury's local for extra beer money while I'm at uni. 1/3ish of the customers are Pakistani Muslim's who are decent guys. At the weekend a strong proportion of them come in for £30 of unleaded petrol, 20 Benson and Hedges cigarettes and a bottle of Smirnoff vodka. 2/3ish of the customers are non-Muslim Scottish people who are decent guys. At the weekend a strong proportion of them ask for £30 of unleaded petrol, 20 Benson and Hedges cigarettes and a bottle of Smirnoff vodka.

I will leave the interpretation of my point to your own judgement.

Hey, I have no intention of spoiling you 'fun life' as a secularist. However, some people do love morality than just 'bread and butter' - though the Jews were not even happy with that while with prophet Moses (as).

Now forget my opinion - how about the opinion of an English 'Sir'..

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.

If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam.

I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity.

I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today

That would bring very much 'peace' :D

Peace,

That would bring very much 'peace'

Yeah with the massive spate of executions of debaucherous European's there wouldn't be many people left to spoil the natural beauty!

However, some people do love morality

I certainly do, hence my secularist beliefs.

After listening to your 'little childish brain' - I assure you - Islam don't need hackers to prove itself. :D

Hi there,

When someone tries to understnad something which is 'strange' to them, they will put it in terms they understand. This is why we have physics teachers teching us that 'light is a wave' as we understand what a wave looks like and how it behaves. Later, when we understand more, we are taught that light is not a wave, but it is a conveient explanation which suffices on a basic level.

When people learn of a new culture/religion they try and relate it to things they already know. In 'the west' we already 'know' Christianity, when we talk about Islam, therefore, we first look at the things we understand already from out own experience. We understand people considering a Holy Book the literal word of God, we understand people whose religion goes through every part of their life, we understand religion where people are 'allowed' to interpret the holy book for themselves, in the religion we understand and know, we call these features evangelism.

When people look into something more then they start seeing the differences between what they 'know' and make assumptions on, and to what the 'different' religion actually says/does and consequently re-evaluate their opinions and names.

In short, don't take it as an insult when people label aspects of Islam 'evangelical' or 'fundamentalist', we all do it when looking at something unfamiliar, its a natural human reaction which decreases with familiarity.

Peace and Love,

DARLA