Islamic Forum
guidance

A 10 year old captured

Asalamou Alaicom wr wb brothers and sisters...

it's so upsetting to say, but we called up overseas to check up on family and say Eid Mubarak to them.. when we found out some upsetting news

don't want to give you head achs my beloved sisters and respected brothers and list all those things down.. nor do i want to take up your precious time

but.... :D there's only one thing that i urge you make dua for...

a ten year old who's my grandfathers' nieces son or in another words my third cusion is currently captured by the Americans :D :P :P they won't release him until their family pays $150 000

:D .... that's all i can say..

i just wonder what kind of threat and tourture is that poor kid and many others going through..

May Allah accept all you Prayers Insha Allah.. May Allah reard you.. and be with our brothers and sisters who are out there experiency war and its attributions.. Allahuma Ameen

PropellerAds

:P

:D i'm sorry you recieved that news! Please keep us up to date with information about him, :D everything will be okay.

May our young brother be returned home safely, and his family given patience..Ameen

This is my first du'a, sorry if i didnt do it correctly.

:w:

:D

Ya Allah, protect our brother and all our brothers and sisters across this dunya.

Ya Allah, send Your peace and mercy upon them.

Ya Allah, inflict a most painful punishment upon those who harm them.

Ameen, Ameen, Ameeeen.

:w:

Ameen to all the dua's

May Allah protect our brothers and sisters around the world Ameen

may Allah protect the boy going through this and bring him home safe and give the family saber Ameen

asslamualaikum

sister I am so sorry for what you are going through, may Allah have mercy on u and ur family, may you overcome thiss test, surely Allah is most Loving and Merciful

Insha'Allah u will be in my dua's

walaikumsalamm

may Allah protect the ummah, especially the innocent and opressed, from the evils of the shayateen of the ins and the jinn, :P :D

Ameen Ameen Ameen....

Inna lilahi wa'inna ilayhi raji'oun

May (swt) accept our prayers ameen ya rab..

may He the Almighty make this Eid a blessed one for all man kind.. big and small may He the Merciful give us patience and be with us with every step we try to take

:P :D :D

:P

insha'Allah your du'aas will be in my prayers...aamin

Bye

Ameen to all the posted duas

Oh Allah acceptor of all duas please help the captured brother and bring him back to his family safely in one piece. Oh Allah he is in need of your help and you have power to do all things so help him and make things easy for him.

Please brother give us the news of his situation I am very concerned.

salams,

awww man thats soo sad.

I know how it feels like :D.

Ameen to all da duas.

May Allah have mercy upon him and protect him from da evil people. Ameen.

Fe Amaan Allah.