Islamic Forum
kwasia

How Can You Believe Peace When History And Qur'an Refute It?

I am a Palestinian –American citizen who grew up as an israeli citizen My friend and uncle were killed by Hamas.I see Islam from this and the qur'an.

Ishaq:510 “When the Apostle looked down on Khaybar [a Jewish settlement ] he told his Companions, ‘O Allah,. We take refuge in Thee from its evil and the evil of its people. Forward in the name of Allah.’ He used to say this of every town he raided.â€

Ishaq:511

Bukhari:V5B59N512

Qur’an 5:33: “The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and perpetrate mischief [reject Islam or oppose its goals] in the land, is to murder them, to hang them, to mutilate them, or banish them. â€

Bukhari:V4B52N50 Ishaq:587 Qur’an 9:88 Qur’an 9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, ..â€

Qur’an 9:111 Qur’an 8:39 Ishaq:324 “Qur’an 9:14

Ishaq:300 “Qur’an 8:65 Bukhari:V4B52N63 “Bukhari:V4B52N220

Qur’an 8:57 “Qur’an 8:67

Ishaq:588 “When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.â€

Ishaq:327 ’â€

Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’†(Qur’an 5:72 defines “infidels†as “Christians†in case you were wondering.)

Qur’an 8:12 I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.â€

Qur’an 8:15 “Qur’an 8:59 Qur’an 8:60 Qur’an 8:71 Ishaq:322Ishaq:204

Ishaq:471 Qur’an 4:77 “

Bukhari:V4B52N44 Bukhari:V1B2N25 Qur’an 33:22 Bukhari:V4B53N412

Qur’an 4:95 Qur’an 47:4

Qur’an 2:216 “Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause .. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; ..

Qur’an 47:33 Qur’an 9:3 “Bukhari:V9B84N59 “Qur’an 8:58 “Qur’an 48:11

Qur’an 4:89 Qur’an 47:20 “Qur’an 47:21

The words inside parenthesis were added by the Islamic translators

Qur’an 9:16 Qur’an 9:38 Qur’an 9:44 “Qur’an 9:48 “ Qur’an 9:67 Qur’an 9:68 “Qur’an 9:81 Qur’an 9:85 Qur’an 9:90 “Qur’an 9:93 Qur’an 9:97 “Qur’an 9:120 Qur’an 8:72 “Qur’an 8:73 “

Ishaq:406 Ishaq:414 If you insult Allah’s Apostle, Allah will slay you. â€

Ishaq:576 Tabari IX:69 “Arabs ...are Allah’s helpers. We fight people until they believe in Allah. ... As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.â€

Qur’an 61:4 Bukhari:V4B53N386 “Ishaq:315 Tabari IX:69 Tabari VIII:141 Bukhari:V5B59N512 Ishaq:489 “Qur’an 33:60

Qur’an 3:19 Qur’an 8:24 Qur’an 4:80 Bukhari:V4B52N203 “Qur’an 33:36 Qur’an 87:10 Qur’an 4:114 “Qur’an 49:16 “Say: ‘Qur’an 9:53 “Say:

Qur’an 5:4 Qur’an 5:7 “Qur’an 5:92 Qur’an 48:10 Qur’an 58:46 Qur’an 24:51 “Qur’an 56:57 Bukhari: V9B89N256 Bukhari:V9B89N258

PropellerAds

Hi there :D

Like you just said You see : Islam , that doesnt mean thats what Islam is .

the Verses You have quoted are all taken out of context as per your choosing .

This is also what the Quran says :

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, and do not transgress; for Allah loveth not transgressors." (Surah 2, Verse 190).

"But if they cease (fighting you), Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Surah 2, Verse 192).

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)." (Surah 8, Verse 61).

"The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves." (Surah 2, Verse 194).

"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed." (Surah 16, Verse 90).

"And if ye do punish them, punish them no worse than they punished you: but if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient." (Surah 16, Verse 126).

The first three verses above instruct Muslims to fight those who fight them, and not to commit aggression first, as God does not like transgressors. They also instruct Muslims to stop fighting those who wish to cease fighting them, and to accept peace with the enemy who becomes inclined towards peace.

Your relitave being killed by hamas is a political issue and not an Islamic one , We have muslims killed daily by western contries , so is the whole of christianity baby killers ?

Peace al faqeer,

We have muslims killed daily by western contries , so is the whole of christianity baby killers ?

That would depend entirely on your interpretation. Perhaps yes. If the motive of any US/UK serviceman in killing those civilians was religiously inspired then all Christians are responsible for permitting this man to believe in such stupidity without teaching him the true message of Christ. (Whatever that may be, I'm sure it doesn't condone killing civilians though.)

Let me set the record clear – if any Muslim israeli had been killed by Hamas – don’t you think that israeli Zionists would be the first one to exploit this? But none of israel’s English media reported such incident.

Regarding killing of civilians – It’s the Jewish Bible ( Judges 16:26-30), which tells us how Samson gave his life for his people by killing as much from the enemy as possible.

Now why would Palestinian resistance groups (both Muslims and Christians) use stones or suicide-bombing against European Jewish occupation of their native land – one doesn’t have to be rocket scientist to find that out. Here are some of the reasons:

1.The Jews are killing Palestinian civilians every day and demolishing their homes and burning their farmlands.

2.The Jews are building more settlements and are not withdrawing from the lands that they were not supposed to be in since 1967

3.The Jews are all armed and dangerous and their civilians do use their weapons against the unarmed Palestinian civilians.

And finally, the so-called ‘israeli civilians’ is another Zionist myth like the Holocaust. Every israeli Jew over 16 year of age is israeli Army Reserve and thus a ‘combatant enemy’ – according to US law against Afghan Taliban.

the Verses You have quoted are all taken out of context as per your choosing .

If they are taken out of context , then take at least one quotation Such as, 8:12 and put it into context for me. I have quoted so many. And all are out of context, so enlighten me. Some of the quotes have muhammed ordering the death of persons. Find the same thing in the new testament for me!

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that Heareth and Knoweth (all things)." (Surah 8, Verse 61).

"God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed." (Surah 16, Verse 90).

I will take these 2 scriptures and enlighten you. The meaning of one "inclining towards peace" is the one who submits to Islam. Mohammed asked the rulers of pre-islamic mecca to submit to Allah and recognize him as his prophet and they "will have peace". When he did not submit, What happened? When jews did not follow Jesus, what happened to them?

Notice also that God advoctaes justice and charity towards fellow muslims alone, and those who submit to Allah.

Your relitave being killed by hamas is a political issue and not an Islamic one , We have muslims killed daily by western contries , so is the whole of christianity baby killers ?

Please look at the palestinian authorities website, then look at Hamas website. The palestinians authority claims a muslim identity. Hamas claims to have a military wing that carries out jihad against palestinians deemed as traitors to the Islamic cause. My uncle was killed because he did not submit to Islam and he lived in peace with the jews. Peace in Islam comes when everyone submits to Islam.

Western countries , particularly the US have plenty of muslims and people of other religions and non-religions. We are not the Christian republic of the US either. Yet how many countries in the world claim an Islamic identity with even symbols of Islam in their flags, and laws prohibiting the defamation of Islam or mohammed . And how many restrict the freedoms of other religions or outright condemns them.

perhaps you should start criticizing your own governemnt institutions more and even fight them, then you wont have the likes of the US invading your Islamic republics.

Peace

k

:D I think You speak with anger because of your relitave death , so basically your argument is full of prejudice 2wards Islam 2 start with .

I have already shown You what the Quran says and how each aya can be explained ,

I will take these 2 scriptures and enlighten you. The meaning of one "inclining towards peace" is the one who submits to Islam. Mohammed asked the rulers of pre-islamic mecca to submit to Allah and recognize him as his prophet and they "will have peace". When he did not submit, What happened? When jews did not follow Jesus, what happened to them?

You tell me what happened pls :D i'd like to hear your version of the history .

the US invade because it a Bully and can Invade its the Root to all killing going on in the world But most are to blind to see it , and even your relative being killed is also their responsiblity directly or indirectly .

:D I think You speak with anger because of your relitave death , so basically your argument is full of prejudice 2wards Islam 2 start with .

I have already shown You what the Quran says and how each aya can be explained ,

You tell me what happened pls :D i'd like to hear your version of the history .

the US invade because it a Bully and can Invade its the Root to all killing going on in the world But most are to blind to see it , and even your relative being killed is also their responsiblity directly or indirectly .

Anger can help us only if we use it constructively. My anger is now focused on revealing the truth of Islam.

Am I wrong to suggest that Muhammed claimed mecca by force by giving the leadership at the time an ultimatum, Submit to Allah or die?

While muslims on this site focus their religion on the qurans teachings about love , peace and harmony within the Ummah, they neglect to tell us how muslims are to associate with outsiders who reject or insult their beliefs.

Your last statement belies your own anger as well as the typical muslim defense of terrorism which suggests the US or israels is indirectly to blame for atrocities committed against them. You continue to portray yourselves as victims while your prophet and consequently your religion focuses on victimizing outsiders. The US would not be in Iraq if the muslims would commit to policing their own.

And in answer to the other writer who suggested that israelis would have exploited the news that palestinians killed other palestinians: it need not be exploited because groups like hamas have admited such actions being taken on their own website.

Well Thats a lot of accusation pls Prove it :D .

Starting with the Makkah subject .

Anger can help us only if we use it constructively. My anger is now focused on revealing the truth of Islam

You mean what you Believe the truth of Islam is :D because of the death of your relative .

Am I wrong to suggest that Muhammed claimed mecca by force by giving the leadership at the time an ultimatum, Submit to Allah or die?

so far nothing you said is right unless you can prove it .

Your last statement belies your own anger as well as the typical muslim defense of terrorism which suggests the US or israels is indirectly to blame for atrocities committed against them. You continue to portray yourselves as victims while your prophet and consequently your religion focuses on victimizing outsiders. The US would not be in Iraq if the muslims would commit to policing their own.

There is no universally accepted definition of terrorism and even when people agree on a definition of terrorism, they sometimes disagree about whether or not the definition fits a particular incident. In order to understand terrorism, one must assess the different views of what exactly constitutes terrorism. Reaching a general conclusion on the definition of terrorism has generated much debate in the social sciences and internationally. No single definition seems to satisfy the wide interpretation of what specifically is terrorism.

You are crying muslim Terrorist again because of your relative , where in reality the US and isreal Kills other peoples relative daily so what does that make them :D.

Its unfortunate that you have developed such a distaste towards muslims.

May i give u a word of valueble advice, i recommend that you not take random quotes from quraan and hadith without the context in which they were pulled from.

If they are taken out of context , then take at least one quotation Such as, 8:12 and put it into context for me. I have quoted so many. And all are out of context, so enlighten me. Some of the quotes have muhammed ordering the death of persons. Find the same thing in the new testament for me!

Notice also that God advoctaes justice and charity towards fellow muslims alone, and those who submit to Allah.

Please look at the palestinian authorities website, then look at Hamas website. The palestinians authority claims a muslim identity. Hamas claims to have a military wing that carries out jihad against palestinians deemed as traitors to the Islamic cause. My uncle was killed because he did not submit to Islam and he lived in peace with the jews. Peace in Islam comes when everyone submits to Islam.

Western countries , particularly the US have plenty of muslims and people of other religions and non-religions. We are not the Christian republic of the US either. Yet how many countries in the world claim an Islamic identity with even symbols of Islam in their flags, and laws prohibiting the defamation of Islam or mohammed . And how many restrict the freedoms of other religions or outright condemns them.

perhaps you should start criticizing your own governemnt institutions more and even fight them, then you wont have the likes of the US invading your Islamic republics.

Peace

k

(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

This is because they defied and disobeyed Allâh and His Messenger. And whoever defies and disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, then verily, Allâh is Severe in punishment.

(8:12-13)

This talks abt the hereafter.....welll..its doesnt help reading abt Islam from anti-islamic sites...

Deuteronomy 20:13-20

13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword (even the unarmed ones):

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:

20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.

My advice is go read the Qura'n urself..and not quoting from sites

Only those people will hate others - who are born in hatred. According to late professor israel Shahak (an israeli Jew) - is the basic philosophy behind israel's barbaric treatment of native Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Killing, looting and rapping of non-Jews (Gentile) is not considered a crime in Jewish Holy Talmud.

"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud..."

"Babylonian Talmud", published by the Boston Talmud Society, p. XII

The Jews refer to the remainder of Earths inhabitants, the non-Jewish peoples, as "Gentiles", "Goyim". Let's see what the Jewish Talmud teaches the Jews concerning the non-Jewish majority, i.e. those who are not part of Jahve's "Chosen People":

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew."

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."

Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."

Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."

Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."

Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or had died"."

Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

kwasia,

You hope to reveal the truth about Islam? That's a bit tough when you have demonstrated you don't know anything about Islam. To you, what is Ishaq, Bukhari? You have listed quotes, I'd like to know if you know what it is. You have sited verses from the Quran, do you know what the verses are before and after the ones you quoted? Once you know about Islam, then try to reveal it :D

Those verses are (taken out of context) 'Cut & paste' from anti-Islam website - run by a Zionist by the name Sam Shamoun.

I want to introduce myself to everyone as a friend of the new member who goes by the moniker kwasia.

kwasia is being sincere in his allegations based on really harsh experiences but also based on relationships with people of other faiths and non faiths(like myself) His muslim friends tend to be his strongest defenders, not because of what he says about their faith but because of his sincere desire to understand what True Islam really is.

Many of you have written him off because of his bad experiences, yet the same could be said for you who consistenly mention the US and israel as reasons for muslims killing. Others of you have never attempted to answer his questions, particularly about how Mohammed claimed mecca. Kwasia actually got much of his information from a Muslim scholar named fatima Mernissi, She wrote a book after the gulf war about Islam and democracy and how the fundamentalists have hijacked true Islam, she mentions the fact that mohammed took mecca by conquest because they were abusing their many Gods and committing other acts of immorality. He gave the leader the option of submitting or being taken over. The leader said no and the rest is history.

It seems one of you has refuted this allegation, if so what is the answer. Incidentally, Mrs. mernissi is a very proud sunni muslim who is very well educated and highly credible.

Now Kwasias posting priveldges have been revoked for an unknown reason and it gives me the impression that muslims still cannot engage others honestly in dialogue and resort to censorship.

If you really want to change peoples hearts and minds , you need to open yourself up to ridicule.

:D

thank you.

Elijah,

Fatima Mernisi is not an Islamic scholar. She is a feminist writer. Her statements should not be used to assess Islam.

Khamosh

Edited by Khamosh

I want to introduce myself to everyone as a friend of the new member who goes by the moniker kwasia.

kwasia is being sincere in his allegations based on really harsh experiences but also based on relationships with people of other faiths and non faiths(like myself) His muslim friends tend to be his strongest defenders, not because of what he says about their faith but because of his sincere desire to understand what True Islam really is.

Many of you have written him off because of his bad experiences, yet the same could be said for you who con

Does it help that u simply quote from anti-islamic websites.....and then belive "i know everything abt Islam" and it is for the "savages" what exactly is bukhari and ishaq ?

yes after the conquest of mecca in which only 9 ppl were killed .. iam pretty sure that none of the sources u or ur friend reads mentions this . u too have to get the facts right....it doesnt help at all that u dont read books my muslims ...

This is what the prophet said to the Quraish( his tribe)and (i think) the biggest tribe in Mecca

"O people of Quraish! surely Allah has abolished from you all pride of the pre-Islamic era and all conceit in your ancestry, (because) all men are descended from Adam, and Adam was made out of clay."

He then recited:

"O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you near Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqan: i.e. pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)]. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." [Al-Qur'an 49:13]

He further added:

"O you people of Quraish! What do you think of the treatment that I am about to accord to you?"

They replied:

"O noble brother and son of noble brother! We expect nothing but goodness from you."

Upon this he said:

"I speak to you in the same words as Yusuf (the Prophet Joseph) spoke unto his brothers: He said: "No reproach on you this day," [Al-Qur'an 12:92] go your way, for you are freed ones."

Can a conquest get better than this..or should he have carpet bombed instead ?

U and ur friend should either start studying sincerely or stop wasting our time .....sorry if it feels harsh..iam quite sad and angry..

Edited by truthful

So Kwaisa is a Palestanian? Is he a muslim, Christian or a Jew. He seems to higly ignorant to the events in palestine even though he claims to be one & that he grew up thier.

So Kwaisa is a Palestanian? Is he a muslim, Christian or a Jew. He seems to higly ignorant to the events in palestine even though he claims to be one & that he grew up thier.

Interesting you choose to accuse my friend of lying when he is not being given the chance to reply. You people are the ones doing Islam an injustice by resorting to censorship and insults when confronted with a critique.

If you really want to debate, i suggest you lobby the administrator to get kwasia's priveledges back. And by the way, is a person ignorant of palestine or Islam if he disagrees with you? :D

If you really want to debate, i suggest you lobby the administrator to get kwasia's priveledges back. And by the way, is a person ignorant of palestine or Islam if he disagrees with you? :D

If he can admit that the first post was a copy paste with absolutely no research or double checking with muslims,...i will personally request to unban him..until then "no way"...u can't expect us to reply to the same crap every time

The ignorance is written all over his posts..

Interesting you choose to accuse my friend of lying when he is not being given the chance to reply. You people are the ones doing Islam an injustice by resorting to censorship and insults when confronted with a critique.

maybe you can try to prove the accusations :D kwasia has come with , like the makkah hoax he mentioned .

maybe you can try to prove the accusations :D kwasia has come with , like the makkah hoax he mentioned .

If I knew exactly what hoax you refer to I will see if I can help. But if you want to know more about Kwasia I suggest you go to # where he has been a member for longer than here.

I can tell you that he doesnt give his real name or too many details about where he lived or does live now because, like the CIA, Islamic spies are everywhere. He fled israel for the same reason iraqis fled Iraq after saddam took over. He was considered an infidel. The internet offers annonimity while offering him a way to spread the news. His best friend as a child was a muslim who was "collateral damage" after a suicide bomber blew himself up in an establishment he was at. Before his death, kwasia had alot of muslim friends , afterwards his parents forced him to distance himself more for his own safety.

If you want proof that hamas kills palestinian"traitors" like his uncle, just go to their own website, they admit to it! but if you want details about his uncle or him and his family , forget it!

:D

We really dont care about your friends kwasia's personal details bud , All we need is to see backup to his accusations :D .

Isreal kills Palistenian kids daily so until you ppl acknowedge the isreali crimes maybe then muslims will start thinking about acknowledging there shortcomings if there are any :D .

Assalamu Alaikum WR WB to the fellow brothers & sisters,

Peace to the rest,

I don't really believe kwasia is from Palestine....It sounds like hes here to cause commotion and spread his anti Islamic rhetoric. I believe 3 or 4 members answered his Meccah Hoax, and you Elijah acting like his secretary isn't doing his case any justice..:D.. Big Difference Elijah between a critique and ATTACKING and using ayahs out of context to 'prove a point (his own personal vendetta or view).

Maybe, just maybe, if he came in here with sincere searching and left his ignorance elsewhere, he surely could have gotten his "answers.." Until then......Another Islamic HATER BANNED...lol