Islamic Forum
Muslim-for-Allah

About Laylat Al Qadr

can you guys please tell me about laylat al qadr. all i know so far is that on that layla everything thats gonna happen gets written down. layalat al qadr is not known to anybody, but somone told me its one of the last 10 days of ramadan. also if we get up and pray at that night (assuming you have been doing good all ramadan), will Allah swtyastajeeb to your prayer?

thanks

Mahmood

PropellerAds

:D

There is magnificent reward for praying on Laylatul-Qadr.

Not only is Du'a surely answered on that night, but your reward (if prayed with pure intention that is) would be recorded equivalent as praying 1000 months of Prayer!

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

:D

There is magnificent reward for praying on Laylatul-Qadr.

Not only is Du'a surely answered on that night, but your reward (if prayed with pure intention that is) would be recorded equivalent as praying 1000 months of Prayer!

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"http://hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html"]hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html[/url]

wow thats is very nice, ashukr lilah for giving us great opportunites like this

wow thats is very nice, ashukr lilah for giving us great opportunites like this

Assalamualaikum.

Yes Brother Wesida, Allah s.w.t. keeps giving us a lots of nee'mats & opportunities..... :D

Wassalam.

Assalamualaikum.

Yes Brother Wesida, Allah s.w.t. keeps giving us a lots of nee'mats & opportunities..... :D

Wassalam.

subhan Allah very forgiving. wht about the thing about laylat al qadr is in the last 10 days of ramadan?

subhan Allah very forgiving. wht about the thing about laylat al qadr is in the last 10 days of ramadan?

Assalamualaikum.

I usually heard elders quoting from Rasulullah's s.a.w. hadith that Laylatul Qadar maybe in the last 10 days of Ramadhan especially the odd nights of the last 10 days. Rasulullah s.a.w. will do i'tikaf at the Masjid at the last 10 days.... Forgive me, as i don't know the hadith well, i think it's narrated by Aisyah (may Allah be pleased with her)....maybe one of our brothers or sisters here can help us with this hadith & knowledge about Laylatul Qadar.

There's also some opinion that the first Laylatul Qadar during Rasulullah's s.a.w time was when he (s.a.w) was given the revelation in the Hira' Cave through Jibraeel a.s on the wonderful night of the 17th of Ramadhan.......

Laylatul Qadar could be anytime in one of Ramadhan's whole month.....Allah s.w.t knows best....It is a special gift from Allah s.w.t. for us to find it through doing good deeds and lighten up the nights of Ramadhan with various ikhlas ibadahs for Allah s.w.t. And whoever meets it too insyaAllah, is also with the will of our Creator, Allah Azza Wa Jalla.

Maybe Brother Mu'maneen or Brother Syriankid can give us some links or information regarding this.

i seek your forgiveness O Allah if i've quoted wrong.....

Wassalam.

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4345&CATE=182"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4345&CATE=182[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=336&CATE=6"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=336&CATE=6[/url]

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

(www.)"http://qa.sunnipath/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4345&CATE=182"]qa.sunnipath/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4345&CATE=182[/url]

(www.)"http://qa.sunnipath/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=336&CATE=6"]qa.sunnipath/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=336&CATE=6[/url]

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Great information, thank all of you, jazakom Allah khayr :D

Many Muslims in celebrate Laylat al-Qadr, also spelled as Laylat al-Qadr or Shab-e-Qadr, which most likely falls on one of the last 10 days of the Islamic month of Ramadan. Also called the Night of Power or the Night of Destiny, it commemorates the night when Allah revealed the Qur’an , which is the Islamic holy book. https://www.dawateislami.net/blog/the-chief-of-all-the-months/the-chief-of-all-the-months

Edited by Afzalsheikh