Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
strider

A Letter From A Punjab Mother To Her Son

Assalamu alaikum

Enjoy, Insha'Allah. :D

My dear Kamaljit Singh,

I am in a well here and hoping you are also in a well there.

I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles.

I won't be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. Hopefully by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, and that our address will remain same too.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the toilet I'm not sure it works too well. Last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

By the way I took Bahu to our club's poolside. The manager is Badmash. He told her that two piece swimming suit is not allowed in his club. We were confused as to which piece should we remove?

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in the nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love - Mom.

P.S. Kamaljit dear, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter.

:D :D

Ma'assalama

PropellerAds

:D

man why you guys gota put down punjabis for..

its funn but its wrong..

the one i read wasnt a punjabi mother, it was just indian..

Assalamu alaikum

man why you guys gota put down punjabis for..

its funn but its wrong..

Why is everyone loosing their sense of humour thesedays? :D I think people should double check what section they are in before they start posting. If i had titled it 'A letter from a x mother to her son' people would ask not to make fun of x people. Remember, this is the Just For Fun section and the material within in good-natured. :D

I'm sorry that you took offense, but really brother, lighten up. :D

Ma'assalama

I originally heard this joke as an Aggie joke. For those not from Texas most of our jokes concern those who attend Texas A&M and are called Aggies. The person who sent it to me was my uncle who is a *gulp* Aggie.

I agree with Strider, I believe a sense of humor about ourselves and others makes life much easier to bear. I'm a blonde and I tell blonde jokes every chance I get.

:D lol she must be kidding!!!! :D