Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
--**MinorityOpinions**--

I Posted This Months Ago.... But Why Is It Under "latest Posts"?

As Salaam Alaikum,

I had first noticed this a few weeks ago. I was surfing gawaher and I realized that I was under the "Latest Posts" list... but the post that it was referring to was a post that I had last posted on MONTHS ago... I think like the summer time. But the post had popped up to the top of the list.

And it's like this now. Right now it looks as if I have just posted about House Cleaning in the polling sction.... but actually I had posted about that on Sept. 7. I ahve also noticed that it has done this to other members.

What's up with that? Is this a glitch? A refreshment? Though I don't think any of my words have been changed... I am a little concern that maybe someone maybe hacking in peopel's account (but very unlilely at the look of things).

salaam

PropellerAds
Assalamo Alaykom

If there was no new reply, then some1 had voted your poll, that's why it poped up.

:D

Not just her poll, any poll. :D

:D :D

well actually i have been seeing the same thing though...and it wasnt about voting in any poll...also i have just answered somewhen and it has the name of the person who answered before me...