Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kafih

Stomacache

Hi,

i am presentin u all to consult ma problem that is faced me nowadays and its:

( when i got affur and eat and drink some thing not more pks i feel stomacache and i eat more tablets so comon and give me answer 4 ma problems )

PropellerAds

Hello,

I am not sure I understood your problem.. could you elaborate it without the slangs. maybe Iwill be able to help you out.

Take Care

Hi,

( when i got affur and eat and drink some thing not more pks i feel stomacache and i eat more tablets so comon and give me answer 4 ma problems )

:D

ok...all i could suggest is eat and drink less...and keep 1/3 free for the air..just like the hadith states.

but if its a serious problem, then InshALLAH go to the doctors..

i dont know if your understand the following, because the following is a pakistani name...i forgot the english name..but try...."jaman"...hehe..something like that....maybe their called fennel seeds.....

Hi,

Word. :D

In seriousness, I get stomach aches also. I don’t have a miracle solution, but I did have some advice that might help :D .

Firstly, try to eat healthy. If you eat a lot of junk food, some of the ingredients might not be “tummy-friendly.â€

Aside from eating healthy, try to do some physical activity. Get your body moving. It should help with digestion.

Do you drink a lot of soda? Make sure you get water in your diet. It’s important to drink at least some water each day. However, some lemon lime soda might help “calm down†the stomach, or so I’ve heard.

Try not to eat too fast, or too much at one time. This something I need to work on myself.

If you’ve been fasting all day, then try not to eat anything too rich or heavy for iftar. This can be a “shock†to the tummy and cause upset stomach. It’s better to eat something light for iftar, pray Maghrib, and then have a normal meal.

Lastly, I’ve tried several different tummy products, but none were super amazing. Two products I would definitely recommend keeping handy, though, are Pepto-Bismol and Alka-Seltzer.