Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Muslims In Korea

:sl:

So I need everyone to post in here, cool facts, pics and articles about Muslims in Korea. That way I can spam someone with it :j:

:no: Insha'Allah this is an okay place to post this :sl:

PropellerAds

:sl:

I am sure you can find information on Wikipedia on this

I took a picture of the main Masjid in Soule when I was there, unfortunately its nothing great and I must find it first.

From what I gathered, there is a growing Muslim population there mostly from immigrants but also through reversion.

The imam of the Main Masjid is actually a Korean revert.

Unfortunately I don't have any more information on the matter.

Assalamu Alaikum, So now your after the Koreans Mujaa, Oh well, what can anyone say to you, while you keep posting all those cute pictures and articles on Gawaher.

Okay I found this on Gawaher, it is not about Muslims in Korea, but Islam in Korea, check it out, inshaAllah if I find something I'll post it here soon, and then happy spamming, and Allah have mercy on the one you are planning to spam, hehehe.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=22367"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=22367[/url]

Here is a link about Indian food in Korea, cute picture, you'll like:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.tour2korea(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/03Sightseeing/TravelSpot/travelspot_read.asp?oid=3547&kosm=m3_8"]Muslims in Korea:[/url]

Salaams and duaas.