Islamic Forum
dot

New Members: Read This!

Bismillah

Jazakum Allah Khayr for this effort, may Allah bless this place and enrich it more and more in serving Islam, Ameeen

I am still new, I joined today, and no pro will wait for my 50 posts :sl:

Salam

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaykum,

I'm so impressed with rules and work u guys (admins and moders) do here. I moderate couple of boards at other forum and it takes me a lot of time and patience to put everything in right way, to "argue" and warn with lawbreakers and etc.

May Allah gift you Paradise for your great efforts in favour of the Islam Religion.

At first, I'd like to post a new topic at counseling room, but it's seems that I need to 50 post first, alright, it's no problem, I'm happy to be here and hope I could find some useful things related in Islamic issues,,

thanks

:sl:

No need to wait sis, newbies can go to the counseling room. Just read how at top of that section.

actually , I had some difficulties at the first time but now i learned some info about this forum from this Topic

thank you brother for all these info

jazak allahu keer[using large font size is not allowed]

another 12 post s to go till i reach 50 inshallah!!

salam 3alaykum

I can't send a private message to a sister. Can someone help me, Shoukran gidann

salam 3alaykum

I can't send a private message to a sister. Can someone help me, Shoukran gidann

:sl:

New members are required to have 11 posts in order to send or receive PMs.

May Allah bless you, shoukran jazilla

thank you for those information

Ah, I was starting to get annoyed with the registration and then limits. But I fully understand and support you know that I've read your reasoning. Shame others had to ruin the immediate fun for the rest of us.

Ah well, I'll just have to talk more and ask more questions then. :sl:

Assalamu allaikum,

I find it annoying because you can't respond to someone in private, but I think it is the best way to keep away people who don't belong here.

Jazak Allah,

Sister Samy

I too did not take the trouble to read everything about posting and thought something might be wrong. I do understand the need for caution however and have some experience with those who use deception for one reason or another. Years ago I would never have imagined why a member of one religion would purposefully go out of their way to antagonize others. It can only be that these people have no sincere beliefs of any kind. I will pray that Allah SWT will surround them with His Light so that they may have an understanding and change of heart.

Assalamu

JamesYaqub

..well, this explains everything now doesn't it. phew!! i had a terrible experience yesterday-should have been patient and come here first

Wow 50 posts is going to be difficult to attain, I suppose it helps asks more questions and gain more knowledge.

It seems like a lot now, but it can go by quickly. Just stay active and it will be like yesterday.

reverted? Do you mean replied? If you mean how do you know if someone has replied, there is an option button at the top of each thread. The top menu item when clicking it is "track this topic". This will notify you when a response to that thread has been posted.