Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

21st Century Crusaders

:D

Has anyone seen it ?? I recently watched it, its well made Masha'Allah. I advise everyone to watch it, It just Confirms this War On Islam, at the end it also shows the truth about USA Casualties in Iraq which no one sees in the Media

PropellerAds

Has anyone seen it ?? I recently watched it, its well made Masha'Allah. I advise everyone to watch it, It just Confirms this War On Islam, at the end it also shows the truth about USA Casualties in Iraq which no one sees in the Media

"Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Kingdom of Heaven" share also same kind of negative attitude against modern situation, also from historical point of view.

how does kingdom of heaven share a negative viewpoint about modern situation?

w/(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salaam[/url]

And i asked this because i wanted to know not because i was being carcastic!

w/(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salaam[/url]

Guest amani

we have a link to watch this online and discuss (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=18765"]here[/url]

please continue there :D