Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaukat

Killing The ‘freedom Of Speech’

In the West, there have been staggering efforts to paint anyone who stands in the way of what can only be called the pro-Zionist or pro-israel agenda as "Nazis." Sometimes, the term is hurled at opponents of aid to israel, candidates who run against Jews in elections, patriotic groups, which seek an America First Policy or, even, the American People, as a whole or, the Muslim world at large. Hollywood seems particularly obsessed with creating the image of "losers" and "loners" which they can manipulate as part of a drive against "anti-Semitism." Invariably, Jews are caught depicting themselves as the very "Nazis" they claim to be opposing. Such ambivalence may have been enough to snap the mind of the young Jew, already twisted by homosexuality and anarchism, to undertake the Littleton, Colorado killing spree. Or, the youth may have been cunning enough to see himself as a "martyr" who would advance the move to abolish the Second Amendment by blaming his mass murder on "neo-Nazis."

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_chronicle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/free/v48/i34/34a01401.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_chronicle(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/free/v48/i34/34a01401.htm[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.johnsack(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/an_eye_for_an_eye_1.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.johnsack(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/an_eye_for_an_eye_1.htm[/url]

As the Persian saying goes – Don’t show mirror to others – if you cannot see your own ugly face

PropellerAds

So, how many threads are you going to start trying to show us why we should hate Jews? You make me want to throw up.

That Persian saying is more appropriate than you realize I think.

So, how many threads are you going to start trying to show us why we should hate Jews? You make me want to throw up.

That Persian saying is more appropriate than you realize I think.

I will Moses respond to you...

Ye (Jews) have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you - Deuteronomy 9:24

So Moses was a Jew hater huh?

In fact Jewish Bible is more anti-Jewish than Christian Bible and Holy Qur'an put together.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Why-Believe-in-Allah/jewish_bible_or_quran_anti-semitic.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_jews-for-Allah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Why-Believe-in-A...nti-semitic.htm[/url]

Enjoy.....and then say 'huh' :D

You are right Shaukat. I have seen the light. Jews are nothing but immoral, evil dogs.

So what should be our next step? Should we kill them all, put them in prisons, or should we be nice and just make laws so that they are second class citizens?

At the very least we should make them wear some kind of symbol, that way we will know to avoid them and their evil treacherous ways. Thank you so much Shaukat, I can't believe I was so blind before.

Well, as a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url] - I would not go to that extreme - because all the Jews are not criminal Zionist or spies against American interests. There are good Jews too. Maybe you should learn some good Jewish morals from them. :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nkusa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.cfm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nkusa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.cfm[/url]

As for the other two measures - Christian Europe did apply those measures on Jews living among them - That's why the Jews used to flee to (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url] lands. The way things are going now (like in Germany, before WW I & WW II), some Americans may adopt the same measures to save their land and Christian culture.

Well, as a Muslim - I would not go to that extreme - because all the Jews are not criminal Zionist or spies against American interests. There are good Jews too. Maybe you should learn some good Jewish morals from them.

I am not the one who continually posts deragatory things about Jews Shaukat, you are. Every post you make is a diatribe against Jews. Not Zionists, but Jews. Go back and read what you have posted and say I'm wrong. If you want to teach morals then you should stop preaching hatred.

The way things are going now (like in Germany, before WW I & WW II), some Americans may adopt the same measures to save their land and Christian culture.

You display a HUGE ignorance of the United States if you honestly believe this. You also contradict yourself. How can you believe that Jews control the United States and in the next breath say that the United States is close to adopting such anti-Jewish measures?

You really should pick one fantasy and stick to it and not mix them up like this.

Neither Zionist, nor Jews are a threat to freedom of speech. The true enemy of the First Amendment is "Political Correctness."

I am not the one who continually posts deragatory things about Jews Shaukat, you are. Every post you make is a diatribe against Jews. Not Zionists, but Jews. Go back and read what you have posted and say I'm wrong. .....

Are you saying that all the people, Rabbis or prophets I quoted - Who have cursed Jews - were my imagination?

Well, if that's true - then let us see what your own holy Talmud says about you Jews:

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix it with honey and eat it.

Gittin 70a . The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."

To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should >take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs. Pesahim 111a.

It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads. Menahoth 43b-44a .

A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave. Shabbath 86a-86b.

Well, if that's true - then let us see what your own holy Talmud says about you Jews:

I am not a Jew Shaukat, I just am able to recognize blind hatred when I see it. Just another false assumption on your part.

As for the rest of your "quotes" I don't understand your point. The things you quoted do not seem any more strange to me than things that are in Islam.

(www.)"http://groups.msn/Mishpocha/thetalmudpart4.msnw"]groups.msn/Mishpocha/thetalmudpart4.msnw[/url]

You might want to read that a bit also. It will help you sort out some of the truth from the misrepresentations of the Talmud.

I eagerly await your next post telling us why Jews are filthy animals.

I am not a Jew Shaukat, I just am able to recognize blind hatred when I see it. Just another false assumption on your part.

And I assure you - I am not the curren 'Nazi Pope' either.

The next TRUTH about Talmudi Jews is on its way. :D

Peace to everyone.

Hallo, Shaukat, could you please give us your opinion freedom of speech and Muslim countries in general or in a few specific cases? Thank you.

And good luck.