Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ashmar

Salaam

:no:

I am just intersted in being in an Islamic circle so that I can remember Allah more often instead of visiting facebook more often. I am not getting any productive knowledge up there that will help me in my Aakhirah. and it seems that I can learn from visiting this forum a lot! My friend so much tortured me to join this forum :sl: so here I am. Inshallah I hope to learn and benefit through this forum and put in the little I know here too.

:sl:

PropellerAds

Welsome aboard :sl: I am sooo glad you could make it here sis! Lolz I admire your desire to be around an Islamic circle ... Hope this forum proves beneficial for you and you prove beneficial for this forum too! looking forward to your posts!

Edited by RAAAZ

warm welcome to gawaher

inshallah ur stay here be beneficial and enjoyable :sl:

may Allah bless u

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher Ashmar :sl: I love Islamic circles too, and one of the most beneficial circles I found were right here on the forum...

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Jazakallah for your warm welcome! I have explored this forum a lot and I am so glad that I came here! how do you get to the sisters rooom?? can anybody help please?

err I think you have to take permission from one of the sister moderators! Isn't it so? knock knock ..........somebody? :sl:

welcome to the community..

Well, you need to enter the password of the sisters room to enter it.