Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Sunrise From The West

:D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] knows best if this is true, if anyone can shed some light on this plz....

The science of astronomy states that the speed of planet Mars has been decreasing in its course toward the eastern direction in the few past weeks to the level we notice the "waver" between the east and the west..and on Wednesday the 30th of July the planet movement stopped going toward the eastern direction..

Then in the months of August and September...Mars changed its course in the opposite direction to the West- and that until the end of September..which means the sun will rise now from the west on Mars!!

And this weird phenomena of the opposite movement called "Retrograde Motion" Most scientist state that all the planets will go through the same once at least and our planet Earth is one of them. Planet Earth will move in the opposite direction some day and the sun will rise from the west!!

This might occur soon and we are unaware! The rise of the sun from the west is mentioned in the hadith and this is the major sign of the day of judgment, most if not All, the minor signs have occured. Wake up.

Our beloved messenger Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him) said: "One of the signs of the hour..the sun will rise from the west, where no longer tauba (forgiveness) will be granted" !!

And the strange thing..most of our Shariah scholars mentioned that the rise of the sun from the west occurs only once..on that day..the sun will rise from the west..then again from the east..and

continues until (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] wishes..and this is similar to what is happening to Mars..it stops, then it changes its course of direction for a short period of time..then returns to way once it was.

And Abdullah Bin Amro (R.A.) said: (I memorized from the messenger (SAW) a hadith I will never forget..I heard the messenger of (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] (SAW) say: The first aya to come the rise of the sun from the west) [Ahmad]

And the messenger SAW "(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] (SWT) places HIS hand at night to forgive his morning sinners, and places in the morning to forgive his night sinners until the sun rises from the west" [(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url]]

PropellerAds

is there any indication that when it will happen to earth??? Scientists "supposedly" have answers to such stuff. Any idea :D

BTW what happens to objects on the planet once the planet becomes stationary and the force that pulls the objects away from center and all the rest of it...

w/(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salaam[/url]

is there any indication that when it will happen to earth??? Scientists "supposedly" have answers to such stuff. Any idea :D

BTW what happens to objects on the planet once the planet becomes stationary and the force that pulls the objects away from center and all the rest of it...

w/salaam

wish i knew bro, science not my field at all :D

But is it certain that it will happen on Earth? What if it will happen in Mars or in Titan (or some other planets rotating opposite direction than Earth) in distant future? Where Earth was mentioned?

And is this sign just sign or is it total end? Is Judgement Day and Judgement different things?

What if Judgement Day is long period of time when (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url] is only allowed religion by (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url], and there is no more "people without knowledge" (like good believers from "People of the Book"), who would not have enough information about (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url] or acces to it (to have possibility to be saved even as a non-(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url])?

In fact in summer time here on north sun will rise from between north and west at night-time, and it will travel to east to "rise" again (in fact sun barely sets or rises on mid-summer, probably only just behind some hills).

Planetary retrograde motion does not mean that the planets reverse direction. It means that when our planet passes another slower planet, it appears to move backwards from our vantage point. It's like when you pass a slower car on the highway. It looks like it's moving backwards from your car as you put more distance between you and it, but in reality it's still moving as it always had.

Look at "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_alpha.lasalle.edu/~smithsc/Astronomy/retrograd.html"

Edited by me

I don't think it's meant to be an "Illusion". I think it has to happen, as all laws of science will be nothing on Judgement Day.