Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abdu-Rahman (Kai)

Science/history/bible Convinced Me

I found (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url] in beginning of 2003, in Helsinki. I was born in Rovaniemi, capital of Lappland (northern Finland), on 12.10.1980 (exactly 488 years after Columbus found America), and moved after studies and broken heart into Helsinki in spring/summer 2001.

In Helsinki I had many new friends from Somalies and from Kurdish. I tried to convert them into christianity in the beginning, probably that is why I got to know them very well (I wanted to have "long project" in discussions about religions). That was what got me eventually interested about (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url], as we spoke more about religions. I started reading Quran, and I did read bible (again from Islamic perspective) too, and noticed many evidences.

Then they introduced Masjid for me, as I asked them to take me there.

I put all those evidences I noticed from science/history/bible into my book, ins (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] I hope it will help some others to accept Islam as well, if (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] is willing.

PropellerAds

And to make it clear, these Somalian/Kurdish guys were not much religious people, they really did not follow much from teachings of their religion, but obviously they had some kind of strong basics of faith somewhere as they knew about their religion and were interested about it, even believed into it.

So even "secularized" (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslims[/url] can help (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url], I would have probably not get to know them so well if they would have been very practiceing (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslims[/url].

Edited by Abdu-Rahman (Kai)

Assalamo Alaikum, brother!

Interesting. You try to convert and find Truth yourself.

Brother we are not allowed to give links to our websites, etc. as the folowing rule states very clearly:

Do not post about your own website for promotional purposes anywhere in IF, except in our link exchange forum only. You also are required, in return, to add a text link, pointing to our forum, in your own website. Failing to do so will result in the deletion of your account with us.

Please remove links in your signature, and I am removing links in your posts.

Wassalam

Interesting, I hope your new faith works out for you. In whatever way you find God, at least you've found the true God of Abraham instead of a false one.