Islamic Forum
ummammaar

Islam in France

I live in France and pratice Islam isn't easy every day.

Although living in France is comfortable i wich i could live in another country like Yemen or Egypt inchAllah.

Most of French people are afraid about us and hate us but above all they HATE Islam; ARABS; BLACK PEOPLE ... Every "strangers" but we arn't stangers!

PropellerAds

Peace

Did you know that during the dark ages France used to call muslims wizards?,

They told people to not come into contact with anyone who had a long beard, white robe and hood for they carry a magic book., and if so they also will have there heads cut of and accused as friends of these wizards or witches part of the coven, in France if you said that you met anyone described as a muslim and you said the world was round you where a dead person.

The very same people who tortured these so called Wizards then (our prophets or anyone who stood up to them) are using the word TERRORISM today and torturing us now.

It is identical to the remark at the UN Council the other day by israel who said with out the removal of HezBollah, we will see "terrorists at a theatre near you" tomorrow., a phrase directly from israel which as usual israel's style of threatening others is in like saying "israel will paint the next picture or movie" the ay they please about you until the world falls for it again., not much different from the scriptures tampered with and the way they they threat others by doing exactly what they accuse them of, terrorism.

My point is that French culture is more about the fairy tales, prestige and lifestyles embracing desires and cravings for the lavish ways of the rich, but been so far from reality means been very far from the truth of things., so the reality of Islam is TERROR to any of children like this is it not?

This is my point.

I get the impression that North-Africans are trying to take over France, it would be nicer if you teach Islam to the French and leave them be.

Wooo What do you mean exactly by take over? My parents like many other people came to France 30 years ago to live a better life and not to convert France to an Islamic country. Ridiculous !

We never force people to join Islam, we have our religion and their have theirs. Of course if anyone is interested we'd be more than happy to explain it to them but if their aren't that's ok...

I'm Muslim and french...It's not impossible.

Anyway right now the french government are trying to ban the Niqab/Burqa. They think that it's against women liberty....

Frenchies being Bourbons going against the nature - Covered ladies are being denied while half naked ladies are marching the street, so much for Freedom of Expression, Human Rights, Equality, Liberty blah blah blah.

The Ladies are covering up man.....Please have some sense.

A personal scuffle cannot be called a Murder of a Christian.... but what about since 2004 till 2011 some 34,000 Muslim women and children were killed thru Drone Attacks in Pakistan, these Drones are of USA, don't you think this is a Genocide??? or 34,000 lives don't mean nothing to you...?

Wooo What do you mean exactly by take over? My parents like many other people came to France 30 years ago to live a better life and not to convert France to an Islamic country. Ridiculous !

We never force people to join Islam, we have our religion and their have theirs. Of course if anyone is interested we'd be more than happy to explain it to them but if their aren't that's ok...

I'm Muslim and french...It's not impossible.

Anyway right now the french government are trying to ban the Niqab/Burqa. They think that it's against women liberty....

You don't understand the western mindset. We want to see a person's face when we're dealing with them. Why not be respectful to the society you immigrate to. It can't be just about you. The French aren't asking you to give up your religion. AThe Burka and niquab are arab cultural practices. Millions of Muslims don't wear them.

You don't understand the western mindset. We want to see a person's face when we're dealing with them. Why not be respectful to the society you immigrate to. It can't be just about you. The French aren't asking you to give up your religion. AThe Burka and niquab are arab cultural practices. Millions of Muslims don't wear them.

There are a lot of converts in France who want to wear it :sl: they are westerns from western families that chose Islam as their belief, so its not about immigrates, and it Islamic not culture :sl:

A personal scuffle cannot be called a Murder of a Christian.... but what about since 2004 till 2011 some 34,000 Muslim women and children were killed thru Drone Attacks in Pakistan, these Drones are of USA, don't you think this is a Genocide??? or 34,000 lives don't mean nothing to you...?

34,000?? Where does this figure come from?

r

There are a lot of converts in France who want to wear it :sl: they are westerns from western families that chose Islam as their belief, so its not about immigrates, and it Islamic not culture :sl:

God or His angels don't curse anyone. I am answering your quote at the bottom of your post.

I don't believe that the niquab or burka are religious obligations. there are hundreds of millionds of Muslim women that don't wear them. I have heard from many Muslims that it is cultural. So, armed with those facts, I can't believe it's Islamic. It's mostly arabs that wear them. Indonesians don't. Many Iranians don't. Many of them who do, are forced to. the vast majority of Turks don't. I could go on and on.

Why has my post been reported?

All didnt post any lies, just pointing out some home truths.

:sl:

Saw a documentary on BBC yesterday about ban on hijaab and how Muslims are struggling over there to cope with this law. I was impressed by the courage and determination by Muslims in the face of the situation.

To me it felt like Hitler's time. Everyone seemed to be picking on person who was practising religion.

And in the end of the program they mentioned that the hijaab and religious dressing ban will be placed on hospital staff.

Felt very bad for the Muslims living in France. I never knew it was so much tough for them living in France.

The French see the problems comming down the pike. Try being a Christian in Egypt or Pakistan or most other Muslim countires. Muslims are treated like gods, in western countries compared to what Christians have to put up with in Islamic countries. Get real.

so it all comes to what conclusion? ?

>that person should be treated as human and given free choice to practice whichever religion?

Which other religion states:

"one CANT be a believer UNLESS he/she love/like/prefer for his/her muslim brithe/sisterr that which is liked/preferred/loved for self "

only Islam states it, makes it MANDATORY for claiming Faith

i have met french north africans/arabs , very very very well equipped with faith and courage

the most PERFECT antidote for what french culture truly is="throughout history felt inferior to their neighbor and connived" is the french

and VOW the faith equipped young french north africans/arabs i met ; will curette that complex out of the french brain. insha Allah

Edited by writewhite

so it all comes to what conclusion? ?

>that person should be treated as human and given free choice to practice whichever religion?

Which other religion states:

"one CANT be a believer UNLESS he/she love/like/prefer for his/her muslim brithe/sisterr that which is liked/preferred/loved for self "

only Islam states it, makes it MANDATORY for claiming Faith

i have met french north africans/arabs , very very very well equipped with faith and courage

the most PERFECT antidote for what french culture truly is="throughout history felt inferior to their neighbor and connived" is the french

and VOW the faith equipped young french north africans/arabs i met ; will curette that complex out of the french brain. insha Allah

It's hard to make out what you're saying, but apparently you're rather pissed off that the French have the audacity to feel threatened by the Muslim population. It's their country and if Muslims don't try to fit in, then there's bound to be problems.

Discussion about other things beside France moved here: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=736688"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=736688[/url]