Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ladoo_Bhai

Help Needed

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_s000.html#salaam"]salaam[/url],

all those who regularly watch the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url] channel in the UK would have noticed that they play a ramadan nasheed in the background whilst they are running all the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_e000.html#eid"]eid[/url] mubarak messages from various sponsors. Something along the lines of "ayen e (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url]". Can anybody help me? Whats the name of the nasheed? WHo sings it? Where can I get it from?

Jazaks

LB

PropellerAds

:D

Artist:Ahmad Bukhatir title:(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_r000.html#Ramadan"]Ramadhan[/url]

Jazakullah!...Very much appreciate it.

If anyone is interested in downloading it, you can find it on: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shiasource(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/multimedia/nasheeds.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shiasource(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/multimedia/nasheeds.asp[/url]