Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Do You Want Member's Religion Shown In Posts?

Would you like to see member's religion shown in posts?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see member's religion shown in posts?

• yes
    • no

PropellerAds

:D

yes..that would be a great idea....because on various occassions ive said :D to non-(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslims[/url].....

its sometimes quite hard to see if the member is or is not a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslim[/url], by looking at the User Name.

Jazak (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] kahirun for your work

Hi,

I'm not (www.)"http://glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url] and don't mind saying so. In the healthcare world in which I work, one needs to obtain consent to divulge patient information. I think that it should be up to the individual member to say whether they do or do not want to have their religious affiliation shown in the member info blurb. While I am sure it may be helpful to some to know, it could be uncomfortable to non-Musims to be "outed" without having a chance to say it's OK.

Autumn Girl

(A Nice Jewish Girl)

yes..that would be a great idea....because on various occassions ive said :D to non-muslims.....

its sometimes quite hard to see if the member is or is not a muslim, by looking at the User Name.

Jazak Allah kahirun for your work

I heard once from a Dr Zakir Naik lecture that one is allowed to salam non-(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslims[/url]. :D Or if they salam you, you can reply with 'Walikum' too. :D

But I think it would be good to see how many non-(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslims[/url] are apart of IF and how many are actively posting in Islamic discussions etc! :D

Eliza

Yea i think its good to see who your talking to or reading from, but really i think you can guess who's a (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]muslim[/url] here and who's not.

Btw Dot your doing great job masha'(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url], Ramadhan mubarak!! and May (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] reward you greatly in this life and hereafter....Ameeeen

Barak (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] feekum sister Tamarbutah (I like your name) and thanks everyone for sharing. Now that 83% said yes, insha'(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_a001.html#Allah"]Allah[/url] I'll add it now.

To Automn Girl, and all our non-Muslim friends, I say: we here more than welcome everyone, whatever your belief system is. We do feel grateful that you joined us, and wanted to learn a thing or 2 about (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_i001.html#Islam"]Islam[/url], and assure you we can be as gratuitous and friendly to anyone, (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url] or non.