Islamic Forum
Aaqib Ahmed

Want To Save 1,000,000 Poor People With Just A Click?

:D wr wb

Do you want to save someone's life?[using large font size is not allowed]

Do you want to make a difference in just a split second?[using large font size is not allowed]

Lifes really busy right?

Giving to charity and the poor couldn't be any easier,subhanallah.

Just CLICK on the links and you've changed someone's life!!

Also charity is a pivotal pillar of Islam.

Givers are better then takers.

Upper hand is better then lower hand

If you pass on the links to others and they pass it on and on and on then think of the amount of good deeds you'll have.

Say you click on 5 links.Then pass them on to 5 people.They pass it on to 5 people.Then they pass it on to 5 people etc

5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+. . . . . . .=100000000000000.... worth of good deeds coming to you as fast as a wink of an eye subhanallah alhumdulilah,afterall how long does it take to click on 1 link? :sl:

Thats just a rough indication cause only Allah knows the amount of good deeds one click will give and our true intentions.The 5 I gave as example could vary from 1 to 700 :sl:

"Never will you attain righteousness until you spend from that which you love. And whatever you spend, indeed Allâh is Knowing of it." [Âle-'Imran, 3:92]

How badly do you want to 'attain righteousness?

"To spend secretly in the Path of Allah extinguishes the Anger of Allah." On another occasion, it has been mentioned, "One who spends with the right hand such that it even goes unnoticed by the left (i.e. he exercises extreme sincerity) shall be resurrected among the seven categories of people who will be under the shade of the Throne of Allah on a day when there shall be no shade except that one."

Mu'aadh bin Jabal (RA) related from the Prophet (SAW) “Sadaqah extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire.” (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) has said: "Sadaqah (charity) does not decrease wealth." (Muslim)

Also aswell as getting immense good deeds inshallah,your making a MASSIVE difference to somone's life.

It really hurts deep down to see mothers crying, :D

children dying. :j: :D

It brings me to :D and makes me really want to make a difference.I'm sure you feel the same right?

Lets imagine ourselves in their situation,I'm sure we would crave immensely for a grain of rice and a sip of water and want others to help.

Think of the boling heat and the miles they have to travel for just a slice of bread.

We take all our blessings so much for granted,its sad. :D

Imagine helping the world for FREE,yes FREE.Now it is possible. :no:

Ok,I'll give a lot of links inshallah and all you have to do is follow these easy pasy steps:

1)Click on the links as many as possible.

2)Pass on the links to friends and family by email,hotmail etc and tell them to pass it on.

Aim:Click Link & Pass On[using large font size is not allowed]

:D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

PropellerAds

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfreerice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfreerice(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url][using large font size is not allowed]

Improve your vocab

Improve your good deeds

Improve your future

Improve a hungry persons condition by buliding up grains of rice with this very addictive game

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_children.care2(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_children.care2(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]/[using large font size is not allowed]

Feed children with just a click

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgiveaminute(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgiveaminute(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]/[using large font size is not allowed]

Give 1 minute of medical care for a patient in the Tarahumara Children's Hospital.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbuildaschool(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.cfm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetbuildaschool(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.cfm[/url][using large font size is not allowed]

Help bulid a school

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_matercare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/lifesaver.asp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_matercare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/lifesaver.asp[/url][using large font size is not allowed]

Please help pay for surgery to repair a mother's obstetric fistula,just CLICK. :sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_dsmith11.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/thankyou.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_dsmith11.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/thankyou.htm[/url][using large font size is not allowed]

Save a life-Promote health

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

:no:

Inshallah I'll put up more links soon.

Come on guys lets make a difference to someone's life.If we are finding an easy thing like a click hard then how will we ever give to charity in real life? :D

Click click click away,

get good deeds today,

give time its the only way. :D

Poetry mood today :sl:

:j: for clicking.

:sl:

in university all students go to the freerice site

but isnt it a joke ? or truth ?

inshallah its truth

Can you explain what you mean bro?

Why would going on that site be a joke?

Yeah mashallah I like to go on there and improve my vocab and most important donate grains of rice. :j:

Mashallah :no: thats good bro now remember to pass them on to other people inshallah. :j:

Ameen to Duas may Allah give you much more,ameen.

Salaam

jazakum Allah khayran for sharing these links and click click clicking away :sl:

*clicks for more rice

FEED THE NEEDY WHILE IMPROVING YOUR VOCAB TCHEEYAY

the other sites need as an attractive facet to their content as well, but I'm clicking anyway

Salaam :sl:

:j: for clicking bro.Now pass the links on!!

the other sites need as an attractive facet to their content as well, but I'm clicking anyway

Isn't the fact that your helping to save someone's life 'an attractive facet' in itself?

Making a difference. :D

Have you read my first post :no: :D

Take Care

Assalam alaikum

Mashahallah.. Inshahallah I'll do tht..

May Allah swt reward you for this.. ameen

How long does a click take?

Click Click More Keep Clicking (And Please Pass On The Links :sl: )

:j: for reading

I have clicked them all and passed them on, I hope that it has helped :sl:

:j: its helped lots :sl:

:D sis may Allah reward you immensely,ameen. :D

Assalamu Alaikum brother,

Jazakallahu Kayren...

I have clicked them all and forwarded the links to all my friends...

Assalamu alaikum,

Peace,

Adaa

:sl: sister :j:

inshallah your well

:sl: for that.May Allah reward you,ameen.

Assalamu alaikum :no:

Mu'aadh bin Jabal (RA) related from the Prophet (SAW) “Sadaqah extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire.” (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

May Allah forgive our sins and remove them all,ameen. :no:

:no: These are very good sites. I will especially visit the rice one :sl:.

Asalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Insha'Allah you are in a high state of Emaan and Well-Being

The post title really was attention grabbing, JazakAllahu Khiarun for sharing. I was completely unaware that such a system existed.

Here are a few more:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsimplyislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/promotions/charity/clickforcharity.asp"]By Muslims to Muslims in Dafur[/url] (Closed - Perhaps will Re-Open)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetpovertyfighters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Poverty Fighters[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthehungersite(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1"]The Hunger Site[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_solvepoverty(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Solve Poverty[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthenonprofits(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]The Non Profits[/url]

Listings of different 'Click and Donate' Organizations

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcharityclickdonation(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Charity Click Donation[/url]

Another listing of different 'Click and Donate' Organizations

Unfortunately I cannot seem to across any 'Click and Donate' that are run by Muslims. Perhaps, if it is within our capability, we can get in contact with organizations to support the many Muslims in need worldwide run by Muslims, Insha'Allah. Anyone willing to give the idea a thought? I really don't know much about these things.

Wa Alaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakauth