Islamic Forum
ahm

Beautiful Woman.... O_o

Assalamu'Alikum,

Akhs Ahm you really like those kinds of tops? I really can't stand them!! They look so....goofy!! Lolz...

I see what you mean by you need to smarten up now!! I defo agree!! Lolz...Kiddin...well not really!

Fee Amanillah.

PropellerAds

:D

Bin Laden looks good in his traditional dress :D

w/salaam

That looks like a martial arts top/crouching tiger.

That looks like a martial arts top/crouching tiger.

lol...yeah i thought that aswel :D

ws salaam

khumara

mQ101-INSET.jpg
i have this in all black and matching pants.. and this other shawl like thing to wear over it.. its looks B) lemme tell yah :D

This type of clothing is my regular ish..

SU0110_TechPoloShirt_Wh_bg.jpg

levis-jeans-517.jpg

hey guys i meant my comment as a joke!! I am sure none of you brothers intentionally gostaring at other women...

hey guys i meant my comment as a joke!! I am sure none of you brothers intentionally gostaring at other women...

O_o

doomhammer hasib dude, that top is CHAV! All you need is a burberry cap and, wear a thick chain over your top/shirt, sovereign rings on each finger and white trainers/sneakers!

justdoit_small.jpg

What you just described is referred to as the 'halo effect', assigned those desired traits to someone who is physically attractive.

Just so you know.

And you're right, you brothers really do need to try harder when it comes to your appearance.

Edited by afG

...am I being psychoanalysed?? O_o

In marketing, a halo effect is one where the perceived positive features of a particular item extend to a broader brand. It has been used to describe how the iPod has had positive effects on perceptions of Apple Computer's other products.

That Islamic top just looks GORGE,

I WANT ONE !!!

The previous paragraphs..

The halo effect occurs when a person's positive or negative traits seem to "spill over" from one area of their personality to another in others' perceptions of them...

A common example of the halo effect is when a person is assumed to be smart or nerdy because he or she is wearing spectacles. Another is that good-looking schoolchildren (or a good looking person versus a more plain looking person) are assumed to be more clever.

Hence, when you see someone well-dressed and 'attractive' (using it in a very loose sense), you automatically assign other good traits to what kind of a person they might be etc.

And Lateral, I really hope you don't say 'gorge' in real life =S.

Edited by afG

Yeah man, very Zen top!

And afG have you seen Mujahada's baby icon ?

Why, no, I hadn't seen it. But THANKYOUVERYMUCH for pointing it out, because it's doing wonders for the broody-feeling.. uh phase right now, really.

Have you noticed her user photo? It's absolutly adorable with a beautiful du'a (one of my favs, actually).

mashaAllah_.jpg

There was one really cute one, but she changed it recently lol So adorable :D >_< T_T

Who me? Are they that offensive? O_O

lol [at] bro ahms "are they that offensive?"

...um ahm has always used lol's

ahm that long shirt you posted from sukr is really nice... you should get it! lol (except its expensive and looks heavy)

my dad wears thobes and libyan suits (kinda like indian/pakistani suits, long shirt, loose pants) alllll the time. To work, to store every where mash'Allah they are so nice! :D my husband will dress the same!

like this

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mk202.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mk202.html[/url]

or this

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_us.st11.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store1.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/I/shukr_1871_4973470"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_us.st11.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store1.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/I/shukr_1871_4973470[/url]

^_^

nice long shirts (my bros hate button up shirts... i think they are nice tho)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whiteshirt.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/whiteshirt.html[/url]

and kufis are the best! mash'Allah

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/h1011.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shukronline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/h1011.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_us.st11.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store1.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/I/shukr_1873_5220098"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_us.st11.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/store1.yimg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/I/shukr_1873_5220098[/url]

so... anyway... what was the orignal topic of this thread lol

too much free mixing on this thread :D

Well I'm glad you could join us!

Not offensive, just unusual, for you.. or did you always use 'em? I can't remember. From your posts, I just always imagined you to be a hard/stone-faced person, who probably has a sense of humour but tends not to laugh that much. Or maybe you're one of those people who may not show much emotions through emoticons. Or maybe you did use lol's but I have terrible memory. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into nothing. Or maybe..

Interesting... That's a good analysis and very well noticed about the emoticons.

I actually don't use the forum's smileys because I prefer the kaoanis (which are used on my forum) and japanese smileys

(^_^) (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_club.pep.ne.jp/~hiroette/en/facemarks/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_club.pep.ne.jp/~hiroette/en/facemarks/[/url]

So out of respect to them I don't use the forum smileys.

Well I'm glad you could join us!

wa alaykum assalaam,

I am not joining you guys just an outsider commentator....... B)

You're an inside commentator now! And of all the threads in all the blogs you had to pick one of mine. Not saying that you are not welcome, but why pick one of my threads?