c.) transpose

d.) cofactor

:D & :D

PropellerAds

let the

x1 x2 x3

M=y1 y2 y3

z1 z2 z3

Det |M|=x1(y2z3-z2y3)-x2(y1z3-z1y3)+x3(y1z2-y2z1)

:D

:D.. helpppppppp!!

wikipedia is ur friend (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Matrix_%28mathematics%29"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Matrix_%28mathematics%29[/url]

I hope these help:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_people.hofstra.edu/faculty/Stefan_Waner/RealWorld/Summary3.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_people.hofstra.edu/faculty/Stefan_W...d/Summary3.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Matrix_(mathematics)#Linear_trsformations.2C_ranks_and_tranpse"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Matrix_(mathe...s_and_transpos

[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ucl.ac.uk/Mathematics/geomath/level2/mat/MHma.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.ucl.ac.uk/Mathematics/geomath/l...2/mat/MHma.html[/url]

from math world:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Matrix.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Matrix.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Determinant.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Determinant.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Transpose.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Transpose.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Cofactor.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Cofactor.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MatrixInverse.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mathworld.wolfram(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/MatrixInverse.html[/url]

Matrices are not hard just you have to be careful since you can make a mistake easily.

:D I was going to recommend wikipedia also...it's my typical escape route. Anyway, this is only a 3x3 so it shouldn't be too hard. We did up to 5x5 in undergrad :D Yeah...try finding the inverse and determinant of THAT by hand...transpose? yeah right!

It really gives one an appreciation for computing power and fea

AS