Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Amenah

The Bermuda Triangle

Salaam

I was just wondering if the Bermuda triangle is mentioned in the quran and if it is what it says about it. As we all know the scientific explanation is that has a huge magnetic field around it and that is the cause of all the disappearances.

PropellerAds

this topic will be long :/

zzzzzzzz

it will be about jinn

i know you will say but jinn lives everywere however the majority lives in the islands away from the people

the angels have pushed them away to the islands

however i really want a feedback response and help with this topic , because i think its mentioned somwere in this forum

The Bermuda triangle is a myth. There is no magnetic field. It just has bad weather, that's all.

:sl:

Even i heard something about the bermuda triangle, can you share some info in detail, perhaps a link.

Assalamu alaikum.

Well, the mystery of the Bermuda triangle is not a myth. As far as i know, scientists cannot exactly explain what causes the disappearnce of ships, etc. but they attribute it to the presence of a strong magnetic field.

Some people think that the Bermuda triangle is where the throne of Iblees is because the throne of Iblees is over water. And as always, Allah knows best.

woww great topic sis Ameenah ! Jazakallahu Kheirun everybody for their inputs...... hmm I am going to do some research on this now!!!

There are lots of other places in the world where ships, airplanes, etc encounter mysterious things and disappear too. But it's all because those area, just like the Bermuda triangle, have weather that changes very quickly.

There are lots of other places in the world where ships, airplanes, etc encounter mysterious things and disappear too. But it's all because those area, just like the Bermuda triangle, have weather that changes very quickly.

how can you be so sure that the weather is the cause of all these disappearances,

how can weather change destroy whole ships and leave nothing behind?

Assalam alaikum!

Well i have heard that there's vacuum in that area of Bermuda Triangle!

Its a strange but interesting topic. Dont know when this mystery will be solved?!

Fe amaan Allah!