Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muslimah28

My Proposal Inshallah

:D Sis,

:D what you are doing is really a good deed. You are not only helping young Muslims find their respective wives or husbands but you are also on the whole making the society a better one. These days young Muslims are pressurized so much to complete their education, find a job, get a good salary, find a house, etc. that people tend to forget why Islam chose this route of getting married once you are Islamically old enough. This was to stop younger people from doing haram acts. Sadly no one realizes that and as the result its the younger generation which suffers. May Allah reward you greatly for this sis. Ameen!

:D

PropellerAds

Theres no Shyness in Islam, go for it .... May Allah give us all Pious Partners and righteous children who will be the coolness of our eyes :D

Assalamu'Alikum,

Masha'Allah thats great what you are doing! Ma Allah(SWT) bless you in what your are doing! I pray everyone gets what they are hoping for if it is best for their Deen and their Akhira.

Fee Amanillah.

Theres no Shyness in Islam, go for it .... May Allah give us all Pious Partners and righteous children who will be the coolness of our eyes :D

:D to the du'a :D

khumara

Edited by khumara

Masha Allah, sounds like a good idea...

Count me in :D

We have natural desires and need a lawful way to fulfill them.

:D Sis,

:D what you are doing is really a good deed. You are not only helping young Muslims find their respective wives or husbands but you are also on the whole making the society a better one. These days young Muslims are pressurized so much to complete their education, find a job, get a good salary, find a house, etc. that people tend to forget why Islam chose this route of getting married once you are Islamically old enough. This was to stop younger people from doing haram acts. Sadly no one realizes that and as the result its the younger generation which suffers. May Allah reward you greatly for this sis. Ameen!

Wise words! :D Can you explain this to the people around here who are overly concerned with job and educational level? :D

well you got my info, so just tell me when you find him :D :D

lol just kidding

mash'Allah sis, may Allah guide you and help you in this :D

:D Brother Citizen X,

Its not mainly the young people who need to be told this its actually the elders because many of the younger people would want to opt for an early marriage because of their fear of Allah but then again parents put them off because they have such high standards for their daughter or son in law that its impossible that anyone young would suit that. I personally think that our elders should come back to the concept that Islam has given and plus why cant studies and married life go together. Its even better that way since the two people can be free of any other tensions of sinning and concentrate on building a good future together.

:D Brother Citizen X,

Its not mainly the young people who need to be told this its actually the elders because many of the younger people would want to opt for an early marriage because of their fear of Allah but then again parents put them off because they have such high standards for their daughter or son in law that its impossible that anyone young would suit that.

:D sis,

This is exactly what I meant! :D I should have explained further because my others posts are old and I can't expect anyone to remember those. With one family we met, the parents weren't happy about my income. They thought I should be making more. Then after I thought they were done rejecting me, for some reason they had the girl's grandfather meet me also. Well, even the grandfather wanted to know my income and my benefits from my job. :D Then with another family, the dad kept asking me about getting a Master's Degree. Within an hour or two, he kept asking the question in different ways. I don't know yet about furthering my education, so I didn't have a definite answer.

I was rejected several times already. I don't care to remember how many times it has been. I just got totally turned off for a couple months because of these elders, so I had dropped the marriage thing. But now the desire is back...

:D Brother,

I feel bad about what happened to you and I feel bad that its the other way round nowadays that our elders are getting into the way of us younger people living a good and safe life on the basis of Islam. I know how bad it feels and InshAllah Brother Allah will help you since your intentions are right. Its just one of the tests Allah gives to people and for you it has been this way. May now through the help of Sister Muslimah you can find someone suitable for you. InshAllah. I wish our elders could see things the way the younger people are seeing.

^^^^Ameen to the above dua.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to ensure that people involve their parents in the process that sister Muslimah28 has proposed? As soon as this issue is overcome, inshaAllah she can get underway....

Asalaamuaalaykum brothers and sisters,

JazkhAllah for your replies. I agree that parents are often the source of the issues unfortunately, but InshaAllah their cooperation can also be a help and blessing. InshAllah anyone participating would involve their parents early in the process, and inshAllah their parents will cooperate. Right? Allahu alim. May Allah help and guide us all ameen!

Walaykum asalaam

Assalamu'Alikum,

What about both parties have to give parents phone numbers as well as their, "Bio-Data"...That way if both parties like what they see on the Data sheet...then their parents get in contact rather then each other!!

If there is a opportunity then Insha'Allah i would love to be a successful guinea-pig in this experiment...If there isn't then no worries...I know not to many brothers and sisters know me...as i don't post as much as i once might have done...so i would understand.

Fee Amanillah.

Edited by Ehsan

Asalaamualaykum,

I also think it is up to the younger generation to teach their parents and to do what they feel is right inshAllah- ie. not discriminating due to caste or income. Education level is more of a personal preference in my opinion.

Walaykum asalaam

Edited by muslimah28

Good suggestion brother Ehsan. I suppose at the end of the day its upto the people involved to do the right thing and involve their parents. Even in a "normal" everyday situation people can go behind their parents backs, astaghfirullah. I think as long as the interested parties go into this with clear, sincere intentions then InshaAllah this could be a great initiative.

Sis muslimah28 looks like you've got some interest mounting up :D .

Allah ma'aki inshaAllah

Edited by emel

Asalaamualaykum brother Ehsan,

That is a good idea!! InshAllah keep the discussion/suggestions coming, and we can run them by Brother Dot!

Walaykum asalaam

Assalamu'Alikum,

Hey what happened to this??? Lolz...We brothers and Sisters are wating in anicipation!!

Fee Amanillah.

Asalaamualaykum brother,

Brother Dot needs to make the final decision inshAllah, as he had some doubts earlier, b/c of the parent factor. InshAllah we'll have to see what he decides.

Walaykum asalaam

Assalamu Alaikum sis. muslimah28, Alhamdulillah a very nice cause, but there is lots of risk and responsibility involved. May Allah help you in your efforts.

I was looking in your profile, and could not find out if you were married or not, because if you are not married believe me this is a big responsibility, and it should not effect you in anyway, inshaAllah. Could you just clear this for me, then I can tell you about a couple of girls.

jazaakallahu Khair, and take care, Wassalamu Alaikum, Sis. masooma.

Should a matchmaker be married themselves?

Assalamu Alaikum, I dont know if the matchmaker should be married or not, but a married matchmaker would be experienced in these things, RIGHT??? And like I said in my previous posts, this is a big responsibility, and people will think a few times before they might give details of their daughters or sons to someone who is unmarried, unless it is an older lady.

Sis. muslimah28, I am not trying to discourage you, inshaAllah, I hope everything goes okay and when Br. Dot, gets his doubts cleared then start something. It will be better, this type of work is very involved and risky too.

Wassalamu Alaikum.