Islamic Forum
Al Farooq

Eid Mubarak To Everyone In If

:D

May i be the first to wish everyone in IF Eid Greetings, and May Allah Azawajjal accept all our deeds of Ramadan and keep us alive to see the next :D

eid14.jpg

Edited by Al Farooq

PropellerAds

Eid sa'eed wa mubarak to all! :D

Kul 'aam wa antum bikhier!

Assalamu Alaikum, may Allah accept the Fasts and Ibadaat that we did in this month, , and may Allah overlook our mistakes, big and small now and always, ameen.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

With duas and a request for duas, Masooma.

Wassalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Kul' aam wa anyum bi kheyr.

Eid mubarak to all the IF ummah. May Allah accept our fasts, and allow us to experience another Ramadhan, InshaAllah.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam. I hope Insha'Allah by the Mercy and Kindness of Allah(Swt) that our fasting and prayers in this great month of mercy has been accept it by Al-Rahmaan. Amiin. I hope all of you are doing well in Imaan and health. Insha'Allah.

Well, it really has been a great ride for me and for all of us. I really enjoyed this Ramadhaan. Allah(Swt) gave me all the time to pray Taraweeh and Qiyam (in the last 10 days), finish reading the whole Quran and make some good food :D for the masjid. Alhamdulilah. I hope insha'Allah, we all meet again the next Ramadhaan.

Please make dua for me and for our ummah.

BTW, EID MUBARAK!!!

p.s Please, keep praying Qiyam for those it is hard to do..but great in rewards and imaan.

May the mercy and Blessings be on our beloved messenger(peace be upon him), his family and His great companions.

Amiin.

Your brother in Islam.

wa.salaa

salamualaikum wa rahmatulah wa baraketuh,

Eid mubarak may Allah accept your fast and your duas.

Wa alaikum asalam

Edited by rayan76

Im too old to recieve any Eid money so heres some for our youngsters here, print it out lol :D

pound.jpg

Im too old to recieve any Eid money so heres some for our youngsters here, print it out lol :D

pound.jpg

salaam

:D lol... :D jazakallah khairan akhi for the tenner :D although i cant really think of anything to spend it on :D B)

:D Eid mubarak to everyone at gawaher :D

ma'salaamah

khumara

Edited by khumara

:D Brothers, sisters' and Aunties! :D

I would just like to wish you all Eid Mubarak!!! Insha'Allah you'll all have a great day and remember us all in your duas. :D

May Allah (swt) reward you all with Paradise, Ameen.

Eliza

Eid Mubarak to my all brothers and sisters here :D may u all have a blessing eid inshallah

Minal Úaayideen wu Minal Faayizeen Inshallah .

Kul Úaam wa antum Wa Ummat sayidina Wa habeebina wa shafeeina Muhammad Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå æÓáã Bikhair ameen .

:D Brothers and Sisters of IF,

Eid Mubarak to all of you. :D You guys are all like a one big family to me where we at times quarrel at times agree but most of the time are ever ready to help out one another in all their problems concerning deen. You have all helped me be a better Muslim and a better person everyday that I visit here. Everyday I carry something new from here which I keep in mind thanks to all of you. May you have a prosperous Eid with alot of blessings from Allah and may He forgive all your sins and shortcomings and accept all your Ibadat which you have done in this blessed month. EID MUBARAK IF! :D

Eid Mubarak all!!

May Allah swt bless us all, until the next ramadan, ameen

EID MOUBARAK INSHA'Allah.

Man I smell the Eid cookies already :D

Im looking forward to the swainya, sorry dont know how to spell it, them long noodle type thing with milk, almonds etc. mmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Al Farooq