Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
samy

What Do You Do For Living

:sl:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, we can share here what everybody, in this forum, does to earn living.

What i do:

I am student as well i am looking after my Dad's Business of manufacturing Garments.

PropellerAds

interesting thread! I am a full time student and I work as a call center agent for the time being!

im a student of education for the truth and for this worlds monopoly however its all towards Islam and success for the Ummah

Ameen

yaaaaaaarab akoon mitfaweq

Amen :sl:

I am a software engineer and also do tech support for a small company. Insha'Allah I will be able to go back to school and get a masters degree.

I wish I had time to learn to read/speak Arabic, though. 1 year later and, although I have made progress, I still cannot read Quran (well, other than translation but thats not really Quran).

Student of Sociology, from there I'm hoping to do Masters in Business Management maybe, Allahu a'lam

Otherwise, part time I manage to do some voluntary works, and studying Tafsir, Qur'aan Memorization etc. I'm hoping to expand on this with more resources to help.

Brother Basil al-Mamluk, maybe this will help:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=211021&view=findpost&p=649901"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=649901[/url]

Salaam

Martial arts instructor, going back to university this September to study biomedical science.

We're in the clothing business as well. I wasted plenty of time though. I got into college at 19, spent 3 years failing and repeating pharmacy courses, and finally decided to get an Accounting degree. I work part time with my father as well, so inshallah things will turn out good.

Salaam

salam

first

may Allah give all brothers and sisters the Success

mowafakooon inshallah :sl:

i finished my engineering study and work in vocational school

after school i have my small own business

Allah bless

æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã

We're in the clothing business as well. I wasted plenty of time though. I got into college at 19, spent 3 years failing and repeating pharmacy courses, and finally decided to get an Accounting degree. I work part time with my father as well, so inshallah things will turn out good.

Salaam

Inshallaah things will work out good for you this time.

after school i have my small own business

That is really nice. Doing business is sunnah.

May Allaah (SWT) helps us all in earning our bread in the halal way.Ameen.

I'm hoping to do Masters in Business Management maybe, Allahu a'lam

Business Management is very practical and beneficial, it has a very large scope. Even i am doing the same.

I'm an Electrical Engineer :sl:..

:no:

I might do a 3 year bsc in maths or a 4 years msci masters :j: then go into the business sector. :sl:

Masha'Allah for all the students here, may Allah bless you all with success.

Back in my days, we used to pay to study. I didn't know that you can earn a living now from your college or school.

If that's not the case, members please do not go off topic.

I didn't know that you can earn a living now from your college or school

Lol, You can akhi in for the form of scholarships or some kind of grants. Atleast in the UK that is the case.