Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Teyyar ilFuraat

Sheesha For Women

:D

Do you smoke sheesha?

My wife said all her friends (both arab & persian ones) smoke sheesha in Bahrain.

Wow. I really need to get out more. I don't really mingle with Bahrainis, which is probably why I barely know anything about their culture.

Layali Zaman

I haven't heard of it, but then again I never go to such places. :D :D.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

I don't like to see anyone smoking. I do find it more gross when a woman smokes, in the same way it's more gross when a woman burps than when a guys does. Why smoke? It gives you wrinkles and reduces the mobility of your reproductive cells...

Ekh...I don't understand how such things can be promoted for either men or women.

We have a sheesha commercial here that irritates me so much!

That sign reminded me of 2 for 1 tickets on Wednesdays for women in cinemas.

lol the latest place for all the youth in manchester is a cafe on wimmy road called sheesha lol iv never been there but its like the bottom floor is for all the old men and its jus a normal arabic were you can smoke sheesha but the top floor is for all the youth gals/guys and they have the lights dimmed and like a massive screen at the back with all the latest arabic vids on.....its like the place to be if your an arab and going out with a girl/guy :D

Edited by soulja-ess

one of them was Layali Zaman (this was ok place).

Bro Mansoor, I know where that place is now :D. It's next to that thing called Funland Center (I think it's called that) at the corniche. I saw it the other day.

Anyway, my dad saw a group of Bahraini women smoking sheesha IN MINA, DURING HAJJ!!

Wow! okay, fine...it is acceptable for women to smoke sheesha...but during Hajj?! nah, that's too much. I mean, why are they there :D? To worship or to smoke sheesha? Shouldn't they be making use of every second they have there? Man, the way some people think...

Salaam,

Is sheesha really Haram? There's an Islamic shop on Wilmslow Rd in Manchester which has the pipes in the window so I'd always assumed it was ok? (In the other window it has Qu'rans, prayer beads, headscarves etc)

Soulja-ess, you talking about the cafe underneath the halls of residence or the one near kwik save? I've seen a couple of others too...all on the one road :-)

I though sheesha was healthier than cigarettes? Doesn't the water vapour make the tobbacco less strong? plus there's no tar in sheesha..

Love and Peace,

DARLA