Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
*MuSlIm*

Mobile Phones

:D

:D boo for Verizon :D ha ha ha I had a poor experience with them a LONG time ago, maybe they've improved. T-Mobile has always been fair with me and I've had no coverage problems...I tend to stick to more metropolitan areas though :D

Try reading user reviews at places like CNet...that's how I make decisions on phones. It helps you learn if a phone has problems or if it's a matter of taste.

AS

PropellerAds
Can the Panasonic VS6 be unlocked?

Yes. Do a google search to find some ways how :D Also, if you've had the phone for awhile, you may just be able to call your operator and have them send you a code.

AS

Assalamaualikum,

Is the sony walkman phone good?

yup amazing quality for qur'an uses mega bass. i got W550i and everything works on it too. quality of the camera is great but no zoom there is video zooming though.

256MB internal memory---no expansion slot.

Yes. Do a google search to find some ways how :D Also, if you've had the phone for awhile, you may just be able to call your operator and have them send you a code.

AS

A bit late but nevertheless :D . The phone comes factory unlocked. :D

The Nokia N70 is magnificent, that's if you're prepared for the price, its a great phone, with everything on it

yeh i know but i am personally fed up with these phones... they are practically the same.. plus the N70 isn't much of a kids fone siraj :D there are way too many applications on it for it to become "trendy" with todays school midgets.. :D oops i mean kids

I got the Samsung D600 today on a brilliant deal at T-mobile. I bumped into a non-muslim friend from primary school working in the shop, who I haven't seen for 10 years and they put me on their friends and family so I got 50% off my tariff. How kind is that!

So if you use your phone for both talking and texting check out the T-mobile Flext Tariffs.

Edited by emel

salam

Man, its not fair. i am stuck with a Nokia N-gage. I like playing games though so its ideal for me but i like the phone the brother Abu_Sulaiman has W550i but i prefer the W800i the one that's a solid phone.

W/slm

p.s. how do you get Salam in arabic?

salaam alaikum :D

see this topic: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2820"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2820[/url] B)

AS