Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
-sis-

Dua

assalamualaykum sisterz and brotherz

hope u are all fine

when we cry whilst making dua. will duas be answered?

i heard that once. so i was not sure

plz can u tell me when duas are not rejected'?

jazak' Allah khair

PropellerAds

:D

sister i cant answer your question fully this very moment but from my own experiance and knowladge,

duas are likly to be accepted when you pray tuhujjud with iklasand very HIGH kushu or ehsan i belive the other word is for it.

but the moment you think "oh why aint Allah answering my duas" then thats a sign that your dua wil never be answered. Think Good of Allah and be paitent Allah loves those who are paitent.

Your answer is here (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=22438&dgn=4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=q...&QR=22438&dgn=4[/url] :D

:D Brothers and Sisters,

Firstly sis dont ever think that Allah will reject your prayer because one should never be disheartened from Him. He has the utimate power to give and take anything He pleases. And dua is a medium which makes one so close to Allah. As answered always be patient about your dua and no matter how long it takes to be answered or even if answered against your will just keep on saying :D because surely there must have been a benefit in that too. Allah knows best.

On the same context I would like to put up a similar question. I have heard that all the duas which a believer makes, which are not answered will infact give the believer reward or ajar on the Day of Judgement. Is this true? :D JazakAllah khair to you all.

assalamualaykum

jazak'Allah khair brothers and sisters for ur answers it helped me aloot

asalumu alayakum

But we are supposed to fear god and believe that he can do anything he wants and therefore isn't one lead to believing that the prays of one may not be answered.

asalumu alayakum

But we are supposed to fear god and believe that he can do anything he wants and therefore isn't one lead to believing that the prays of one may not be answered. :D

The love of Allah towards His believing Slave is unmatched even compared to the love that any top loving mother can show towards her newborn. Even the love of Allah towards His repentant Slave is unmatched to the love that can be found upon this Earth, even if the love of every Human Being created was joined together as one.

There are ways that the Du'a of a believing slave is answered, for example:

***The Du'a may be answered straight away***

***The Du'a may be answered after some time, especially if the Slave of Allah shows patience and puts trust in Allah that the Du'a will be answered. An excellent example of this was with Prophet Musa ('AlyheeSalaam) in which he waited around 40 years for his Du'a to be answered by Allah. The patience is also rewarded***

***The Du'a may not be answered in this Dunya but be saved for the Akhira on behalf of the Slave of Allah in saving them from one of the torments of the Akhira***

The Du'a will not be answered if the Slave of Allah is disobedient and does not make Tawbah to Allah.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

when my brother went to Hajj in 2001, he was sitting in the majlis of one big Sheikh in Masjidun Nabawi (I forgot his name, maybe someone knows? )

Anyhow, my brother asked the question "how does a person know if his duaa is accepted or not?"

the sheikh replied "when a person starts crying from the fear and love for Allah".

^ Masha'Allah, what i was going to say sis Um-eeasa said it for me.

When you cry ensure you cry out of love and fear for Allah, not just because you want your dua to be answered. Its sincerity which is the key, Insha'Allah. :D

Don't cry for worldly things :D no point. Cry in fear and out of love for Allah swt.

Eliza