Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X

Complaints

(You can ignore this if you want)

:D

I’m so sick of my job. Things are such a mess there. I stayed late today and didn’t really take a lunch break, yet things are still a mess.

I’m so busy. I’m so behind on everything at work. At home, I have plenty of things to do and I can’t get anything done. I can’t find time to read or exercise. I can’t find time to further my education or work on my career or anything. Time is just flying by and I can’t get anything done. It’s torture. My life is being wasted away.

Shamefully, I can’t even concentrate while praying salat, especially after a miserable day of work. My mind is almost never at ease. I keep thinking. My memory isn’t as good as it used to be. I’ve probably never prayed a perfect salat with full concentration. :D

I felt nauseous for like half the weekend. Then this evening I started feeling nauseous again while at work. I guess it doesn’t help to stare at the stupid computer all day, but I can’t get a break. I feel nauseous right now. I feel sick. I hate it.

This past weekend I fell behind by like 2 hours. I had work to do for my job, and since I couldn’t get that done, it was more of a nightmare at work on Monday. I’ve stayed late on weekdays, I’ve gone in on weekends, I’ve brought work home...yet things never get caught up. I’ve tried for years. It’s a never-ending nightmare.

It just pisses me off how people give me stuff to do that they want done pronto, yet when I request information or paperwork, people ignore me. It can take me weeks or even months to get info or paperwork. I’m sick of people giving me crap to do! I’m sick of being treated like crap!! I’m sick of not being respected!

I’m sick of driving around here, and the cold weather. I’m sick of people cutting me off, tailgating me, going around me...

PropellerAds

Things just don’t go smoothly for me. I wish I had a faster car with good brakes. I wish my stupid computer would work properly. I keep having trouble getting it started. It’s only a couple years old, yet it hesitates to start. I’ve tried everything. I bought a camera and it doesn’t even work right.

I wish I at least had a nice wife to come home to, who could perhaps give me a hug and make everything all better. But I’m just getting older and can’t find anyone because I don’t have anything worth marrying over. I’m just not “good enough,†I’ve come to realize. Worldly things aside, such as job and education, I have no personality, and I’m so ugly that I don’t even like looking at myself sometimes.

I’m not as calm as I used to be. Now I’m getting so frustrated with everything. I’m losing my patience and professionalism. I get so pissed off while driving or at work. I’m managing to control myself for the most part, but I’m losing it. I’m like a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode. I’m scared. :D

(I know some or many of you are sick of hearing this stuff from me, so please feel free to kindly ignore this. :D )

Dude, you should find a hobby.

Eat some good food, eat healthy.

Do you have any family?

What kind of work do you do??

Where are you from

(You can ignore this if you want)

Not to make a light out of your problems citizen, but isnt this all the whole point of life....i mean once i graduate from university(inshallah) im expecting hardship, tiredness and probabally most probabally a few grey hairs llooool..........i can soo see that.

Listen dude, remember that life is full of tests, to be patient and willing to accept that in all sad and weary times there comes sunhine and joy. if anything ive learnt is not to expect a life filled with sheer happiness and little worries, ive come to a point in life where going through trials have enabled me to become stronger and contempt. :D

Work related issues, id suggest you leave it at work. dont spend your time dwelling about work when your at home. meet up with your friends, talk to your family or even find a hobby, something that will take your mind off stress related problems. if your not getting lunch breaks, maybe you should draw a complaint, (boy i know i need my breaks :D), and remember you shouldnt be soo concerned with things you have little control over..........

just remember that unlike depressed people we see in the world today, we have a faith, something that restores those sad times, a faith that conceals hatred, envy and all other ugly triats we see in the world today. we have Islam, most importantly Allah and that overrides any challenge we face today. i guess soemtimes we forget how truly lucky we are :D

peace and love people, peace and love :D

Brother..it seems that people at work are taking advantage of you and you are slave to your wages otherwsie you'd have left this rotten place you are stuck and actively look for work. Save money for couple months (to pay important bills) and leave your job and start looking straight after and bettering yourself. Your parents will get their Rizq from Allah, and so will you. So stop fretting, this isnt helping your worldy life or the hereafter.

It is amazing...I was willing to leave my job when my boss asked me to lie for him when people he doesnt like call and yet you cant leave your job when you are living in hell. I still got bills to pay and people rely on me but there is no way i am gonna sacrifice my life or the hereafter for a poxy job or employers who dont appreciate you and for what? few poxy quids?

Move on brother if you are that unhappy. Life is too short and before you know it will pass you by along with all that matters.

You know brother, I'm not surprised its your work again! :D I seriously think you should 'throw the towel in'!!! Look at youself bro! You're not happy with life AT ALL! Whats the point? With the way you describe your day to day life you will definitely make yourself ILL. What will happen then? Will you still go to work? Before you stress yourself out so much that you give yourself a heart attack you need to chill out!

Did you say you live in America? Whereabouts?Or was it Canada? :D Sorry bro I totally forgot. Have you not got ANYONE whom could maybe look for a job for you? Like shortlist the thousands of jobs out there for you??? Thats what I did for my husband and it helped him. Is there no one you can trust at all? Is there no one you can talk to? You need to have a good break before (Allah forbid) something happens to you brother.

Get some time off, request it NOW before something else happens, inform your family how you're feeling (NICELY :D) and tell them things are getting on top of you and you need some TIME OUT. When you are on your break, perform salah with 100% concentration and make dua, recite Qur'an and build the strength from within. You may feel like you have no energy to do any of this, but believe me brother, it will help coz Allah will grant you the strength you're looking for, Insha'Allah.

WHen you're down it seems as if EVERYTHING is against you. Thats the way it is. You just have to practise overlooking the little negative things and stop piling them together with the bigger negative issues in your life! Coz you're not helping yourself, you're just making the picture look even WORSE!!!

Insha'Allah once you like your life, and feel peaceful within yourself you won't feel so negative about your appearance. Maybe its because your stressed and all worked up that your appearance isn't at its best right now!? Personally I can tell when someone is having a bad day, I get vibes bro, trust me! So, if you're feeling down most of the time, then how you going to make yourself look better? Not much chance there.

Insha'Allah you'll be in my duas bro.

Take care.

Eliza

As long as the human instinct of survival is strong, people will always try to suck every bit part of out of you that benefits them. And thats the principle of human behaviour.

We use friends to bring us satisfaction, we use jobs to bring us stability, we use our time to waste on ourselves.

Bottom line is, the less you USE people, resources and opportunities, the more YOU will be USED.

Bottom line is, the less you USE people, resources and opportunities, the more YOU will be USED.

That's a shame, innit? I don't understand why it has to be that way.

Sorry, me again.

Lately I’ve been feeling not too well. I keep getting headaches.

On Saturday, November 5th, I felt quite nauseous in the evening. Then the following Sunday I felt somewhat queasy throughout the day. During the week, I was getting headaches by the late afternoon. I guess it doesn’t help to stare at the PC screen at work all day. My eyes are so tired. Today I had a horrible headache at work. Standing for prayer was a bit difficult this evening. I just had some medicine with dinner, so I feel so-so at the moment, but that headache was bad.

Whatever I’ve been feeling, it’s almost like being car-sick. It's not just in the head, but a tad bit in the tummy. It’s not exactly dizziness or light-headedness, but it’s kind of like that. I don’t know. All I know is that it’s not a good feeling. :D

I posted in a separate thread not too long ago about my co-worker leaving and how this would create a hardship. We’re short one person now, and there is more work. We have one person from our group technically filling in for my co-worker’s old spot, but we’re still short one person. I had a problem/project come up, and pretty soon I have to start something else that takes pretty much one month to complete. Things are rough.

I did interview for a position recently, but they were pretty much set on hiring someone with that particular type of experience. I don’t know if I really wanted that job, anyway. Also, lately I’ve been a bit more open at work about my grievances. I’m normally a quiet person outside of home. I didn’t speak up much in school, for instance. I was obedient and disciplined in school.

I have talked to my boss and another manager about my unhappiness with this job. I don't know if they see this as complaining or waht. Now it’s like I don’t even want to do stuff at work. I do what I’m told, but sometimes grudgingly. It almost seems childish, you know? Even though I might seem mature and responsible to other people, it’s like I sometimes act half my age. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I guess I can’t blame you guys if you think of me as being a whiner or complainer, or having a negative attitude. Perhaps I’ve always been a miserable bloke. I don’t know if I’d ever really be happy with a job. I mean, even if I did something I really enjoyed, I figure it would get boring after a while. Life can be boring. I realize that any happiness in this world is right temporary. The only true, lasting happiness can be found in Jannah, I reckon.

Asalaamualaykum,

I think all work by definition does get boring...trust me no one continuously enjoys their job, and we all complain at times (and many of us are struggling to find one!)! Look for other sources of happiness outside of job as well inshAllah.. May Allah(SWT) help you always ameen!

Walaykum aslaam

Boy, are you in bad shape brother.

You need to take a vacation and rethink what you want to do with your life. What would be your dream job? Is it tutoring or being a writer or a factory worker? Some place where you can just put in 8 hours and go home, and have two days off? Sounds a lot better than your job right now. Ask Allah (swt) for guidance as to what you should do. Do you have a family? Are you married? Maybe you just need a few days off to regain your senses? Remember to keep striving in the cause of Allah, even if it's a mundane desk job. On Judgement Day, you will be paid your wages in full, so even staying at this boring, headache filled job will seem like a little prick on the finger. I'll make du'aa that you find a better job, and that we will meet in Paradise :D

Your BII,

Jibrael

Al Salam Alykom Brother,

Nurture your HEART (Pray, read about Islam and strengthen your Iman, ALWAYS, we learn until we die)

Nurutre your MIND (read books in your field of stud/work and what you like, I personally read psycology (passion) and books about marketing (my field of work) )

Nurture yourself PHYSICALLY (you have to work out at least twice a week, eat healthy and drink a lot of water) otherwise how can you handle the pressure of work. if you're not healthy physically, you won't concentrate in ANYTHING.

If you're week spiritually, mentally and physically what is your purpose in life?

you also have to have (qana'a)= humblenss. Thank Allah you woke up this morning man, thank Allah you're able to see, hear...breath. You have a lot of blessings and you just don't appreciate it, if you do, you would've stoped complaining.

Now, advice for your job, first, it's only a J O B

Second, (SIMPLIFY, CLARIFY, THEN ECONOMIZE) I heared this quote in a movie called the first 10 million about a year or so and it stuck with me. I actually follow it at work and it works pretty well.

SIMPLIFY = without knowing, we do/persue a lot of things in our daily routine that if you think deeply, we don't really need...GET RID OF THESE THINGS

CLARIFY = after simplifying, take efforts to learn about your self and what you really need from your life; that means you have to read more to have a clear vision of what you need.

ECONOMIZE = reward yourself for all of the efforts and time you spent learning. your can be rewarded for short or long term investments.

Just have a mission in life, prepare yourself to having a family, do something for your community, do SOMETHING other than waiting for things to change.

BE PRO-ACTIVE rather than just ACTIVE

Good luck,

I sit infront of my pc all day long, but i work out - that helps with all day computer watching.

In all honesty , can you tell me what kind of work you do and which area of the world your in.

Quitting your job sux, but im sure you can find another one. Keeep the job you have now, but activly search for another. Pray all the time, here is a good prayer here.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I used to say that all day long when i was in very bad times, its all about acceptance and willingness to change your self. And accept Allah's will in life.

If your always sad, you could always find your self a support group, you need more friends. Add me to msn, lets talk and have fun mate! Rpgwallet[at]hotmail

Three things i do as a hobby.

Every Wed. i go play pool with my friends.

satuurday and sunday i play airsoft which is similar to paintball.

5 out of 7 days i go to my favorite coffee shop and chillllllllll for hours.

There are alot of activities you can do on your own - with other people. Such as airsoft.

Someone told me once time..........................

1.Dont worry about the small stuff

2.And everything is small stuff