Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

'terror Tape' Given Out At Mosque

Police have launched an investigation into claims that video tapes and DVDs handed out at Masjids in Dewsbury were being used to recruit terrorists.

The tapes, purporting to contain readings from the Koran, were given to Muslims attending two Masjids in Savile Town during the weekend's Eid festival.

Local resident Safiq Patel said: "When people played them they realised they were violent jihad videos."

West Yorkshire Police confirmed they were studying one of the tapes.

Mr Patel told BBC News: "These tapes were left at points of public access in the reception areas of the Masjids.

Read Here (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/4419778.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/4419778.stm[/url]

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:D

:D . thats all i think

you know why... anyone could have just put some tapes in.

and why do they have to put muhammed sidiqque khan as pic? hes not in the video is he?

Peace,

and why do they have to put muhammed sidiqque khan as pic? hes not in the video is he?

I think it's because the video's were being handed out in his home town of Dewsbury.

Guest amani
Peace,

I think it's because the video's were being handed out in his home town of Dewsbury.

no i dont think it was his videos. it was a performing jihad in uk type of video. we dont know who handed it out..in the masjids there are desks where you want to put leaflets etc..they were left there. who left them... Allah knows best

Peace,

I think the rationale is that Mohammed Siddique Khan was from Dewsbury and thus may have been motivated to do what he did by one of these video's handed out in Dewsbury rather than that he had anything to do with their production or distribution.