Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sunni_muslim

I Upset One Of My Teachers And Not Sure What To Do?

:D

its quite long story, ill try to narrow it down

basically, i needed typed letters from college (he done it) to show i go to this college, i also had to write a appeal letter against the council (he corrected and edited any mistakes i made) today me and my mates all lied to him, we didnt think it was bad but he was dissapointed and disgusted, especially with me because he helped me alot, i was thinking i should get a card saying im sorry and all us lot sign it and say we'll never do it again, now im thinking again because of what Allah s.w.t says

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)â€

[al-Maa’idah 5:51]

he is non muslim, and possibly none christian, he takes mick out of christianity even though his brother is a vicor(cant spell)

PropellerAds

Asalaamualaykum brother,

I think you should apologize to him alone and in person, because (1) he is your teacher and elder (2) he helped you out and (3) you made a mistake. Just be honest and sincere inshAllah. Just my opinion- please forgive me if I said something wrong

Walaykum asalaam

Assalamu alaikum

Not sure about the card. Just apologies in person.

its quite long story, ill try to narrow it down

basically, i needed typed letters from college (he done it) to show i go to this college, i also had to write a appeal letter against the council (he corrected and edited any mistakes i made) today me and my mates all lied to him, we didnt think it was bad but he was dissapointed and disgusted, especially with me because he helped me alot, i was thinking i should get a card saying im sorry and all us lot sign it and say we'll never do it again, now im thinking again because of what Allah s.w.t says

he is non muslim, and possibly none christian, he takes mick out of christianity even though his brother is a vicor(cant spell)

Yeah I agree, just apologise in person, no need to write it in a card!!!

Doesn't matter whom you do wrong to, its always best to apologise if you were in the wrong.

Eliza

Asalamu-Aliukum

I hope this message reaches u in the best of health, and a high rank of Eemaan. Your answer is simple, but b/4 i get to that,i want to comment on wht u had said as the ayah of Allah. I am saying this out of Knowledge, and not out of bragging. What u have done is wrong: The Prophet Muhammed states: whoever cheats us is not one of us. He also states: whoever cheats is not one of us. I bring this up caused by one reason: The Prophet means whomever cheats the belivers is not one of them, and whoever cheats: non-muslims, atheist, people of the book, muslims (Who ever) is not one of the beleivers. Cheating is a great sin, and lying is also a great sin, and they r approximately at the same level, meaning that you should make tawbah (seek forgiveness from Allah), and do not write a letter. write an essay about the great fault that your entire class fell into, and announce this essay infront of your class, at the attendancy of your professor, and seek forgiveness from them as well, and call them to also seek forgiveness from Allah, and your proffesor. Allah states in the Qu'ran (In meaning): go back to your lord, his messenger, and the one in charge of you. which means your teacher. So make repntance, and remember indeed Allah is has strength in punishment, and indeed he is the nost merciful, the most gracious