Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
llogical

Does God Want To Be Acknowledged?

Salamz

It's been a while since I posted one of the many' how/why's in my head and I am running out of room..so this thing came up while on another discussion, so I figure..lets' just post it Kyle...( Kyle is the name of my conscious if u already didn't know :j: )

So here it goes.

Does God really want to be acknowledged?

Now before any one answers[using large font size is not allowed]......

Please..Please Please.... refrain from using

statements below

-Only Allah knows best

-Human minds are limited

-Only scholars would know

-read Quran/Hadith and don't question God's intention

-This discussion suks in General

OR Any unrelevant ideas ETC (yea I know I will burn in hell :sl: , lets move on )

[using large font size is not allowed]

Now for the purpose of Discussion, I will hold Islam true the Fact that God of Theology exists, and the revelations/prophets are for real.

Now...holding those 2 true here is what I was thinking...

Does God wants to be recognized?

Now I would assume that He does wants to be recognized because if He didn't then theology wouldn't make sense at all.

I mean he sends 4 scriptures thousands of messengers, so many other signs etc, yet mission un-accomplished... :sl: .

Considering the current muslim/kaffir ratio.. only a 25% success rate are not impressive number from a Perfect God.

So any thoughts on how to fix the math? :no:

Salamz

It's been a while since I posted one of the many' how/why's in my head and I am running out of room..so this thing came up while on another discussion, so I figure..lets' just post it Kyle...( Kyle is the name of my conscious if u already didn't know :j: )

So here it goes.

Now before any one answers[using large font size is not allowed]......

Please..Please Please.... refrain from using

statements below

-Only Allah knows best

-Human minds are limited

-Only scholars would know

-read Quran/Hadith and don't question God's intention

-This discussion suks in General

OR Any unrelevant ideas ETC (yea I know I will burn in hell :sl: , lets move on )

[using large font size is not allowed]

Now for the purpose of Discussion, I will hold Islam true the Fact that God of Theology exists, and the revelations/prophets are for real.

Now...holding those 2 true here is what I was thinking...

Does God wants to be recognized?

Now I would assume that He does wants to be recognized because if He didn't then theology wouldn't make sense at all.

I mean he sends 4 scriptures thousands of messengers, so many other signs etc, yet mission un-accomplished... :sl: .

Considering the current muslim/kaffir ratio.. only a 25% success rate are not impressive number from a Perfect God.

So any thoughts on how to fix the math? :no:

I think it makes sense that He 'wants' to be recognised. On one level it's probably simply a matter of feedback. This is in line with evolutionary theory in the sense that an interchange with DNA structures is essential for things to move forward. What is generally not known is the consciousness connection which may take place during prayer. i.e the extent to which we have a degree of control over our own and subsequent beings evolution in congunction with the 'Higher Power'. I reckon that there is so much more than meets the eye and that mere 'recognition' is only a small part of what can be a variable and fruitful relationship.

Try that..

kb

Ch21 : Verse 23 =

He cannot be questioned for His acts, but they will be questioned (for theirs).

Ch22 : Verse 2 =

And yet among men there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!

Edited by alsheeba

Brothers , its not about you recognizing GOD and finding soloutions for your desires just like that , are you a prince you want the ticket to arrive with the glow of a bling bling to be satisfied? . you know if the angels are walking by you *( ! YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE SAME FLOW of Atheism )

look you must recognize GOD sooner or later by yourself without living the flow of satan just resist and fight back , we are all slaves of Allah we must worship your twisting the life as if your a god of your own lol your asking the questions and doing this contraversial topic of your own self by the desires of your own soul what is this your going into a psycotic life such life is a loony goony life cant you recognize your questions

Ch27 : Verse 66 =

Nay, they have no knowledge of the Hereafter. Nay, they are in doubt about it. Nay, they are in complete blindness about it.

Ch27 : Verse 66 ( diffrent translation ) =

Still less can their knowledge comprehend the Hereafter: nay, they, are in doubt and uncertainty thereanent; nay, they are blind thereunto!

Ch27 : Verse 80 - 82 =

Truly thou canst not cause the Dead to listen, nor canst thou cause the Deaf to hear the call (especially) when they turn back in retreat. (80) Nor canst thou be a guide to the Blind, (to prevent them) from straying; only those wilt thou get to listen who believe in Our Signs and they will bow in Islam. (81) And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), We shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: he will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in our Signs.

Ch27 : Verse 87=

And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown — and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified except him whom Allâh will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled.

on versus 80 - 82 the translation is a translation but in arabic the words are that much about a paragraph but to make a translation it will come up like the one i showed you above ,however still it doesnt cover up the arabic understanding :sl:

The arabic understanding to make it in english understanding for the people i might WRITE A BOOK for that paragraph .

like every muslim scholar we speak this out in the public but public doesnt want to know about the arabic language :sl:

Arabic is similar to hebrew , so i say the same thing to christians aswell !

Edited by alsheeba

Ch18 : Verse 56 - 57

We only send the Messengers to give glad tidings and to give warnings: but the Unbelievers dispute with vain argument, in order therewith to weaken the truth, and they treat My Signs as a jest, as also the fact that they are warned! (56) And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Lord but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness. If thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

Edited by alsheeba

NO, Its really the creation who is in need

From Surah Ad-Dhariyat (51)

56:

And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone).

57:

I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).

58:

Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmissionislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/knowledge/Creation.htm"]

The Creation is in Need of Allah[/url]

I think it makes sense that He 'wants' to be recognised. On one level it's probably simply a matter of feedback. This is in line with evolutionary theory in the sense that an interchange with DNA structures is essential for things to move forward....

:sl: What on earth are you saying there?..I mean thanks for responding :j: but I don't get your analogy.

My question was ..How is it possible for a perfect god to want something (recognition) and not being able to achieve it.

Brothers , its not about you recognizing GOD and finding soloutions for your desires just like that , are you a prince you want the ticket to arrive with the glow of a bling bling to be satisfied? . you know if the angels are walking by you *( ! YOU WILL STILL HAVE THE SAME FLOW of Atheism )

Ok same thin....now I am questioning my sanity :sl:...(maybe I didn't pose the question right)

I mean I am not sure if what you said is relevant but you did do exactly what I asked not to..( kinda funny in that sense :no:) but yea please be specific and say stuff pertaining to the discussion.

peace

Edited by llogical

llogical , we are using the knowledge of truth , you want me to be like you and digg knowledge from my back yard and be a so called einstanic beleiver of self ?

GOD answers your questions and those questions was also asked by muslims and thats why these muslims now a more stronger beleiver ,.. if you dont listen to GOD and keep swimming in the sea of einstanic ideas believe me you will die crying 1 day thinking what will happen now when i die >>>>>

Edited by alsheeba

the definition of GOD is too big for your brain capacity to understand and if it just tried to understand a 0.000000000000000001 % your brain then will explode .

btw it soudns that you dunno GOD .

but in the day you die and be called upon in the day of judgement

you will know who GOD is and your brain will pis* yes your brain not yourself .. i can express more and more...

:sl: What on earth are you saying there?..I mean thanks for responding :sl: but I don't get your analogy.

My question was ..How is it possible for a perfect god to want something (recognition) and not being able to achieve it.

It wasn't an analogy. It was a description of part of the interaction between God and man which exists, is established through Godly deeds and prayer and gives rise to the two way process we know know as life. This may be seen to be analagous, or at least appertaining to, the interaction between life and its DNA source, which is constantly changing and evolving (ie. life and the interaction). God's 'role' in this may simply be as a catalyst or, more seriously, as prime mover. Anyway, for servant to become close to master, firstly the 'Master' obviously needs to be recognised.

kb

The guy is merely asking for proof for that truth. For example, I ask, how do you know who's behind the door, and you scream, "IT HAZ ONE BILLION CAPACITEZ TEH TRUTHZZZ123." You should be a little more resilient alsheeba. I guess the mere issue with this Illogical is that the proof to Islam is merely in the hearts and minds of those who choose to believe. There are some scientific proof in the Koran as well that leads me to believe that Islam is God's true religion. For your question as to if he wants to be acknowledged, I'd say yes, seeing how it's stated our sole reason of creation is to worship Him. But, I think what you were trying to ask is if he is trying his all to be acknowledged: then definitely not. It's left up to the people, and even though I find it a bit unfair and lopsided towards the Islamic communities finding the "truth" more easily, I'm not supposed to question God...

Think of it this way: GOD created you. HE set the rules. You have to play by HIS rules in order to get admitted to HIS Heaven. If you don't, HE'LL have you burn in HIS hell.

The last part is the part that has me questioning the fairness of Islam most of the time, but I just play by the rules. :sl:

to get closer to somebody you have to share something with him , now what are we sharing with GOD to get closer to him?

in order to know GOD you must share something which is worship :sl: and is a must for every human

brother , you are in need of GOD , and GOD doesnt need US . if we dont do the worship then GOD will creat other people to do it .

Salamz

the definition of GOD is too big for your brain capacity to understand and if it just tried to understand a 0.000000000000000001 % your brain then will explode .

I thought my brain capacity was 0.0000000000000012, but ok :sl:

I never asked for God definition.

Again...Like I said before ....for the purpose of this discussion, I will assume below

1.God/Allah Exists ( I'm not asking for proof that he exists or his definition)

2.He sent thousands of messengers with Mohammad SW being the last, and 4 scriptures with Quran being the last.

Lets move on :D

Anyway, for servant to become close to master, firstly the 'Master' obviously needs to be recognised.

Right..So my point is that how is is possible for an All powerful God to gain recognition and be not 100% successful?

(I think I got point with dna/life but going to side step further comments on that to stay foucused)

NO, Its really the creation who is in need

I never said need, rather want.

Calls for Monolgue :D

Why should we pray to God?....because we, the the puny humans need to pray to him...why do we need to pray to him?.... to avoid going to hell and go to heaven instead....heaven sounds like a cool place, I am in... but before we can pray to him we need to know that he exists ( what he looks like or how he came about is not important ) .....and In order for me to know he exists, he needs to be acknowledged.....In order for him to be acknowledged, he must make an attempt to be acknowledged...If he makes and attempt to be acknowledged then considering his might, he should all know he exists..why then so many people don't? We know that he has the power to do what he wants.

So..If he wants 100% recognition, no obstacle such as stupidity/Satan/arrogance/Blindness veils/Bias/ESPN/Tom Cruise/Dajjal/Brittany Spears etc etc, would stand in the way...here is where I am stuck.

I guess the mere issue with this Illogical is that the proof to Islam is merely in the hearts and minds of those who choose to believe. There are some scientific proof in the Koran as well that leads me to believe that Islam is God's true religion.

I am not asking for God's proof here and assume that God/Allah exists and Quran is right.

For your question as to if he wants to be acknowledged, I'd say yes, seeing how it's stated our sole reason of creation is to worship Him. But, I think what you were trying to ask is if he is trying his all to be acknowledged: then definitely not. It's left up to the people, and even though I find it a bit unfair and lopsided towards the Islamic communities finding the "truth" more easily, I'm not supposed to question God

So If I get this right then God wants recognition but he is not trying very hard to get recognized? :no:

So what would be the signifcance of 140,000 messengers, 4 books, prostrating tress and the bees etc?

(p.s thanx for directly addressing my point )

Think of it this way: GOD created you. HE set the rules. You have to play by HIS rules in order to get admitted to HIS Heaven. If you don't, HE'LL have you burn in HIS hell.

Kinda irrelevant but I don't want to play this game :j: ....what good is free will if we can't use it...I never asked to be borned, or signed a contract for eternal subordination :sl:. This game sux

peace

Lets move on :sl:

Right..So my point is that how is is possible for an All powerful God to gain recognition and be not 100% successful?

(I think I got point with dna/life but going to side step further comments on that to stay foucused)

I never said need, rather want.

peace

I'm not sure what you mean by "How is it possible". Do you mean: 'It sounds astounding - how can this be?'

I don't think your 'all powerful God' is some kind of pyschopathic muscle man who needs to assert his total power at all times. He would not be 100% successful (although 'success' is a meaningless concept here) simply because of free will and Man's natural trait and inclination to what we call 'sin'.

Isn't this rather easy to understand ?

(Now I have an inkling what Muslim's may feel when confronted with what might be called *** and ****!)

kb

I'm not sure what you mean by "How is it possible". Do you mean: 'It sounds astounding - how can this be?'

Second one.."How can this be?"...like it doesn't make sense to me..doesn't add up..something is fishy bla bla ....etc

I don't think your 'all powerful God' is some kind of pyschopathic muscle man who needs to assert his total power at all times. He would not be 100% successful (although 'success' is a meaningless concept here) simply because of free will and Man's natural trait and inclination to what we call 'sin'.

Isn't this rather easy to understand ?

(Now I have an inkling what Muslim's may feel when confronted with what might be called *** and ****!)

Ok..wait ..slow down Cheif..rich with idea but you all over the place...

So first you don't think God is not of dominating/authoritive/commanding nature?

Ok fine :sl:

Secondly you don't think he would be 100% successful because of free will?

Nay, aside from the fact that he designeth us and gaveth us freewill, I vow by the power vested in me through the definition of the word omnipotent, that NOTHING conceivable, and only that which is nothing can prevent us from him being 100% successful; thus freewill is irrelevant and success Immanent. ( you started with the weird encypted verbage war, now deal with it :no: )

About man's natural inclination to do Evil, I feel Confucious > Xun Zi until proven otherwise :sl:

Peace :j:

Second one.."How can this be?"...like it doesn't make sense to me..doesn't add up..something is fishy bla bla ....etc

Ok..wait ..slow down Cheif..rich with idea but you all over the place...

So first you don't think God is not of dominating/authoritive/commanding nature?

Ok fine :sl:

Secondly you don't think he would be 100% successful because of free will?

Nay, aside from the fact that he designeth us and gaveth us freewill, I vow by the power vested in me through the definition of the word omnipotent, that NOTHING conceivable, and only that which is nothing can prevent us from him being 100% successful; thus freewill is irrelevant and success Immanent. ( you started with the weird encypted verbage war, now deal with it :no: )

About man's natural inclination to do Evil, I feel Confucious > Xun Zi until proven otherwise :sl:

Peace :j:

Fishy?

Dominating/authoritive/commanding nature: What I think is that the Bible and Koran in particular are partly written as moral and legal guides in the language of their times. The fact that you and others apply your notable analytic minds and perceive this fearful figure (or at least as you see it to be perceived by others) adds nothing to either science or the perception of reality. In theory ommnipotent, in practise One to be feared and respected. I think your imagination is your only guide here, but unfortunately does not appear to be tempered by any real knowledge except the trusty servant of science, which like the Bible and Koran is passed down to us ordinary mortals.

I can't quite seem to grapple with your notion that because God is ommnipotent then He must in some way be 'successful' as you put it. Maybe you mean in the battele for souls? Perhaps in the fullness of time He will be. Who are we to say?

I think you're mixing me up with someone else re. the "weird encypted verbage war" you mention. I have never encrypted anything. Please explain!

Also I didn't say that, as a generalism man is naturally predisposed to do evil. Some do and some don't.

There you go ....

kb

peace

Allah had been introducing Himself through messengers since the creation of the first man on this earth.if He did not want to be recognised,why did He send messengers to humans and introduced Himself in the first place?

He had send send messengers to humans(us) among humans.and each of the messenger came with one message-Worship Him.it is our problem and our ignorance that some of us do not acknowledge Him despite of Him introducing Himself to us.

"1.Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him." Quran, surat alikhlaas

to get closer to somebody you have to share something with him , now what are we sharing with GOD to get closer to him?

in order to know GOD you must share something which is worship :sl: and is a must for every human

brother , you are in need of GOD , and GOD doesnt need US . if we dont do the worship then GOD will creat other people to do it .

:sl: Thanks for that brother , it clarifies 12 % of their glitch and inshallah they realise soon.

Salamz

He had send send messengers to humans(us) among humans.and each of the messenger came with one message-Worship Him.it is our problem and our ignorance that some of us do not acknowledge Him despite of Him introducing Himself to us.

Basically what this means to me is that God is trying to introduce himself to us, yet we are too stupid or arrogant tosee it. Again, considering that he has power to do all, he has power to convince us all beyond our stupidity and arrogance....we can not deny what we can see hear feel touch or smell or even rationalize thorogh overwhelming prooof...In plain and simple, I can't hand a Child a math book then tell him that 'calculus is real..go figure, it's your problem"..I must be able to explain it..and once I do the child comes to know that 2+2 is 4...Again once the truth is do evident and proven...the entire world will agree like the entire world agress 2+2=4.

So it doesn't make sense to me that a perfect teacher intends to teach us something..yet it's beyond the capabilities of some of majority of ..the capabilities that he himself designed. :sl:

peace

Fishy?

Yes... as in the facts seem to paint a coflicting/contradicting set of views .

Dominating/authoritive/commanding nature: What I think is that the Bible and Koran in particular are partly written as moral and legal guides in the language of their times. The fact that you and others apply your notable analytic minds and perceive this fearful figure (or at least as you see it to be perceived by others) adds nothing to either science or the perception of reality. In theory ommnipotent, in practise One to be feared and respected.

So scriptures are moral guidelines..fine...I don't have a problem with scriptures.

My problem is comprehending the following...and I will slowly build my argument so bare with me.

-Omnipotence suggests the capability of doing anthing possible..

-What I ask is a simple logical possibility. Is it possible for the entire world to acknowledge God?

Note: I am not setting God up in a paradoxical paradigm and asking him to contradict himself like lie, or kill himslef so It's a fair game.

So:

1-It is possible for the entire world to be convinced about God's existence.

2-God wants to convince us that he exists and he is Omnipotenet and well capable of doing so.

3-The entire world in never and presently not convinced that God exists.

That's where the coflict lies.

I think you're mixing me up with someone else re. the "weird encypted verbage war" you mention. I have never encrypted anything. Please explain!

Ok here

" (Now I have an inkling what Muslim's may feel when confronted with what might be called *** and ****!)"

whats with the asteriks :sl: ..<pokes elbows> hmm..hmmm?

btw..I have a tendency to be sarcastic or overdramatic at times so don't over analyze.. :sl: ...I mean no offense.

Peace

Yes... as in the facts seem to paint a coflicting/contradicting set of views .

So scriptures are moral guidelines..fine...I don't have a problem with scriptures.

My problem is comprehending the following...and I will slowly build my argument so bare with me.

-Omnipotence suggests the capability of doing anthing possible..

-What I ask is a simple logical possibility. Is it possible for the entire world to acknowledge God?

Note: I am not setting God up in a paradoxical paradigm and asking him to contradict himself like lie, or kill himslef so It's a fair game.

So:

1-It is possible for the entire world to be convinced about God's existence.

2-God wants to convince us that he exists and he is Omnipotenet and well capable of doing so.

3-The entire world in never and presently not convinced that God exists.

That's where the coflict lies.

Ok here

whats with the asteriks :sl: ..<pokes elbows> hmm..hmmm?

btw..I have a tendency to be sarcastic or overdramatic at times so don't over analyze.. :sl: ...I mean no offense.

Peace

Firstly I didn't say that scriptures are ONLY moral guidlines. I said that they are 'written PARTLY as moral and legal guides'. This being seen to be aside from their spiritual aspects.

Now I agree with your basic definition of ommnipotence and I will bare with your argument.

Regarding your question "Is it possible for the whole world to acknowledge God?" I wonder if this question is addressed to anyone in particular. A question indeed one might ask God I think. It certainly seems like a theoretical question to me, and this is a lot of the difficulty with mutual understanding that I have encountered on this website, i.e. a problem of understanding, perception and language. The language of pure reason and logic will often be used to pose hypothetical or theoretical questions, which, although titivating and interesting in a purely intellectual sense do nothing to further the aims of understanding and the futherence of knowledge of the real world. But I digress.

As a simple logical possibility re. your question "Is it possible for the whole world to acknowledge God?" : I would say, theoretically yes; then the world would contain an army of enlightened beings and God would then presumably then only have the animals and insects etc to worry about.

Note: Re. your note: "I am not setting God up in a paradoxical paradigm and asking him to contradict himself like lie, or kill himslef" . I am concerned that you have an anthropomorphic vision of God since you mention 'God lying and or killing Himself'. This may be the root of many people's mis-understanding of the nature of God and will give rise to a plethora of fruitless mental activity.

Regarding your 2) Again, theoretically God could convince us all that he exists but then this would give rise to another 'World Game' and more fruitless mental activity.

Re. your 3) "The entire world in (s?) never and presently not convinced that God exists.

I presume that you are saying that this is one of the outcomes of your scenario?

Never and presently do not sit easily together to my mind. Never is a long time. However nothing is not eternal and eternity not present in the future past. My present encryption is possibly your future description. To break the rules you have laid down: 'God (or nothing), knows best'

Peace

kb

?

Firstly I didn't say that scriptures are ONLY moral guidlines. I said that they are 'written PARTLY as moral and legal guides'. This being seen to be aside from their spiritual aspects.

For my purpose I am only interested in the 4 scriptures of abrahamic religions. Now scriptures are supposedly the guide lines from God.... Before we can choose to follow or disregard these guideline, we need to realize that they are from God...so God must first convince us that he exists and that's indeed what he tried through scriptures.

Regarding your question "Is it possible for the whole world to acknowledge God?" I wonder if this question is addressed to anyone in particular. A question indeed one might ask God I think. It certainly seems like a theoretical question to me, and this is a lot of the difficulty with mutual understanding that I have encountered on this website, i.e. a problem of understanding, perception and language.

I'll try to be more specific.

This question was directed towards Musims or any one that believs in the theological schema of God and revelation(s).

Theological God=single creator of the universe that is Omnipotent,omniscient, and omnibenevolent..

Not sure what you mean by question being theoretical...My question is based on a hypothesis that's deduced by analyzing a bunch of fatual premises that have a true theological backbone.

Example..Observe the hypothetical given facts below

1-Hary hates rain and water in general.

2-Hary must visit zoo within a week.

3-Hary knows exactly which days it will rain in the comming Week.

Now considering that there are no other factors that can effect Hary's decision... If Hary Must make a decision when to Go to zoo, we Know it will be the day that it doesn't rain.

that's the very similar analogy I made above.

As a simple logical possibility re. your question "Is it possible for the whole world to acknowledge God?" : I would say, theoretically yes; then the world would contain an army of enlightened beings and God would then presumably then only have the animals and insects etc to worry about.

As long as there is a possibility, you must move on to the next part of the argument...how or why it's possible will makes no difference.

The fact that then we will all know, or what will God worry about, have nothing to do with the point I am making.

Note: Re. your note: "I am not setting God up in a paradoxical paradigm and asking him to contradict himself like lie, or kill himslef" . I am concerned that you have an anthropomorphic vision of God since you mention 'God lying and or killing Himself'. This may be the root of many people's mis-understanding of the nature of God and will give rise to a plethora of fruitless mental activity.

My point was that I am not setting up God to contradict himself.

Anthromorphism? :sl: ..I am afraid that boat has sailed once we define God as benevolent or someone that may get angry. We can imagine God as being an unidentifiable thing with unidentifiable set of characteristics...My arguments asks.....If that thing wanted to let us know that it exists, then is it capable of doing it?...then Judging by one of it's given attribute..Omnipotent..we know that the thing is capable of doing suchSo the only two ways out are...

1-either it doesn't want to do convince us at al.

2-it' wants to deceive some and convince some.

or

3- it doesn't exist.

Considering option 1...If it doesn't want to convince us then whats's with all the scriptures and messengers/propherts?

Considering option 2..If it's deceiving some of us, then that would void omnibenevolence.

Considering option 2...if it doesn't exist then theology makes no sense.

Now consdiering that God MUST exist the only way out of this puzzle is if one or more of the premises or deductions I made are incorrect..in which case I would like to know which one?

Again don't be general and say only God knows or we are too dumb etc..

Where and at which exact point I misunderstood somethimg..?

peace