Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
llogical

Does God Want To Be Acknowledged?

brother kb

i want to say that i understand you might not do something wrong and then be judged for that , we muslims believe more stronger jugement , that we will bejudged about our Islam , if we follow it .

Islam doesnt only say to us how to live ,. but tells us how to pray and recite the quran of how to live and how to be , and while reciting them while praying and prostrating we also say sbhanna Allah while prostrating

a clever person will directly and indirectly know that this is what we should do in this world

i will try to translate what sbhana Allah means ,

this is our job in this world , i dont see how we see the life as free will when actaully we will be dug and put in a whole 1 day when that time we will be curious if we be in a dream or just be what we think it will be , you see 10 years ago was like a dream ? and 20 was like a dream ? maybe after 10 years you will think today is like a dream... but so as when we die we will think this life is a dream . and then we go back to our state .

PropellerAds
brother kb

i want to say that i understand you might not do something wrong and then be judged for that , we muslims believe more stronger jugement , that we will bejudged about our Islam , if we follow it .

Islam doesnt only say to us how to live ,. but tells us how to pray and recite the quran of how to live and how to be , and while reciting them while praying and prostrating we also say sbhanna Allah while prostrating

a clever person will directly and indirectly know that this is what we should do in this world

i will try to translate what sbhana Allah means ,

this is our job in this world , i dont see how we see the life as free will when actaully we will be dug and put in a whole 1 day when that time we will be curious if we be in a dream or just be what we think it will be , you see 10 years ago was like a dream ? and 20 was like a dream ? maybe after 10 years you will think today is like a dream... but so as when we die we will think this life is a dream . and then we go back to our state .

Thankyou for this.

How do you know what God wants you to do? I mean personally, as an individual.

kb

“Delusion and inexplicable reality are the same†to you, hence treat this argument as a delusion, problem solved :sl:

Monor addition...when evidence is of a concern then they are same... in the sense that u can't tell the dfference.

It's like if you see two identical boxes..the contents of which can't be seen, then u can't tell if one is empty or not..

So if one claims that there is a hot swedish blonde inside one of them but there is no way to open box or feel its weight or movement etc..than to an observer it is the same as the empty box ..wheather he is right or wrong...because there is no way to tell.

Peace

Edited by llogical

Monor addition...when evidence is of a concern then they are same... in the sense that u can't tell the dfference.

It's like if you see two identical boxes..the contents of which can't be seen, then u can't tell if one is empty or not..

So if one claims that there is a hot swedish blonde inside one of them but there is no way to open box or feel its weight or movement etc..than to an observer it is the same as the empty box ..wheather he is right or wrong...because there is no way to tell.

Peace

"Delusion is the same as inexplicable reality" seems to be causing some bother.

If you can't tell the difference between not knowing something and an imaginary belief then there is something seriously wrong with the way you think or your perceptive abilities.

You say "When evidence is of a concern". Well I would have thought that some kind of evidence would certainly have been a concern if posed with a question to which there must be some kind of an answer.

Lateral thinking, as they say, is always useful; multi-dimensional thinking likewise, if that is possible. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line they say but it is not necessarily the requisite route to take I think.

kb

Reviving this as there maybe some fresh takes on this .. Lol