Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib Ahmed

Muslims Dying,why Do We Take It Lightly?

:j:

I recieved a powerful email from a brother which convinced me to write this post.

It really hurts deep down to see our brothers and sisters dying,injured and hurt in other parts of the world. :sl:

What hurts even more is we guys do nothing,and take this issue so lightly like it isn't there,sad isn't it?

Have our hearts harded too much to remember other people's sufferings round the world?

Its really sad to try and comprehend,feel and experience what they are going through.

Sad isn't it if a child has no family and when he has to water the flowers,he only has his mother's blood to water then with??

This email really hit me and our sisters should never have to go this low for there children. :sl:

Iraqi women: Prostituting ourselves to feed our children

By Arwa Damon

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- The women are too afraid and ashamed to show their faces or have their real names used. They have been driven to sell their bodies to put food on the table for their children -- for as little as $8 a day.

Suha, 37, is a mother of three. She says her husband thinks she is cleaning houses when she leaves home.

1 of 3

"People shouldn't criticize women, or talk badly about them," says 37-year-old Suha as she adjusts the light colored scarf she wears these days to avoid extremists who insist women cover themselves. "They all say we have lost our way, but they never ask why we had to take this path."

A mother of three, she wears light makeup, a gold pendant of Iraq around her neck, and an unexpected air of elegance about her.

"I don't have money to take my kid to the doctor. I have to do anything that I can to preserve my child, because I am a mother," she says, explaining why she prostitutes herself.

Anger and frustration rise in her voice as she speaks.

"No matter what else I may be, no matter how off the path I may be, I am a mother!" Watch a woman describe turning to prostitution to "save my child" »

Her clasped hands clench and unclench nervously. Suha's husband thinks that she is cleaning houses when she goes away.

So does Karima's family.

"At the start I was cleaning homes, but I wasn't making much. No matter how hard I worked it just wasn't enough," she says.

Karima, clad in all black, adds, "My husband died of lung cancer nine months ago and left me with nothing."

She has five children, ages 8 to 17. Her eldest son could work, but she's too afraid for his life to let him go into the streets, preferring to sacrifice herself than risk her child.

She was solicited the first time when she was cleaning an office.

"They took advantage of me," she says softly. "At first I rejected it, but then I realized I have to do it."

Both Suha and Karima have clients that call them a couple times a week. Other women resort to trips to the market to find potential clients. Or they flag down vehicles.

Prostitution is a choice more and more Iraqi women are making just to survive.

quote]

I really can't bear that and I'm sure you guys feel the same deep down in your hearts.

We have to do something,what can we do?

This post is for myself and others reading so that we can do something about it.

Duas are a powerful weapon of a believer,but lets ask ourselves do we really mean it from the bottom of our hearts when making Duas?

How badly do we want our Duas accepted?

Do we shed tears during our Duas?

Is it from the heart?

At the least please remember them in your Duas.

:D for reading.

I feel saddened by the email cause sisters are the pearls of the Ummah subhanallah and I just can't bear at all to see them do that or go through it.

Especially since I love and deeply respect the role of mothers.

See the things mothers would go through for their children?

And still children dare to give their mothers a wrong look and disrespect them.

May Allah help all muslims facing hardship round the world and elevate them up ranks in Jannah for their patience,ameen.

:no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

PropellerAds

:sl:

La hawla wala quwata ila billah! I am speechless.

We have to do something,what can we do?

This question has been haunting me for years. I make dua and do some others things but they are never enough.

I really hope insha'Allah that these women find a better way to take care of their children and that someone helps them continue a respectable life.

Ameen to the duas

:sl: brother

I really hope insha'Allah that these women find a better way to take care of their children and that someone helps them continue a respectable life.

Ameen to the duas

:sl: brother

Salaam Walaikum

Due to the fact that no one can be obligated to do anything, while we live under kafir rule, this situation will continue if not get worse. Most people are against having Islamic rule to put a end to these terrible things, they can just keep making excuses for their non compliance, they think they are not hurting anyone, but this is the proof that things are going to worse, but Alhumdu Allah, Allah (swt) sees all and the angels are recording.

Even if we send money to the people, we can not be sure it is reaching them, you can imagine if this is allowed to happen. We need collective faith and stop only thinking of the individual.

Walaikum Salaam

One of the many signs of Qiyamah, the Muslim tribulation, includes a prophecy transmitted by Abu Nadhrah about

Iraq and Syria that was fulfilled by America’s mercenary Gulf War I and the occupation of Iraq by US carpetbaggers

in 2003:

"We were sitting in the company of Jabir bin Abdullah when he said: Soon the people of Iraq will neither receive

any food nor any money. We asked: Why would such a thing happen? He replied: Because of the non-Arabs. Soon the

people of Shaam (Syria) will neither receive any money nor grain. We asked as to why this would happen. He replied:

Because of the Romans [Europeans/Christians]."

The Muslim Tribulations are increasing more and more.

Safety and peace be upon the Muslims who are suffering terribly.Ameen.

Edited by Zinc15

I hope I could help the Iraqi women by marrying and supporting them. Are there any Iraqi women who want to marry me? What about the other Iraqi women? Who can save them? Any Muslim volunteers?

The best way is to fight and defeat the US forces so that we Muslims can liberate Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. We call ourselves Muslims but we do nothing to help our Muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq etc. If Allah ask us why we have failed to help our Muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq etc, what are we going to say to Allah? Please remember that Allah is the All-Knowing and the All-Wise and He knows your heart!

I feel so sad because there are 1.6 billion of Muslims in the world but they have done nothing to help our Muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq etc! And there are few Muslim fighters who are fighting the enemies of Islam and dying in Iraq etc while we are enjoying our worldly lives in our countries! And there are traitors and hypocrites who claim falsely that they are 'Muslims' and they are conspiring and cooperating with the enemies of Islam to eliminate Islam and terrorize Muslims. What a shame!

assalaam alaikum

i am feel strange to hear such a news.i really dont know how to react.i detest prostitiution, because Allah has forbiden it.i hate commiting zinah.i cant get over this untidy feeling i have right now.i wish i could feed them somehow.i wish i could do something........

one more thing-if the woman is a mother,then who made her a mother?Allah. is being a mother enough to disobey the One who gave you children?

i really dont know how to react to this situation.

at this moment i remember the time muslims were abandoned in the prophet's(saw) time in makkah.no bussiness,no exchange ,there was absolutely nothing they could do to survive.they were not allowed to go out of the city,but i dont think anyone commited adultery.and then Allah helped them out of the misery.

i wont say what they are doing is what should be done.they must keep faith in Allah.trust Allah-more than they trust themselves.inshaAllah everything will be back to normal.

salaam

:no:

:j: for all the posts even the 'm' one. :sl:

Reason it hurts cause I see those mothers and sisters as my own like from the same family. :D

May Allah help them get through this,ameen.

What can we do?

Good question.I think we should think about this,

What should we do?

What is our duty as muslims when we see other muslims facing hardships?

Being a Muslim, we have to give something back to our Ummah, with whatever ability and resources we possess. What ever we do in life, we should keep in mind the purpose of existence, and make sure that we don't utilize things excessively yet at the same time don't take things or matters too lightly either. If there are doctors, teachers etc out there, with the necessary resources to help the suffering women and children, then they should do so. If a Muslim is wealthy, he should spend a great amount in charity. I believe every Muslim in the world has something to give back to the Ummah, we all need to open our hearts, minds and eyes, and begin walking the walk. After all, isn't this what unites Muslims around the world - being engaged in one cause, a cause which is far more urgent and important right now than anything else? It is sad that our sisters must do this, may Allah place faith and sabr in their hearts. Ameen

There is so much we can do, keep remembering Allah and hold steadfast to guidance. He guided us, so what can we give back, is the question. He guided our hearts to recognize the conscience, and to pursue truth and justice, so how do we practice this, is the question.

Being a Muslim, we have to give something back to our Ummah, with whatever ability and resources we possess. What ever we do in life, we should keep in mind the purpose of existence, and make sure that we don't utilize things excessively yet at the same time don't take things or matters too lightly either. If there are doctors, teachers etc out there, with the necessary resources to help the suffering women and children, then they should do so. If a Muslim is wealthy, he should spend a great amount in charity. I believe every Muslim in the world has something to give back to the Ummah, we all need to open our hearts, minds and eyes, and begin walking the walk. After all, isn't this what unites Muslims around the world - being engaged in one cause, a cause which is far more urgent and important right now than anything else? It is sad that our sisters must do this, may Allah place faith and sabr in their hearts. Ameen

There is so much we can do, keep remembering Allah and hold steadfast to guidance.

Salaam Walaikum

Ameen

May Allah reward you for every letter you have typed.

Walaikum Salaam