Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Cartoonist Call To Condemn Israeli Holocaust Of Gaza

:sl:

Brazilian cartoonist Carlos Latuff creates artworks that call on the world to condemn israeli holocaust of Gaza

Nepos Libertas's blog

WUFYS

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_latuff2.deviantart(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Carlos Latuff[/url]'s statement:

I'd like to beg all viewers to spread this image anywhere, as a way to expose israeli war crimes against Palestinians. Use it on t-shirts, posters, banners. Reproduce it in zines, papers, magazines, and make it visible everywhere. Here is the high-resolution version for printing purposes: [(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfileflyer(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/view/Ho03ZB7"]link[/url]]

Thank you in the name of every suffering Palestinian.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

PropellerAds

Assalam alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair brother dot for sharing these images.

I'm definitely gonna share these images with my friends and on my blogs too..

May Allah swt unite muslims around the world.. ameen

Assalaam-o-Alaikum

Jazzak Allah Khair Bro. Dot, I will Insha'Allah spread the message as much as I can!

May Allah (swt) bring our brothers and sisters out of the suffering they are in. Ameen.

Hi all

I can not but help feel that this is a bit of hypocrisy here?. Had i seen this on another website when the cartoons of Mohammad were released i would have thought it a bit off.....But coming from a comunity which has strong standpoint on such isues as cartoons, it seems all the more sour.

A classic case of "Two wrongs dont make a right"

Peace all

hahahaha.....it's seems like "cartoons " as well as MANY OTHER ISSUES .....are a ONE WAY STREET >

uh ........btw ....what holocaust in gaza ? Do you mean what Hamas is doing to palestinians ? Arresting them and holding them for weeks and months without charging them ? Beating and even KILLING unchaperoned teens ?

Street gunfights with Fatah ?

Yes - you'd think those Zionists would have learned something from the Nazis, but the Gaza 'holocaust' will take hundreds of years to achieve the sort of results that the Nazis did in a day. Damn inefficient, these Jews.

Hi all

I can not but help feel that this is a bit of hypocrisy here?. Had i seen this on another website when the cartoons of Mohammad were released i would have thought it a bit off.....But coming from a comunity which has strong standpoint on such isues as cartoons, it seems all the more sour.

A classic case of "Two wrongs dont make a right"

Peace all

Taj Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM

hahahaha.....it's seems like "cartoons " as well as MANY OTHER ISSUES .....are a ONE WAY STREET >

uh ........btw ....what holocaust in gaza ? Do you mean what Hamas is doing to palestinians ? Arresting them and holding them for weeks and months without charging them ? Beating and even KILLING unchaperoned teens ?

bartlett Posted Today, 01:21 AM

Yes - you'd think those Zionists would have learned something from the Nazis, but the Gaza 'holocaust' will take hundreds of years to achieve the sort of results that the Nazis did in a day. Damn inefficient, these Jews.

Anti-Islamic products such as anti-Islamic cartoons that are invented to slander, insult and frame Islam and Muslims etc are hate speech. Whenever Muslims refute or condemn the slanders, the hypocrites would falsely claim that Muslims are against free speech even though we know that the anti-Islamic products are hate speech.

When we expose the Zionist crimes against humanity and question or dispute the so-called 'Holocaust', the hypocrites would falsely say that Muslims are practising hate speech and anti-Semite etc. The fact is the israeli regime of terror and the Zionist terrorists are carrying out the massive destruction of the innocent defenseless Palestinian people because Palestinian people own Palestine.

The israeli regime of terror and the brutal Zionists have been carrying out countless israeli massacres against Palestinian people resulting in the extensive loss of life of Palestinian people since the establishment of the illegal israel:

YEHIDA MASSACRE

KHISAS MASSACRE

QAZAZA MASSACRE

AL-SHEIKH VILLAGE MASSACRE

DEIR YASSIN MASSACRE

NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE

BEIT DARAS MASSACRE

THE DAHMASH Masjid MASSACRE

DAWAYMA MASSACRE

SHARAFAT MASSACRE

KIBYA MASSACRE

KAFR QASEM MASSACRE

AL-SAMMOU' MASSACRE

THE SABRA AND SHATILA MASSACRE

OYON QARA MASSACRE

AL-AQSA Masjid MASSACRE

THE IBRAHIMI Masjid MASSACRE

THE JABALIA MASSACRE

ERETZ CHECKPOINT MASSACRE etc....etc...etc......

Even the Zionist leaders admit that they are carrying out the genocide of Palestinian people:

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."

—David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

—David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

—David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978, p. 99.

Zionists also hate Christians and they also plan for the genocide of Christians etc:

"We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people." (Rabbi Reichorn, in Le Contemporain, July 1st, 1880)

"The Communists are against religion (Christianity), and they seek to destroy religion; yet, when we look deeper into the nature of Communism, we see that it is essential nothing else than a religion (Judaism)." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 138).

"The doctrines which the Jews had been spreading throughout the land for years have helped to undermine the Church's power." (Rabbi Lewis Browne, Stranger than Fiction, p. 222).

"Christianity, therefore is unhistoric and unmoral." (A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Harry Waton, p. 121).

It is an irony that many brainwashed morons are supporting Zionists and Zionism blindly!

"The Jew is necessarily anti-Christian, by definition, in being a Jew, just as he is anti-Mohammedan, just as he is opposed to every principle which is not his own." (Benard Lazare, Antisemitism, Its History and Causes, pages 318-320 and 328).

Conclusion: The establishment of the illegal through Zionist brutal means does not legitimize the outright theft of the Palestinian people's homes, farms, businesses, banks, cars, buses, schools etc by Zionists because the crimes committed by Zionists are against the Geneva Convention, International Law, the Nuremburg Pricinple, the UN resoultions, the Islamic Law etc. It should be noted that Palestinians owned and operated over 93% of Palestine's lands as of 1945. The israeli regime of terror and the brutal Zionist terrorists and Zionist supporters are worse than Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Ghenghiz Khan, Attila, Mao Tze Tung and their followers.

So you agree that a drawing of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban is an acceptable response to (say) the Bali bombings? Good.

###### , there are literally tens of thousands of offensive CARTOONS , published on a daily basius by arab/muslim media . They debase and humiliate christians , hindus , and of course jews .

Let me know the next time any of those groups burns down an embassy , orcrashes some airliners into occuppied building .

And you wanna make a list of massacres ?

Ther4e have been approximately 12,000 individula acts of terrorism since 9/11 in dozens of countries killing many thousands and wounding and maiming many many more thousands .

Sadly mostof the victims are muslims, and most of the perpetrators are muslims .

You wanna make up lists ???

THERE IS NO HOLOCAUST IN GAZA

So you agree that a drawing of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban is an acceptable response to (say) the Bali bombings? Good.

Did the prophet Muhammad carry out the Bali bombings? You bartlett must be paranoid and bigoted for framing the prophet Muhammad! It seems to me that you are an ignorant person for making the nonsensical allegation against the prophet Muhammad.

Islam, a religion of mercy, does not permit terrorism. In the Quran, God has said:

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)

The Prophet Muhammad used to prohibit soldiers from killing women and children, and he would advise them: ...Do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child.} And he also said: {Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years.

Also, the Prophet Muhammad has forbidden punishment with fire.

He once listed murder as the second of the major sins, and he even warned that on the Day of Judgment, "The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed (killing and injuring)."

(1) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1744, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3015.

(2) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1731, and Al-Tirmizi, #1408.

(3) Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3166, and Ibn Majah, #2686.

(4) Narrated in Abu-Dawood, #2675.

(5) Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6871, and Saheeh Muslim, #88.

(6) Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533.

I'm not sure how anyone can compare these cartoon drawings to those done of prophet Muhammad. The ones that were of prophet Muhammad not only insulted Islam and all Muslims, but it implied that prophet Muhammad condones terrorism and civilian bombing.

And here you have political drawings that point out the wrongdoings of a nation without insulting its religion or its religious figures. What is there to compare? The only way to make them similar would be to draw pictures of Moses killing children or whatever else.

Ther4e have been approximately 12,000 individula acts of terrorism since 9/11 in dozens of countries killing many thousands and wounding and maiming many many more thousands .

Sadly mostof the victims are muslims, and most of the perpetrators are muslims .

Heh. And what is the definition of a terrorist? Who decides what classifies one as a terrorist? For example, let's turn our attention to say, the Rwandan genocide. Were the perpetrators terrorists? And are everyday gangsters and murderers terrorists? What about armies who are responsible for killing civilians?

You say that there have been 12,000 acts of terrorism since 9/11 and that a majority of these were committed by Muslims. Are you sure about that, sentinel? After all, Muslims are only a quarter of the world population. Would you bet your life that more terrorist acts were committed in that small fraction than in the rest of it?

I find it amazing, purely amazing, that the western world in its war against everything Muslim has narrowed the definition of "terrorist" to exclude everyone except the Muslims. And then you come here and tell us that most terrorists are Muslims? Right.

Look up the word terror. And then tell me that most people who invoke such an emotion in others are Muslims.

Salam.

QUOTE Taj

Do you Taj live in a cave that you even don't know what is happening in Gaza? Haven't you read the world news about the israeli regime terrorizing Palestinian people in Gaza? What a shame to see Zionist pests trying to condone Zionist terrorism while Zionist leaders admit that they are carrying out Holocaust in Palestine.

The HOLOCAUST in Gaza is just a part of the Zionist genocide of Palestinian people. The israeli regime of terror and Zionist terrorists have carried out countless israeli massacres against Palestinian people. I challenge you Taj to deny the countless israeli massacres against Palestinian people.

Your Zionist leaders are brave and arrogant enough to admit that they are carrying out the Holocaust in Palestine to eliminate Palestinian people:

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

—David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"The Palestinians would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."

—Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

And you wanna make a list of massacres ?

You wanna make up lists ???

Taj.......Where are your evidence and statistics? I am waiting for your evidence and statistics!

Taj.......Where are your evidence and statistics? I am waiting for your evidence and statistics!

Where ? Same place as yours ......in the public domain .....public information.....Oh wait !! .....yours are not .....yours are PROPAGANDA .

Because you are "###### " ---chief angry propagandist .

Go look and read beyond your own sphere of indoctrination ....and you will find much information ,that you may not like to know .

Where ? Same place as yours ......in the public domain .....public information.....Oh wait !! .....yours are not .....yours are PROPAGANDA .

Because you are "###### " ---chief angry propagandist .

Go look and read beyond your own sphere of indoctrination ....and you will find much information ,that you may not like to know .

So you Taj have neither evidence nor statistics to support your baseless paranoid slander against Muslims. Do you know that you have slandered 1.6 billion Muslims? Shame on you for slandering innocent Muslims.

Oh cut out your B.S. ###### , I did not slander 1.6 billion muslims , although you may be embarrassing 1.6 bvillion muslims with your soooooo phony and false accusations , YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF ...for such lies .

The EVIDENCE and FACTS are there , if you are too lazy , or cannot bring yourself to read and investigate , that is not my fault .

You have got a rather LARGE problem with the truth ....and THAT is at the heart of your problems .

Taj........You are highly hypocritical for insulting me while ignoring your B.S. in your Post #10 above. I am still waiting for your evidence and statistics but it seems to me that you have none so you have slandered and framed 1.6 billion innocent Muslims. Please stop inventing nonsensical excuses and B.S. to avoid my challenge and please show me your evidence and statistics NOW!!!! You Taj who excuses yourself, accuse yourself.

An excuse is worse than a lie, for an excuse is a lie, guarded. Alexander Pope

IT IS A FACT ###### .....that the majority of muslims killed in this world in this present time , are killed by muslims , that holds true for Iraq , Syria , Jordan , Bangladesh ,Pakistan , Algeria , Morrocco , Afghanistan , and Sudan.

Would you care to dispute that ? That is historical , it is information in the public domain ...your challenge is facetious and contentious . These are facts , not as you falsely contend as insults .

Anbd there has in fact been approximately 12,000 acts of terror since 9/11 .

that the majority of muslims killed in this world in this present time , are killed by muslims , that holds true for Iraq , Syria , Jordan , Bangladesh ,Pakistan , Algeria , Morrocco , Afghanistan , and Sudan.

Taj I agree with bro ###### and look forward for statistics on this that you have posted, Take the trouble to prove your statement.

Taj I agree with bro ###### and look forward for statistics on this that you have posted, Take the trouble to prove your statement.

Then I suggest to you , like I suggested to "your brother " ###### , to open your eyes and do a bit of honest investigation , for all information and statistics are available , and have been in the public domain .

Are you gonna try and tell me that someone else , other than muslims are doing the killing in Darfur , and those killed are not in fact muslims ?

Are you gonna try and tell me that the 100,000 Algerians murdered obver the past several years were not muslims ? And their murderers were not muslims ????

Are you gonna try and tell me that the millions killed in East Pakistan in 1970 [now Bangladesh] were not killed by West pakistani [ muslims ] and that they themselves in the East were not muslims ? [and hindus]

Are you gonna tell me that King Hussein did not kill 10,0000 Palestinians in his country on Black September ?

And the bombings in Morrocco are not muslim victims and muslim perpetrators ???

Syria - the 10,0000 killed by Assad Sr. ? Not Muslims ....by muslims ???

Iraq? Saddam did not kill over 300,000 during his reign ? They were not muslims ? Saddam was not a muslim ?

Iran Iraq war ....over 1 million deaths ....were they not BOTH muslim Nations ? Turks Iraqis Iranians and Syrians ....ALL KILL KURDS ...are they all not muslims ?

Afghanistan ? Muslims blowing up fellow muslims ....deny that .

YOU WANT PROOF .....simply open your eyes

Do you and bro-###### , think the rest of the world -deaf-dumb-and blind ...FOR YOUR SAKE ???

YOU ..."take the trouble " to look beyond your own nose . to look beyond your own ideology ......

Taj, "Look beyond your ideology you say" ?

Are you serious.

YOU are coming onto an Islamic Forum, knowing full well Muslims will be upset about what happens in palces like Palestine. After Two illegal Wars against muslims, coountless rates of Crimes against Muslims IN Muslim countries, and after all that, you BLAME the Muslims for this?

Behave.

Only one lost in a world of their own is you. Maybe you should think for a few seconds about the brainwashing propaganda that is spoonfed to you, and try looking at things from another prespective.

It's not that hard you know.

Salam alikum

We need these to be going and going and going insha Allah

Jazak Allah khair brother Dot

Let's put Taj in a home in Gaza and let see which side is actually doing the real destruction.