Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
aebrain

A Jew With The Blood Of A Muslim Child On His Hands

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nationalreview(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/comment/huerta200511110822.asp"]Read this article before commenting, please.[/url]

PropellerAds

Nothing new , a daily happening reported by a person who is part of an illegal occupation force , who to start with if they were not there no one would be dead or killed .

:D

Yes the truth is always there for someone to find.

Story of a Zionist Jew:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.inminds.co.uk/jews-of-iraq.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.inminds.co.uk/jews-of-iraq.html[/url]

Reflections of a US Christian:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themoderntribune(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/through_the_eyes_of_a_muslim_bmark_glenn.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.themoderntribune(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/through_th..._mark_glenn.htm[/url]

Enjoy….

Nothing new , a daily happening reported by a person who is part of an illegal occupation force , who to start with if they were not there no one would be dead or killed .
Peace unto you, Al Faqeer

I think that the Kurdish Muslims I know would disagree with you there. "No one would be killed or injured"?

Since the Saddam Hussein regime was overthrown in May, 270 mass graves have been reported. By mid-January, 2004, the number of confirmed sites climbed to fifty-three. Some graves hold a few dozen bodies -their arms lashed together and the bullet holes in the backs of skulls testimony to their execution. Other graves go on for hundreds of meters, densely packed with thousands of bodies.

"We've already discovered just so far the remains of 400,000 people in mass graves," said British Prime Minister Tony Blair on November 20 in London. The United Nations, the U.S. State Department, Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch (HRW) all estimate that Saddam Hussein's regime murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people. "Human Rights Watch estimates that as many as 290,000 Iraqis have been 'disappeared' by the Iraqi government over the past two decades," said the group in a statement in May. "Many of these 'disappeared' are those whose remains are now being unearthed in mass graves all over Iraq."

Please note: This report contains some graphic images and descriptions, including first-hand accounts from three Iraqis who survived the mass murders.

- from (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usaid.gov/iraq/legacyofterror.html"]Assistance For Iraq[/url]

Muslims killing Muslims. There seems to be a lot of that lately. Oh, Christians are good at it too, the war that ended 60 years ago slew some 25 million of them, and that was mostly Christian vs Christian.

I attended a school reunion on Saturday, and sat next to a friend who worked on nuclear medicine at the Lucas Heights reactor. It doesn't produce power, only isotopes for medicinal purposes. He would have been one of the casualties had the local terrorist cell, the Jihadis, had succeeded in their plans to demolish it and kill as many people as they could while doing so.

We have a personal interest in the Muslim vs Muslim squabble that's going on, the battle for the Caliphate. Because we're threatened by it too.

I posted something that I hoped would bring us closer together: now I see by your remarks that we are growing further apart. Each of us sees only our own viewpoint, and not that of others. No Muslim can criticise another, no matter how much evil is done. No Jew can be allowed a single dash of praise, as they are Pigs and Monkeys - doesn't it say so in the Holy Koran, the very word of Allah, and thus, unquestionably true? I see no meeting ground here, and that saddens me beyond belief.

May the Compassionate, the Merciful, whatever you may call Him, guide us all.

Turkey have killed many kurds as well , personally I think they are a people who deserve to have their own country and ruler but that would be on the expense of the land of too many other countries so it not happening .

Saddam killed thousands in his 30 year rule thats true we acknowledge , but the American army killed twice as many in 3 years so who is worst ?

easy equation i think .

Saddam killed thousands in his 30 year rule thats true we acknowledge , but the American army killed twice as many in 3 years so who is worst ?

Where exactly do you get your numbers? Do you count the Iraqi's and Iranians dead because of him?

Should we count the number of Muslims killed by Muslims over the past 10 years and compare that to the number of Muslims killed by Americans?

If your litmus test of who is worst is the number of people killed then please give us the numbers.

why cant you talk about the dead iraqis America has killed does it really sting that much :D ?

Iran IRaq war is irrelevent to this subject livius , my numbers :D are from your sorces but i am sure even that is not for real .

The Iran/Iraq war is irrelevant? I didn't realize that Muslims killing Muslims was irrelevant to the problems that Muslims face.

You are the one that started talking about comparisons, I just want to make it complete.

Even using the statistics that aebrain gave the US didn't come close to what Saddam did.

Well I wasnt making any comparison I was talking about hard facts :D .

Americas killing spree since 2003 in iraq and this Guy who wrote talks about the resistance killing babies , yet no babies would be killed if there was no occupation .

Back this up, give us numbers. You won't because you can't.

You say you are talking hard facts then show us the hard facts.

Assalaamu Alaa Manitaba'al Huda

Just a little technical correction for aerbrain :D :D

The Quran does not say that Jews are pigs and monkeys, Quran says that SOME of the jews were turned into pigs and monkeys because they tried to fool Allah by putting their fish nets out before saturday and picking them on sunday, so that even though they were prohibited to work on the Sabbath, they would still get something out of that day.

Wassalaamu Alaa Manitaba'al Huda

Back this up, give us numbers. You won't because you can't.

You say you are talking hard facts then show us the hard facts.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showtopic=19389&view=findpost&p=179814"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?s=&showto...ndpost&p=179814[/url]

Pls comment on Americas crimes and aknowledge it for a change :D .

Yes, I have seen those numbers. Saddam killed far more than the US, so your statement was incorrect.

You claimed the US killed more than Saddam, when in reality the numbers killed by the US are but a fraction of those killed by Saddam. I am not making a judgment call on what the US has done, I am simply refuting your false statement.

:D You aknowledged the US killed finally and no I am right you see because what it took saddam 30 years to do it took the US only 3 get it ? .

I thought so

Please stop putting words in my mouth.

I never said the US didn't kill, which you are pitifully trying to make it sound.

You said US killed twice as much in 3 years as Saddam in 30. That is patently false and you know it so no, you are not even close to right. You can't deny saying something when it is in black and white on this thread.

Can you keep from making ridiculous statements with no basis in facts?

I thought so.

Just a little technical correction for aerbrain :D :D

The Quran does not say that Jews are pigs and monkeys, Quran says that SOME of the jews were turned into pigs and monkeys because they tried to fool Allah by putting their fish nets out before saturday and picking them on sunday, so that even though they were prohibited to work on the Sabbath, they would still get something out of that day.

Peace unto you, um-eesaa

My thanks for your correction. Perhaps you can give me exact references? Alas, having seen transcriptions of many speeches by Imams in Australia and the Middle East, I'm not the only one who needed correcting. No matter you have done me a favour, for which my sincere thanks.

Despite 5:51, perhaps we can at least respect one another.

Zoe

Please stop putting words in my mouth.

I never said the US didn't kill, which you are pitifully trying to make it sound.

You said US killed twice as much in 3 years as Saddam in 30. That is patently false and you know it so no, you are not even close to right. You can't deny saying something when it is in black and white on this thread.

Can you keep from making ridiculous statements with no basis in facts?

I thought so.

well maybe you can prove me wrong eh :D ?

The evidence and numbers are clear , but the truth stings as usual .

Are you having difficulty understanding what I am saying Al Faqeer?

You said that the US killed more in 3 years than Saddam Hussein did in 30. Using your own numbers from the link that you posted and stickied in the political forum the maximum number of civilians killed in Iraq since the beginning of the war is 30380. The US killed roughly 1/3 of these, but just to be fair I'll give you benefit of the doubt and we'll say they killed half. That puts the US figures around 15,000.

Saddam, in his 30 years, killed between 150,000 and 340,000 Iraqis and roughly 500,000 Iranians during the Iraq-Iran war. 100,000 Kurds killed. 1000 Kuwaitis. 60,000 to 150,000 dissidents killed.

Even taking the smaller numbers from Saddam, and the larger numbers from the US we have the US at 15,000, Saddam 811,000.

You say that 15,000 is twice as much as 811,000. It seems your math is just a tad bit off.

Yes, you are correct when you say that the evidence is clear.

I don't expect you to admit your mistake. That is beyond you from what I have been able to gather from your posts. I await your attempt to deflect with anticipation.

Assalaamu Alaa Manitaba'al Huda aebrain

65. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."

66. So We made this punishment an example to their own and to succeeding generations and a lesson to those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).

check out these two links as well

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/default.asp?sid=2&tid=2226"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/default.asp?sid=2&tid=2226[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/default.asp?sid=2&tid=2237"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_tafsir(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/default.asp?sid=2&tid=2237[/url]

:D i hope this helps increase your zeal for knowledge :D :D :D

Wassalaamu Alaa Manitaba'al huda

Are you having difficulty understanding what I am saying Al Faqeer?

You said that the US killed more in 3 years than Saddam Hussein did in 30. Using your own numbers from the link that you posted and stickied in the political forum the maximum number of civilians killed in Iraq since the beginning of the war is 30380. The US killed roughly 1/3 of these, but just to be fair I'll give you benefit of the doubt and we'll say they killed half. That puts the US figures around 15,000.

Saddam, in his 30 years, killed between 150,000 and 340,000 Iraqis and roughly 500,000 Iranians during the Iraq-Iran war. 100,000 Kurds killed. 1000 Kuwaitis. 60,000 to 150,000 dissidents killed.

Even taking the smaller numbers from Saddam, and the larger numbers from the US we have the US at 15,000, Saddam 811,000.

You say that 15,000 is twice as much as 811,000. It seems your math is just a tad bit off.

Yes, you are correct when you say that the evidence is clear.

I don't expect you to admit your mistake. That is beyond you from what I have been able to gather from your posts. I await your attempt to deflect with anticipation.

Talking from the top of your head We see :D eh Wheres your sources mate and pls no CIA and US gov stuff .

IRan Iraq is not rellevant as both parties were at war with regualr armies so both sides are blamed .

are you trying that bad to score points :D .

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.moreorless.au(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/killers/hussein.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.moreorless.au(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/killers/hussein.html[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_history1900s.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/od/saddamhussein/a/husseincrimes.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_history1900s.about(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/od/saddamhus...sseincrimes.htm[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3320293.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3320293.stm[/url]

Here are a few sources.

Where are your sources for the number of Iraqi's killed by Saddam?

I dont ned any sources mate :D i wasnt accusing him or defending him remember i was talking about the Occupations war crimes and killing which i already proved .

Your Iran and Iraq war statement was thrownn out that minimise your numbers , so basically the american army has done the Same in three years what saddam has done in 30 .

I think your BBC link is the only reliable one that no one will deny

but the rest the numbers are totally over blown , and saddams history is much better than the Man in the Top hat with stars and stripes on it :D thats off course if you want my sources for that statement :D.