Islamic Forum
Arif

Praying In Salaah After Rukuh

As-salam-alaikum,

What is the ruling for praying within the salah after rukuh? before going into sajdah.

Jazakalah Khair.

PropellerAds

:D

You mean when you get up from Rukuh ?

I recite "Sammiy'allahuliman'hamidah, Rabbana wala kal hamd, hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan fee"

As-salam-alaikum,

What i meant is, after the imam says "Sammiy'allahuliman'hamudah" and after we reply, the Imam starts his dua and after the dua is completed, goes into sajdah.

Any authentic hadith......

Jazakallah Khair.

no one?

:D

The difference of opinion is whether the person who joins the prayer in ruku' gets the raka'ah or not ...if u miss the ruku' i belive u miss the raka'h

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Majmoo’, 4/112: What we have mentioned about catching up with the rak’ah by catching up with rukoo’ (bowing) is the correct view, as stated by al-Shaafa’i. It was also the view of the majority of our companions and the majority of scholars. It is the apparent meaning of the ahaadeeth and all people are unanimously agreed upon it. There is another view, which is very weak, which suggests that it does not count.

It says in ‘Awn al-Ma’bood (3/102): Note that the majority of imams are of the view that whoever catches up with the imam when he is bowing and joins him in the prayer is regarded as having caught up with that rak’ah, even if he did not recite anything. A group was of the view that whoever catches up with the imam when he is bowing has not caught up with that rak’ah. This was the view of Abu Hurayrah. Al-Bukhaari narrated this concerning reciting behind the imam from all of those who were of the view that it is obligatory to recite behind the imam. This view was also favoured by Ibn Khuzaymah, al-Sibghi and other Shaafa’i muhadditheen. Shaykh Taqiy al-Deen al-Subki among the later scholars regarded this as a strong view, and al-Muqbili regarded it as more likely to be correct.

Islam-qa

As Salaamu 'Alaykum, I think the brother meant, was when the person says "Sammiy'allahuliman'hamudah", the Imaam does something like Dua'a Qunoot. I am guessing he wants to know if that is authentic.

Qunoot in the Five Prayers because of a Calamity

"When he (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) wanted to supplicate against someone, or supplicate for someone, he would perform qunoot in the last rak'ah, after rukoo'; after having said: Allaah listens to the one who praises Him. "He would supplicate loudly", "raise his hands", and "those behind him would say: aameen".

"He was known to perform qunoot in all five prayers", although "he would only perform qunoot in them when he supplicated for a people or supplicated against a people". For example, he once said, O Allaah! rescue al-Waleed ibn al- Waleed, and Salamah ibn Hishaam, and 'Ayyaash ibn Abi Rabee'ah. O Allaah! harden Your penalty on (the tribe of) Mudar, and cause for it years (of famine) like the years of Yoosuf. [O Allaah! curse Lahyaan, and Ru'l, and Dhakwaan, and 'Usayyah, who disobeyed Allaah and His Messenger!]

Then, "he would say: Allaah is the Greatest when he had finished qunoot and prostrate."

Taken from: "Sifatu Salat-in-Nabee (saws)" on the QSS website

Forgive me if I was wrong.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum

Edited by shahaadil

As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1170&CATE=4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_qa.sunnipath(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1170&CATE=4[/url]

W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu