Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gardener

English O English

Salam alaikum beloved Muslim sisters and brothers.

As shown in the topic title above, Im having a problem wif my English. I really want to master in English. And I used to memorize English words in order to increase my vocabulary. And I think its worked!

But, I dont know how could I improve my English in speaking. Is there any special tips that you could share wif me to help me master in English?

Or, do you have any simple method in understanding or speaking English, or any web concerning English lessons? Or anything laa relating to English lesson? Please do share it wif me.

May Allah help we all and show us His rite path. InsyAllah. Ill be truely thank you for your coming help insyAllah. Salam alaikum.

PropellerAds

salaam

what about watching a few english programmes on the tv that come with subtitles, (or maybe having an english film) the programmes are like if you hear a word you dont know the subtitle will be there so you know how to spell it, you would know what it sounds like and you get a feel for the word in a sentance

i hope that is of some help insha'Allah

To master the language you have to speak the language with others. So find other people that can also speak english, that would be very good for you.

Get an English as first language internet buddy to chat with.

Speak English entirely at home, if you can. Immerse yourself in English speaking places and people.

I know a brother and sister (married couple), one from Tunisia, the other from Slovakia....both speak perfect English because they have to speak it to eachother! :D

:D

Quite easy, read plenty of books, start with easy stuff, for example, Enid Blyton (i think thats the right spelling) or any childrens books or i reccomend Paulo Coelho, as his books are translated from portoguese and the english is very easy to read + the stories are AMAZING.

Read articles, just keep reading, and when you see a word you dont know, check the dictionary.