Islamic Forum
Gardener

Muslim's Hero & Scholar

PropellerAds

Abdel Aziz Rantissi & Syeikh Ahmed Yassin.

A great leader of Jihad Movement

post-6917-1132481814_thumb.jpg

Syeikh Ahmed Yassin

(After all, hes my idol)

:D sister,

I am sorry if I called you brother in my last post. Sister you have mentioned Sheikh Yassin as your "IDOL" .. though it is an english expression, still it will not be appropriate to make someone an Idol. Ideal yes.. not an idol..

May Allah increase us all in knowledge..

P.S I have a same question... who is sheriarti ??

:D

Oh I got this from wikki...

Ali Shariati

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Ali Shariati (Persian: Úáی ÔÑíÚÊیý) (1933–1977) was an Iranian sociologist, well known and respected for his works in the field of sociology of religion.

Shariati was born in 1933 in Mazinan, a suburb of Sabzevar, Iran, and his father was a progressive nationalist preacher who would later participate in his son's political movements.

In his years at the Teacher's Training College, Shariati came into contact with young people who were from the less privileged economic classes of the society, and for the first time saw the poverty and hardship that existed in Iran during that period. At the same time he was exposed to many aspects of Western philosophical and political thought as evident in his writings. He attempted to explain and provide solutions for the problems faced by Muslim societies through traditional Islamic principles interwoven with and understood from the point of view of modern sociology and philosophy. Shariati was also deeply influenced by Moulana Rumi and Muhammad Iqbal.

... please check (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ali_Shariati"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ali_Shariati[/url]

Salam alaik..

Thanks brother faisal for the link. By the way, you could study Shariati's mind in this site (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.shariati(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Shariati's page [/url]

Another scholars.

Ahmed Deedat - Al Fatihah, he just passed away on April this year.

Ahmed_Deedat.bmp

Ahmed_Deedat_02.bmp

Ahmed_Deedat_03.bmp

Ok now I get the idea where we were getting with the posts. I would like to say something which should not offend anyone, as that is not an intention.

Now, the way I have learnt from my teachers there is a different between Scholar and Ulema. Personality like Ahmed Deedat, Zakir Naik etc. are scholars and not Ulemas. I have greatest respect for Sh. Ahmed Deedat, and I pray Allah gives him Jannat ul Firdaus. Amin However he had not gone through the traditional teaching system and so he was a comparative religion scholar with an unbelievable speech ability.

Ulema on the other hand may also poses the same, like Sh. Taha Kiran, Suleman Moola, Maulana Suleman Kahtani all from S. Africa. and Sh. Riyad ul Haq, Mufti Taqi , Mufti Ibn Adam, etc.. are Ulema who have gone through years of rigurous learning and thus cherish the status of Ulema who are also vibrant speekers.

I thought I should make the distinction as many people tend to mix the two.

Assalamualaikum,

I want to know wether any of you, my brothers and sister in this forum ever knew who was Al-Seikh Abu Bakr Asshaatiri??

I want to know his Bio, perhaps if he ever got his pitcure.. I'm really a FAN of him. Thanx in Advance, May Allah Bless.:D

were you seroius with the bin Laden thing? not that i have anything against him. But just as mostly it would be a joke :D

anyhow, how about Sheikh Nasir Al-Albanee?

w/salaam

Assalamualaikum,

I want to know wether any of you, my brothers and sister in this forum ever knew who was Al-Seikh Abu Bakr Asshaatiri??

I want to know his Bio, perhaps if he ever got his pitcure.. I'm really a FAN of him. Thanx in Advance, May Allah Bless.:D

Here is a short interview+recitation video of Sheikh Abu Bakr Ash-Shatry:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islamic-download(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pc/video/recitation/ash_shatry.html"]Ash-Shatry Video[/url]

Osama Bin Laden

osama bin laden?hmmmmmmmmmm

a muslim hero? again hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ahmed deedat-most definetly

malcolm x-even though he was'nt a scholor he is still one of the most influential muslims of are generation to both muslims and non muslims alike.

their are more i just cant think of now

Ali Shariati : I know him and he was one of the finest scholars of Islam, murdered by agents of the SAVAK in Paris.

I remember one of his quotes. (The best Jihad is to speak out the truth against a despotic ruler)

"We must take the Qur'an from the bookshelf and apply it." (In face of the Shah dictatorship he was right)

But I also know a quote from Hossein Derakhshan (I guess it was him) :

"Sometimes it would be better to have the Qur'an back on the bookshelf again" (In face of the Mullah-dictatorship in Iran he is right)

-> OBL , Sheikh Yassin and all these folks :

I am sick of these murderers and manslaughterers (no matter if they were murdered themselves or not). And the day Bin Laden will be hanged on the highest tree in Afghanistan, Pashtoonistan (or wherever he hides away) will be one of mercy for earth.

-> Deedat :

I actually never read one of his books.

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin

P.S.: Anyone who condones the killing of innocent civilians is a bloody murderer, no matter if he calls himself Muslim, Christian or Atheist.

"Sometimes it would be better to have the Qur'an back on the bookshelf again"

How does that help?

Wa aleikum as-Salam anonymous.

You know Shariati came up with the idea of calling for justice based upon the religious revelation (Saving politics with the values of religion).

Derakhshan says that religion must be saved from the devastating influence of politics.

Now the Qur'an is abused to justify an even greater injustice than the Shah regime. (Persia was an authoritarian dictatorship, the IRI is a totalitarian dictatorship; indeed the style of government in the IRI reminds me of what I know about the history of the USSR) This factor that now Islam is used to suppress, jail and persecute people is dragging the people away from our religion. I think what Derakhshan articulated is the failure of fundamentalism, he states this fundamentalism must be "rolled back" towards a democratic and more secular style of administration. If this not is to happen the root of Islamic piety within the Iranian people could be cut forever.

Ma'a Salama

nasiruddin