Islamic Forum
Hope_

Shakespeare Anyone?

Asalam Alaykum

Am not a big fan of Shakespeare, and I think its torture that they make us read this stuff in school year after year. First it began with Romeo and Juliet. Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?

And then came… A Midsummer Night's Dream, His mother was a votress of my order

And now currently MacBeth. Is this a dagger, which I see before me?

(This seems to be like an unending dream, no a nightmare better suits my horror :D )

Am sure most of you are familiar with MacBeth, so anyhow were doing that in English class. :D We have to do an essay of whether we believe MacBeth was the third murderer in Banquo’s death or not (oh treacherous, treacherous what does it matter?) Any insight would be helpful. Thanks :D

PropellerAds

:D

I read MacBeth but it has been a while.....:D :D

We have to do an essay of whether we believe MacBeth was the third murderer in Banquo’s death or not

I don't remember thinking that he was? I'd need to find my MacBeth book though which ..........hahah..would be impossible. OH! I just looked it up and found a couple sites that have it online. Could you remind me again what scene Banquo died in again, so that I could read it, and share my thoughts on it?

Ignore the website, i just don't wanna lose it:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.literaturepage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/read/shakespeare_macbeth.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.literaturepage(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/read/shakespeare_macbeth.html[/url]

insha Allah, i can be of some minor help,

its so stupid! i hate shakespeare stories... they start off boring... at the climax of it all it starts to get pretty good and then all of a sudden it always ends with everyone killing themselves.

last year i had to read romeo and juliet and this year the tragedy of julius caesar...

however this year, i just searched up the summary of it, lol and read that :D instead of reading what they said (cause 1 its so long, and 2, i cant understand all of it, )

You mean Sheikh-Zubair?

^^^Lol!!!

Sis its been 3 years since i did macbeth but i'll see if i can dig up my coursework on it.

I thought the Macbeth play was awesome..anyone agree?

Edited by anonymous

^Yeah, i'm a shakespeare fan. MacBeth wasn't my favorite, though, but obviously compared to these shakespeare haters, i thought it was good :D :D

Muji- Julius Casear!! You have to read the words- there are so many quotes that are amazing!! Go back! Now!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to contact your teacher.......you are not graduating till you have atually read the whole play :D

still waiting for Hope :D so that i can start re-reading!

Read Hamlet or Analysis of Hamlet and then you'll see how much of a genius shakespeare really is.

Read Hamlet or Analysis of Hamlet and then you'll see how much of a genius shakespeare really is.

then we should call him as sheik perr :D

i had his merchant of venice in school and it was very tough to understand the roman english which he orginally uses

still waiting for Hope :D so that i can start re-reading!
Lol you like Shakespeare? I think its a good read but my teacher is such a drama queen shes nearly 50 and super crazy :D so i hate it whenever she opens her mouth and starts talking, and like she wants us to act every scene out :D its torture i tell ya. So i finished my essay ages ago, sorry sis i didnt realize that my topic had any reply...

assalamaualikum,

i know alot about romeo and juliet, othello and as you like it.

if anyone needs help on those, i can help ya.

assalamaualikum,

i know alot about romeo and juliet, othello and as you like it.

if anyone needs help on those, i can help ya.

I can also help on Macbeth, Richard the III, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Merchant Of Venice